Taliban Threatens Joe Biden: Stay in Afghanistan Past August and Suffer ‘Consequences’

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
Many of us saw this coming.

Obviously we are not going to be able to get all of our people out by the end of August.

Now the question of the hour is what will the Taliban do to or with the Americans unable to get out by the deadline imposed by the taliban?

Obviously we are not going to be able to get all of our people out by the end of August.

Now the question of the hour is what will the Taliban do to or with the Americans unable to get out by the deadline imposed by the taliban?
What would Trump do?

What would Trump do?
Dumbass; try and keep up. Trump had a deal with the Taliban. Biden refused to go along with it and declared we would withdraw unconditionally which sparked the taliban offensive since they knew there would be no consequences of a negative nature from the biden regime.

So the Taliban is dictating to us now?

That is what we get when Mr Potatohead is running things.

Dumbass; try and keep up. Trump had a deal with the Taliban. Biden refused to go along with it and declared we would withdraw unconditionally which sparked the taliban offensive since they knew there would be no consequences of a negative nature from the biden regime.
The deal with Trump and the Taliban was unconditional surrender.

So the Taliban is dictating to us now?

That is what we get when Mr Potatohead is running things.
Their dictation was not recognized, troops will be there until all are out.. The Taliban doesn't have 100% control of Afghanistan or Kabul.

The Taliban leadership refuses to wear their masks! OMG!!! Where's Austin and Milley???

The deal with Trump and the Taliban was unconditional surrender.
No...as usual you have it ass backwards.

Biden is the one that came up with unconditional surrender.

Trumps plan made requirements on the taliban. They had to honor their commitments made in the negotiations with Trump. Otherwise there would be no withdrawal.

Then biden comes on the scene rejects Trumps deal and announces we will withdraw period. No conditions; unconditional withdrawal and the taliban understood that under biden they could do whatever they wanted and thus launched their blitzkreig.

When I my neighbor assists me, that doesn't mean he gets to fuck my wife.
In your case I think it would and you would probably want to watch; anyhow you are talking apples and oranges.

Nothing to do with reality. The Afghans coming here will make good citizens as they hate militant muslims and love America.

Their dictation was not recognized, troops will be there until all are out.. The Taliban doesn't have 100% control of Afghanistan or Kabul.
That remains to be seen. The biden regime folded when they announced they would withdraw un-conditionally.

The taliban are quickly gaining control of all of Kabul and they have set a DEADLINE and proclaimed there will be consequences if we do not heed their deadline.

I think at this point the Taliban have the upper hand due to incompetency on the part of the biden regime.

I predict the taliban will take American hostages and make huge, huge demands in order for us to get them out.

Forum List

Back