Talking about race: Whiteness

If they made this up for any other race, they would be cancelled in a heartbeat.

Whiteness

whiteculture_info_1.png
How long have whites taught black studies?

Another white fragility thread.
Why should we teach “black studies”?

Another black fragility post.
No black fragility here. Whites have been teaching black studies since the 70's. Nobody black is whining about it like you guys are crying about whiteness studies.
I gotta tell you IM 2. You go with what works. That doctrine could be more inclusive and it is. Some parts can be bent a bit. That works if you follow it.

If they made this up for any other race, they would be cancelled in a heartbeat.

It is amazing that they are able to compile all this information, but cannot "win."

And here's more proof . . .
The OP is all about whining and white culture is not superior when you look at how things really happened.
If Whiteness was not superior, non-whites would not be trying to explain how white people do it. How did things really happen???

Last edited:

Whiteness

whiteculture_info_1.png

Whites have just as much thugs and criminals as anyone else
What makes some “ White man “ , so great , is their insane ingenuity ( the ability to create complex machines , books , Art, Music !
Whites have the same flaws but that small fraction of 1 percent has moved the World from the Dark Ages to the Modern era

Everything you see with your eyes was created by the “ evil white man”

Phones
Cars
Planes
Computers
MRI machines
Etc

There is no such thing as a universal "white culture." It's just a hodgepodge of smaller cultures. The misogyny in this thing is incredible! It is true that many European cultures worship the penis.

I am so old (83) that I remember when the principles listed in the OP were referred to as "Midwest Values."

Of course, since Minneapolis is considered part of the Midwest, it is obvious that those values are fast disappearing.

Whiteness

whiteculture_info_1.png
This bs is put out by a group called the National Museum of Half American History & Culture

So its bound to be biased against white people

I wonder who funds them?

If this Smithsonian trashheap is being paid for by US taxpayers dollars, then whoever is responsible for it, needs to be FIRED immediately.

1. There is no such thing as "White Privilege" in America. There is only Black Privilege. (aka Affirmative Action)

2. I have never met a White Supremacist, or know of any "White Supremacy."

The statement >> "Being white does mean you have not faced hardships or oppression based on the color of your skin." is both FALSE!, and idiotic. Exactly the OPPOSITE is true >>

Every white person in America HAS faced hardship and oppression, as long as Affirmative Action discrimination continues to exist.
Was behind what turned out to be a young white snowflake-type yesterday. He had a homemade sign on 8.5 x 11 white paper in black magic marker affixed to his rear window that read:

BLACK LIVES MATTER
If you don’t agree, it’s your privilege.

Sort of wished I was driving an old beater full of dents and scrapes instead of the bride’s car.

The funny thing is IM2 is a white supremacist. As long as he stays in the US by choice, he shows us that he prefers living in a white culture over that of an African one.
He probably could afford to move to a black majority country in Africa. And if he couldn't, there's more than enough people, just in this forum, who would chip in and pay his way there (one-way ticket).

Forum List

Back