Tara Reade- "Manipulative, Deceitful, User".

Oh bullshit. After a young gal is raped by Joe Biden, do you really think that anyone believes that she couldn't do her menial job right?
WHY NOT DO THOSE POLYGRAPH TESTS LIKE TARA REQUESTED?

Why not do the investigation like Joe Biden asked?

There is no evidence that Joe did anything to this woman and much to suggest she's a disgruntled Bernie supporter who falsely believes that if Joe pulls out, Bernie will get the nomination.

Every part of her story is falling apart, and more and more she comes across as a political groupie who was looking for her "Monica" moment, and Biden shut her down. That "You're nothing to me!" comment is the only real part of the her story. And that's something a man who was being pursued by a young staffer would say.

Turns out the problem with "Believe all women" is that eventually, someone looks into your backstory.

“She was manipulative,” said Wrye, a self-described feminist and social activist. “She was always saying she was going to get it together, but she couldn’t. And ‘could you help her’?”

Wrye’s distressing experience with Reade wasn’t an isolated case. Over the past decade, Reade has left a trail of aggrieved acquaintances in California’s Central Coast region who say they remember two things about her — she spoke favorably about her time working for Biden, and she left them feeling duped.

A number of those in close contact with Reade over the past 12 years, a period in which she went by the names Tara Reade, Tara McCabe or Alexandra McCabe, laid out a familiar pattern: Reade ingratiated herself, explained she was down on her luck and needed help, and eventually took advantage of their goodwill to extract money, skip rent payments or walk out on other bills.

The people quoted in this article provided copies of past emails, screenshots of Facebook Messenger or text exchanges with Reade, copies of billing invoices or court records detailing their grievances or correspondence. POLITICO also reviewed dozens of public records, including court documents, divorce filings and Reade’s 2012 bankruptcy records.

whoops. Guess we can see this story falling apart.
The more you read the article, the more you are realizing you are dealing with a lifetime grifter.

“She has a problem,” said Lynn Hummer, who owns a horse sanctuary where Reade volunteered for two years, beginning in 2014.

She described Reade as “very clever, manipulative. ... I do think she’s a liar.”

Hummer provided an email from an exchange in which, within weeks of starting at the ranch, Reade asked whether she could bring her car on Hummer’s property to hide it from “the repo man.” Hummer declined.

In another instance, Reade came by the ranch desperately seeking $200 to pay the rent, Hummer said. On the way to Reade’s house, Hummer said she didn’t notice that Reade texted her and upped her request from $200 to $350.
Blaming the victim.

Shame Joe. Shame!

The only victims are anyone who believes this lifetime grifter.
Blaming the victim.

Shame Joe. Shame!

She has changed her story many times, she even said that Joe is decent man incapable of assaulting women, Biden nevertheless says we should listen to her, in contrast, piece of shit shitolini admits to serial sexual assault, and none of the 25 women he raped have changed their story, I believe them...

View attachment 336730View attachment 336731View attachment 336733
Can you recall who was it that told us to believe all women?

Wow, are you like a fucking retard. "Corky no like, Corky no like".

You give someone the benefit of the doubt until further investigation...That's how justice works.

There's been more than enough evidence that Reade is questionable... but they are still saying she deserves to be heard.
Blame the victim, to protect democrats.
The victims must be believed if they accuse Republicans.
What about those polygraph tests? That sounds like a good idea!!

Why would a polygraph be a good idea. A pathological liar like Raede could beat a polygraph.

News organizations would render a valuable service if, whenever they report that someone has taken or proposes to take a polygraph, they reminded readers (or explained to them) that polygraphs are voodoo. Junk science. They are no more reliable than a pack of Tarot cards. Polygraph evidence is inadmissible in court. There is a good reason for that. To check Brett Kavanaugh’s qualifications for the Supreme Court, Congress would do well to ask him whether he believes Frye v. United States and United States v. Scheffer were correctly decided. This would be far more illuminating (and meaningful) to anyone trying to discern his qualifications for the Court than asking him whether he assaulted Christine Blasey Ford.
Lying scum, all.

This Tara Reade broad isn't the one being investigated and isn't the one one trial.

Reade isn't running to be President, that is Sleepy Joe.

