Tara Reade- "Manipulative, Deceitful, User".

Blame the victim, to protect democrats.
The victims must be believed if they accuse Republicans.
What about those polygraph tests? That sounds like a good idea!!

Why would a polygraph be a good idea. A pathological liar like Raede could beat a polygraph.

News organizations would render a valuable service if, whenever they report that someone has taken or proposes to take a polygraph, they reminded readers (or explained to them) that polygraphs are voodoo. Junk science. They are no more reliable than a pack of Tarot cards. Polygraph evidence is inadmissible in court. There is a good reason for that. To check Brett Kavanaugh’s qualifications for the Supreme Court, Congress would do well to ask him whether he believes Frye v. United States and United States v. Scheffer were correctly decided. This would be far more illuminating (and meaningful) to anyone trying to discern his qualifications for the Court than asking him whether he assaulted Christine Blasey Ford.

Turns out the problem with "Believe all women" is that eventually, someone looks into your backstory.

“She was manipulative,” said Wrye, a self-described feminist and social activist. “She was always saying she was going to get it together, but she couldn’t. And ‘could you help her’?”

Wrye’s distressing experience with Reade wasn’t an isolated case. Over the past decade, Reade has left a trail of aggrieved acquaintances in California’s Central Coast region who say they remember two things about her — she spoke favorably about her time working for Biden, and she left them feeling duped.

A number of those in close contact with Reade over the past 12 years, a period in which she went by the names Tara Reade, Tara McCabe or Alexandra McCabe, laid out a familiar pattern: Reade ingratiated herself, explained she was down on her luck and needed help, and eventually took advantage of their goodwill to extract money, skip rent payments or walk out on other bills.

The people quoted in this article provided copies of past emails, screenshots of Facebook Messenger or text exchanges with Reade, copies of billing invoices or court records detailing their grievances or correspondence. POLITICO also reviewed dozens of public records, including court documents, divorce filings and Reade’s 2012 bankruptcy records.

whoops. Guess we can see this story falling apart.
she may be lying but then again he may be telling the truth... it need to be looked into deeper ! release the documents at delaware and put an end to the matter ..... the womans unproven accusations are just as credible as Fords accusations against Kavanaugh .

Oh bullshit. After a young gal is raped by Joe Biden, do you really think that anyone believes that she couldn't do her menial job right?
WHY NOT DO THOSE POLYGRAPH TESTS LIKE TARA REQUESTED?

Because Polygraphs are voodoo technology.

Point was, there's not a single person in that office that says that Biden did what she said he did, but a whole bunch of people who said she sucked at her job, and dressed like a slut in the office.
Right, so Tara was asking for it?

You really are a sick individual

So, she was asking for it.
Thanks for confirming your misogyny.
Just like you did when calling another member a islamophobic twat.

Naw, I called her an Islamophobic twat because she believed a lie about Muslims, and then kept insisting it was true after a scholarly article proved she was mistaken. That's why I called her a twat.

I believe in TRUE EQUALITY. I treat stupid women the same way I treat stupid men.

So, she was asking for it.
Thanks for confirming your misogyny.
Just like you did when calling another member a islamophobic twat.

Naw, I called her an Islamophobic twat because she believed a lie about Muslims, and then kept insisting it was true after a scholarly article proved she was mistaken. That's why I called her a twat.

I believe in TRUE EQUALITY. I treat stupid women the same way I treat stupid men.
Naw.
You are just an asshole, and everyone knows it, except you.

I'm not sure what she was "asking for" since nothing actually happened, according to the people who worked with her, other than she was fired for incompetence and didn't dress like a professional.
I take back what I said, it was her fault.

Women have to realize, in order to avoid sexual advances from Biden, they need to FIRST sniff his hair before he tries to sniff their hair in order to establish dominance.

This Tara Reade broad isn't the one being investigated and isn't the one one trial.

Reade isn't running to be President, that is Sleepy Joe.

I really don't give a shit if the dame spent the whole day on the phone or in the can, if she stole pencils or if she was rude to Bite Me's handlers. That didn't give Joe Biden the right to brutally rape her and then deny it.

