Target boycott cost more than anyone expected

Used to be a frequent customer of Target stores for years.

But once they decided to champion trans-perverts over normal people.

I haven't stepped foot into a Target. .... :cool:

Last edited:
cant wait for bigger ESPN disaster. They just came out with guidelines for their talent to get more political and promptly fired one of their few conservatives left

Starbuck's sales went in the shitter also, the CEO was replaced

You really need to read more, not because sales went into the shitter.

Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz Is Stepping Down

Starbucks chief executive Howard Schultz will step down from his role in 2017, ending a successful tenure atop the coffee giant in which he steered it to become a strong performing global powerhouse.

The coffee chain on Thursday announced that effective April 3, Schultz would retain his role as executive chairman but would no longer serve as CEO so he could pivot his focus on "innovation, design and development of Starbucks Reserve Roasteries around the world." Schultz has been advocating a push into more premium coffees as a way for Starbucks (SBUX, -0.52%) to compete and establish its brand with a stronger footing for the future. He's sought to explore new concepts like the Starbucks Roastery in Seattle, a massive retail location that has a cafe and tasting room and helped kick off the company's bigger bet on a more premium retail and coffee experience.

Kevin Johnson, who served as president and chief operating officer and is a seven-year member of the Starbucks board, will succeed Schultz.

"As I focus on Starbucks next wave of retail innovation, I am delighted that Kevin Johnson–our current president, COO, a seven-year board member, and my partner in running every facet of Starbucks business over the last two years–has agreed to assume the duties of Starbucks chief executive officer," Schultz said in a statement. "This move ideally positions Starbucks to continue profitably growing our core business around the world into the future."

Starbuck's sales went in the shitter also, the CEO was replaced

You really need to read more, not because sales went into the shitter.

Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz Is Stepping Down

Starbucks chief executive Howard Schultz will step down from his role in 2017, ending a successful tenure atop the coffee giant in which he steered it to become a strong performing global powerhouse.

The coffee chain on Thursday announced that effective April 3, Schultz would retain his role as executive chairman but would no longer serve as CEO so he could pivot his focus on "innovation, design and development of Starbucks Reserve Roasteries around the world." Schultz has been advocating a push into more premium coffees as a way for Starbucks (SBUX, -0.52%) to compete and establish its brand with a stronger footing for the future. He's sought to explore new concepts like the Starbucks Roastery in Seattle, a massive retail location that has a cafe and tasting room and helped kick off the company's bigger bet on a more premium retail and coffee experience.

Kevin Johnson, who served as president and chief operating officer and is a seven-year member of the Starbucks board, will succeed Schultz.

"As I focus on Starbucks next wave of retail innovation, I am delighted that Kevin Johnson–our current president, COO, a seven-year board member, and my partner in running every facet of Starbucks business over the last two years–has agreed to assume the duties of Starbucks chief executive officer," Schultz said in a statement. "This move ideally positions Starbucks to continue profitably growing our core business around the world into the future."

Mhm, I work the markets and paid attention to what happened to Starbuck's share price after they so unwisely made a poor business descion...just as I did Target.

Both of them got exactly what was coming to them

If there is one thing the ^^ RWNJ Pootarian traitors ^^ will not stand for, its equality, as guaranteed by the US Constitution.

No big surprise about that.

Retailers everywhere are taking a hit because of online shopping .

You tools think it's your stupid boycott!?

It took a world class effort by the democrat party power structure supported by the liberal media to try to crush the economy of an innocent state like North Carolina for passing a law that protects genetic women in the ladies room and young girls in the shower and girls locker rooms from perverts and confused boys. Meanwhile a relatively unknown grass roots effort, which was ignored or condemned by the liberal media and democrats, managed to punish a major retail outlet for insulting the traditional values of Americans. The system works and Trump was elected. Why can't the radical left accept it?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back