I really don't give a shit if the dame spent the whole day on the phone or in the can, if she stole pencils or if she was rude to Bite Me's handlers. That didn't give Joe Biden the right to brutally rape her and then deny it.

No, but when the ONLY evidence is her word, and she's changed her story multiple times, and she has a WHOLE RECORD of cheating, lying and manipulating people, then, um, yeah, she should be the one on trial.

Looks like she's been ripping people off for the last 30 years.

Ms. Reade's statement may be the only evidence now, but that's the reason for actually INVESTIGATING the crime. Not sweeping it under the rug.

Remember, Reade has no reason to lie, Biden on the other hand, is the one seeking people's votes to become our President. He has plenty of motive.

Reade has every reason to lie - to get her man Bernie nominated.

No one has proven that "nothing actually happened" at all.

However, Biden-like anyone else who has been confused- should be allowed every opportunity to prove his innocence.

Uh, why should he do that? This is America. You are presumed innocent.

His accusers have to prove he's guilty. It ain't happening with this Reade woman, who was fired for incompetence and has left a trail of people who she has cheated or ripped off across the country.

Just like women asking for it for the way they dress, right? Rapist defender.

Didn't say that. But never mind. I pointed out that her COWORKERS thought she dressed unprofessionally.

I have no idea how she was dressed... but the image we are getting of her is not pretty.

Assholes have only their own sociopathic tendencies to blame for their illness.
That would be you. Seek help.

Why I enjoy how much space I am taking up in your head, you seem to be the one who is obsessed.

Do you have anything to actually add to the OP, or do you just want to whine about me because I've spanked you so many times?

There is no evidence or testimony from anyone else that corroborates her stories. Why did she change her story from sexual harassment to sexual assault? Probably because no one really cared when it was simply sexual harassment.

Why not ask the candidate about that- "Mr. Biden, did you assault this broad sexually, or did you merely harass her?" After all, he's the one running for President, not her.

A lot of victims really don't like being called liars, you should know. This kind of liberal attack really discourages people from making complaints.

Blame the victim, to protect democrats.
The victims must be believed if they accuse Republicans.
What about those polygraph tests? That sounds like a good idea!!

Why would a polygraph be a good idea. A pathological liar like Raede could beat a polygraph.

News organizations would render a valuable service if, whenever they report that someone has taken or proposes to take a polygraph, they reminded readers (or explained to them) that polygraphs are voodoo. Junk science. They are no more reliable than a pack of Tarot cards. Polygraph evidence is inadmissible in court. There is a good reason for that. To check Brett Kavanaugh’s qualifications for the Supreme Court, Congress would do well to ask him whether he believes Frye v. United States and United States v. Scheffer were correctly decided. This would be far more illuminating (and meaningful) to anyone trying to discern his qualifications for the Court than asking him whether he assaulted Christine Blasey Ford.

LOL!! Reade would beat a polygraph? Biden would feel guilty about everything and obviously fail??
YOU CANNOT PROTECT BIDEN FROM THE TRUTH....AND YOU KNOW IT

No one has proven that "nothing actually happened" at all.

However, Biden-like anyone else who has been confused- should be allowed every opportunity to prove his innocence.

Uh, why should he do that? This is America. You are presumed innocent.

His accusers have to prove he's guilty. It ain't happening with this Reade woman, who was fired for incompetence and has left a trail of people who she has cheated or ripped off across the country.

Ms. Reade has made her statement, she is ENTITLED to be believed. The ball is in Biden's court. Remember, women don't lie about this kind of thing.

Just like women asking for it for the way they dress, right? Rapist defender.

Didn't say that. But never mind. I pointed out that her COWORKERS thought she dressed unprofessionally.

I have no idea how she was dressed... but the image we are getting of her is not pretty.

Assholes have only their own sociopathic tendencies to blame for their illness.
That would be you. Seek help.

Why I enjoy how much space I am taking up in your head, you seem to be the one who is obsessed.

Do you have anything to actually add to the OP, or do you just want to whine about me because I've spanked you so many times?
You haven't spanked shit except your own junk, probably over Tara's picture.

Hilarious the site prick with TDS, and multitudes of Trump threads accuses anyone of being obsessed.