No, but when the ONLY evidence is her word, and she's changed her story multiple times, and she has a WHOLE RECORD of cheating, lying and manipulating people, then, um, yeah, she should be the one on trial.

Looks like she's been ripping people off for the last 30 years.

Blame the victim, to protect democrats.
The victims must be believed if they accuse Republicans.
What about those polygraph tests? That sounds like a good idea!!

Why would a polygraph be a good idea. A pathological liar like Raede could beat a polygraph.

News organizations would render a valuable service if, whenever they report that someone has taken or proposes to take a polygraph, they reminded readers (or explained to them) that polygraphs are voodoo. Junk science. They are no more reliable than a pack of Tarot cards. Polygraph evidence is inadmissible in court. There is a good reason for that. To check Brett Kavanaugh’s qualifications for the Supreme Court, Congress would do well to ask him whether he believes Frye v. United States and United States v. Scheffer were correctly decided. This would be far more illuminating (and meaningful) to anyone trying to discern his qualifications for the Court than asking him whether he assaulted Christine Blasey Ford.
thats the weakest retort of the yr you hypocritical ,chicom loving, lying, treasonous, sack of wimpy wet communist dog shit !

I'm not sure what she was "asking for" since nothing actually happened, according to the people who worked with her, other than she was fired for incompetence and didn't dress like a professional.

No one has proven that "nothing actually happened" at all.

However, Biden-like anyone else who has been confused- should be allowed every opportunity to prove his innocence.

This Tara Reade broad isn't the one being investigated and isn't the one one trial.

I really don't give a shit if the dame spent the whole day on the phone or in the can, if she stole pencils or if she was rude to Bite Me's handlers. That didn't give Joe Biden the right to brutally rape her and then deny it.

No, but when the ONLY evidence is her word, and she's changed her story multiple times, and she has a WHOLE RECORD of cheating, lying and manipulating people, then, um, yeah, she should be the one on trial.

Ms. Reade's statement may be the only evidence now, but that's the reason for actually INVESTIGATING the crime. Not sweeping it under the rug.

Remember, Reade has no reason to lie, Biden on the other hand, is the one seeking people's votes to become our President. He has plenty of motive.

Naw.
You are just an asshole, and everyone knows it, except you.

If I'm an asshole to you, you've probably done something to deserve it.
Just like women asking for it for the way they dress, right? Rapist defender.

Assholes have only their own sociopathic tendencies to blame for their illness.
That would be you. Seek help.

Tara is not the only liar running around out there.

Here are some other liars.

Incidentally, the video of Biden running round sniffing the hair of women and children and inappropriate touching were all manufactured. None of it is real.

There is no evidence or testimony from anyone else that corroborates her stories. Why did she change her story from sexual harassment to sexual assault? Probably because no one really cared when it was simply sexual harassment.

And the hits they keep on coming.

A man who worked in Joe Biden's Senate office at the same time as Tara Reade in 1993 said that she was fired due to poor performance, not because she was retaliated against for complaining about experiencing sexual harassment in the office. Dozens of other staff members questioned other key aspects of her allegations, including that she was asked to serve drinks at a fundraiser.

Ben Savage, who was a systems administrator in the then-senator's office from 1993 to 1996, told PBS NewsHour in an article published Friday that he witnessed Reade mishandling her job of processing constituent mail.

“Of all the people who held that position, she’s the only one during my time there who couldn’t necessarily keep up or who found it frustrating,” Savage said.

Translation~ She wouldn't suck Bidens dick so they fired her

she may be lying but then again he may be telling the truth... it need to be looked into deeper ! release the documents at delaware and put an end to the matter ..... the womans unproven accusations are just as credible as Fords accusations against Kavanaugh .

Well, no, they are considerably LESS credible now.

Given we've found out
Everyone who worked with her disputes it
She's changed her story several times.
And she has a record of cheating and grifting people from 1993 to today.

thats the weakest retort of the yr you hypocritical ,chicom loving, lying, treasonous, sack of wimpy wet communist dog shit !

Um, sorry, we don't allow Polygraphs to be used as evidence in court... there's a reason for that.

Forum List

Back