Talking about race: Whiteness

martybegan

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2010
If they made this up for any other race, they would be cancelled in a heartbeat.

Whiteness

whiteculture_info_1.png

If they made this up for any other race, they would be cancelled in a heartbeat.

Whiteness

whiteculture_info_1.png
This is Western Culture, somewhat summed up, though a few things are far too specific.

If blacks have an issue with it, they should move to Africa, or the Dominican Republic. But they won’t because they know white culture is superior to African culture.

Whiteness

whiteculture_info_1.png
How long have whites taught black studies?

Another white fragility thread.

"fragility", just another method of ignoring being called out.

And a pox on all "studies" disciplines, it's just a way for academics to create more jobs that produce nothing but whining.

The fact that blacks don't follow these basic rules in life is why they fail as a people. They'll never advance in life until they do.

Why can't they pull their heads out of their ass?

Whiteness

whiteculture_info_1.png

And a pox on all "studies" disciplines, it's just a way for academics to create more jobs that produce nothing but whining.
The funny thing is IM2 is a white supremacist. As long as he stays in the US by choice, he shows us that he prefers living in a white culture over that of an African one.

Whiteness

whiteculture_info_1.png

Why should we teach “black studies”?

Another black fragility post.
No black fragility here. Whites have been teaching black studies since the 70's. Nobody black is whining about it like you guys are crying about whiteness studies.

Whiteness

whiteculture_info_1.png

The funny thing is IM2 is a white supremacist. As long as he stays in the US by choice, he shows us that he prefers living in a white culture over that of an African one.
I was born here. That means I have the right to demand that America drops white supremacy. Because this is not a white culture.

Whiteness

whiteculture_info_1.png

No black fragility here. Whites have been teaching black studies since the 70's. Nobody black is whining about it like you guys are crying about whiteness studies.
Funny, you were just whinnying about how long whites have been teaching “black studies”.

How am I “crying about” white studies? Why would I cry about the study of white/European culture? It’s the superior culture on Earth, I would recommend everyone study it.

The fact that blacks don't follow these basic rules in life is why they fail as a people. They'll never advance in life until they do.

Why can't they pull their heads out of their ass?
No, that's not why. Maybe you pull your head out of your ass so you don't make any more of these silly comments.

Whiteness

whiteculture_info_1.png

Funny, you were just whinnying about how long whites have been teaching “black studies”.

How am I “crying about” white studies? Why would I cry about the study of white/European culture? It’s the superior culture on Earth, I would recommend everyone study it.
The OP is all about whining and white culture is not superior when you look at how things really happened.

Whiteness

whiteculture_info_1.png

I was born here. That means I have the right to demand that America drops white supremacy. Because this is not a white culture.
You can “demand” all you want. It’s not going to change the fact that America is a Western culture founded by White, English speaking Christians.

“It’s not a white culture”? What language do you speak? Oh that’s right, a white man’s language. So unless you can prove we are an African or Chinese culture, you’re full of shit.

Whiteness

whiteculture_info_1.png

The OP is all about whining and white culture is not superior when you look at how things really happened.
Funny, the black man in your avatar is wearing a Western outfit, not an African one.

So tell me, how did things “really happen”? LOL.

Whiteness

whiteculture_info_1.png

That's racist

Whiteness

whiteculture_info_1.png

YOu have the right to deman it. We have the right to tell you to fuck off and die.

If this Smithsonian trashheap is being paid for by US taxpayers dollars, then whoever is responsible for it, needs to be FIRED immediately.

1. There is no such thing as "White Privilege" in America. There is only Black Privilege. (aka Affirmative Action)

2. I have never met a White Supremacist, or know of any "White Supremacy."

The statement >> "Being white does mean you have not faced hardships or oppression based on the color of your skin." is both FALSE!, and idiotic. Exactly the OPPOSITE is true >>

Every white person in America HAS faced hardship and oppression, as long as Affirmative Action discrimination continues to exist.

Forum List

Back