Get over yourself joe.
You are a running joke here.

Oh bullshit. After a young gal is raped by Joe Biden, do you really think that anyone believes that she couldn't do her menial job right?

Because Polygraphs are voodoo technology.

Point was, there's not a single person in that office that says that Biden did what she said he did, but a whole bunch of people who said she sucked at her job, and dressed like a slut in the office.

Biden raped her, deal with it. Sooner or later the crap will hit the fan.
Biden will slip up, or some other bimbo eruption will happen.

What does sucking at her job have to do with being "digitally" raped?

Ms. Reade's statement may be the only evidence now, but that's the reason for actually INVESTIGATING the crime. Not sweeping it under the rug.

The problem is her statement has changed several times, including many occasions where she has PRAISED Biden.

So if the only evidence is her credibility,and you come up with dozens of witnesses and court documents questioning her credibility, case is pretty much closed.

Remember, Reade has no reason to lie, Biden on the other hand, is the one seeking people's votes to become our President. He has plenty of motive.

Raede has a shitload of reasons to lie.

First, she's a Bernie supporter, and the only way Bernie gets the nomination now is if Biden drops out.
Second, she looks like she's a grade-a attention seeker.

This Tara Reade broad isn't the one being investigated and isn't the one one trial.

Reade isn't running to be President, that is Sleepy Joe.

I really don't give a shit if the dame spent the whole day on the phone or in the can, if she stole pencils or if she was rude to Bite Me's handlers. That didn't give Joe Biden the right to brutally rape her and then deny it.

No, but when the ONLY evidence is her word, and she's changed her story multiple times, and she has a WHOLE RECORD of cheating, lying and manipulating people, then, um, yeah, she should be the one on trial.

Looks like she's been ripping people off for the last 30 years.

Reade has every reason to lie - to get her man Bernie nominated.

Not a motive. After all, such a move would just motivate Biden to recruit someone else who testify that Crazy Bernie committed an unspeakable crime, a "tit for tat" situation. Sanders isn't that crazy.

Why not do the investigation like Joe Biden asked?

There is no evidence that Joe did anything to this woman and much to suggest she's a disgruntled Bernie supporter who falsely believes that if Joe pulls out, Bernie will get the nomination.

Every part of her story is falling apart, and more and more she comes across as a political groupie who was looking for her "Monica" moment, and Biden shut her down. That "You're nothing to me!" comment is the only real part of the her story. And that's something a man who was being pursued by a young staffer would say.

1. Why did Tara's mother call Larry King to report the digital rape?
2. Why are all the democrats not believing the woman, after the Kavanaugh smear?
3. Tara did tell others that something happened, it was not a made up story.
4. Bernie has nothing to do with it, it happened, she reported it, now its newsworthy.

And the hits they keep on coming.

A man who worked in Joe Biden's Senate office at the same time as Tara Reade in 1993 said that she was fired due to poor performance, not because she was retaliated against for complaining about experiencing sexual harassment in the office. Dozens of other staff members questioned other key aspects of her allegations, including that she was asked to serve drinks at a fundraiser.

Ben Savage, who was a systems administrator in the then-senator's office from 1993 to 1996, told PBS NewsHour in an article published Friday that he witnessed Reade mishandling her job of processing constituent mail.

“Of all the people who held that position, she’s the only one during my time there who couldn’t necessarily keep up or who found it frustrating,” Savage said.

Her blowjob was not good enough for the democrat party?

Biden raped her, deal with it. Sooner or later the crap will hit the fan.
Biden will slip up, or some other bimbo eruption will happen.

What does sucking at her job have to do with being "digitally" raped?

Well, which sounds better when people ask you why you got fired?

The problem with Raede is that she's pretty much been lying and ripping people off since 1993.

Incidentally, the video of Biden running round sniffing the hair of women and children and inappropriate touching were all manufactured. None of it is real.

Okay, um, so what? It's a bit "odd", but hardly criminal.

I don't think anyone was traumitized because Joe Biden sniffed their hair.
So Trump should resign about joking to one person off the record about grabbing a woman's genitals but when Biden is accused of it we should just look the other way.

Understood. My bad. Won't happen again.

Carry on.

Forum List

Back