Taliban Threatens Joe Biden: Stay in Afghanistan Past August and Suffer ‘Consequences’

In your case I think it would and you would probably want to watch; anyhow you are talking apples and oranges.

Nothing to do with reality. The Afghans coming here will make good citizens as they hate militant muslims and love America.
No, I am not talking apples and oranges you fucking simp. Citizenship is the highest honor a person can be granted within a nation state. The rights and freedoms it provides you exceed anything, or is supposed to exceed anything available to anyone outside of that state. Yet we have cheapened it to the point of worthlessness with open borders, and laxed, beyond lax immigration policies.

IOW...because you 'help me' that doesn't grant you keys to the kingdom...ya fuckin moron.

No, I am not talking apples and oranges you fucking simp. Citizenship is the highest honor a person can be granted within a nation state. The rights and freedoms it provides you exceed anything, or is supposed to exceed anything available to anyone outside of that state. Yet we have cheapened it to the point of worthlessness with open borders, and laxed, beyond lax immigration policies.

IOW...because you 'help me' that doesn't grant you keys to the kingdom...ya fuckin moron.
Look we are allowing mexicans to come here by the millions and you want to exclude those who fought with us and saved American lives?

Nonsense

So when Biden orders retaliatory strikes on the Taliban are you going to bitch about that too?
In your dreams.

The chinese have ordered biden to give up Afghanistan. They have designs on it.

I think the taliban man will allow sloe joe to pay billions of dollars to get all the Americans back.

Look we are allowing mexicans to come here by the millions and you want to exclude those who fought with us and saved American lives?

Nonsense
What? Where, at ANY point, in what I have stated do you see ANY indication that I am pro Mexican immigration, illegal or otherwise?

What part of non-white don't you understand? I would like to persuade you to get hooked on phonics.

Just because they may, or may not have fought to save lives does not give them a right to come live in the US.

You don't get the keys because you have worked with the US.

What kind of retarded fucking logic is that?

It hasn't. The Taliban was going to take over no matter what unless we stayed there forever. If that is your solution, screw that.
how long now have we been in Germany, Japan etc ?

WWII was over long ago.

There was no longer any war in Afghaniland. We have not had a combat death in Afghanistan in years.

We could have continued to maintain the status quo there very easily and with very few boots on the ground.

There was no good reason to leave. Trump made a mistake by getting caught up in that nonsense.

WWII was over long ago.

There was no longer any war in Afghaniland. We have not had a combat death in Afghanistan in years.

We could have continued to maintain the status quo there very easily and with very few boots on the ground.

There was no good reason to leave. Trump made a mistake by getting caught up in that nonsense.

We need to leave Germany and Japan also. This is one of the few times Trump was right but he didn't actually do anything about it.

WWII was over long ago.

100% spot on....

What? Where, at ANY point, in what I have stated do you see ANY indication that I am pro Mexican immigration, illegal or otherwise?

What part of non-white don't you understand? I would like to persuade you to get hooked on phonics.

Just because they may, or may not have fought to save lives does not give them a right to come live in the US.

You don't get the keys because you have worked with the US.

What kind of retarded fucking logic is that?
Did I say you favored illegal immigration; whether you do or not it is happening.

I say it is our moral duty to help those who helped us.

Compounded by the fact we let in millions of low i.q. mexicans who have never done anything for us.

Not to forget if the world sees America failing to help its friends and allies do you think anyone in the future will want to help us?

You preach nonsense.

We need to leave Germany and Japan also. This is one of the few times Trump was right but he didn't actually do anything about it.
If Joe wouldn't have impowered Putin by signing off on the Russian pipeline we may have been able to come home from Europe...but not now that Russia will have the means to begin taking back its old member states.....and forcing its will in Europe....

Everything Joe has done since taking office has been wrong....

Biden needs to resign. Kamala needs to resign. the Sec Of Defense, that guy is such a wuss, he needs to resign

Did I say you favored illegal immigration; whether you do or not it is happening.

I say it is our moral duty to help those who helped us.

Compounded by the fact we let in millions of low i.q. mexicans who have never done anything for us.

Not to forget if the world sees America failing to help its friends and allies do you think anyone in the future will want to help us?

You preach nonsense.
Well just because we let one in does not mean we should let the other in. Especially considering where they are coming from. There is no vetting process for these people. They piled into Kabul Intnl and hopped on planes.
This is retarded and all part of a greater scheme to further displace the white population in this country. People just keep falling for the same shit.

Well just because we let one in does not mean we should let the other in. Especially considering where they are coming from. There is no vetting process for these people. They piled into Kabul Intnl and hopped on planes.
This is retarded and all part of a greater scheme to further displace the white population in this country. People just keep falling for the same shit.
They are being vetted and not that hard to do since we have the names of those who fought with us, helped us and saved many American lives.

White people have allowed all the policies that work to their detriment.

A tad late now to support White Supremacy.

Those days unfortunately are gone with the wind.

White folks need to learn chinese and those with kids dedinitely need to put them in chinese language classes.

Will be quite useful when we become a vassal state of China.

We should not complain too much. We had a good run.

Last edited:
If Joe wouldn't have impowered Putin by signing off on the Russian pipeline we may have been able to come home from Europe...but not now that Russia will have the means to begin taking back its old member states.....and forcing its will in Europe....

Everything Joe has done since taking office has been wrong....

It's none of our business if Russia wants to make deals with other countries.

It's none of our business if Russia wants to make deals with other countries.
Deals??? deals that undercut the USA and gives Russia an advantage in their quest to rebuild the soviet union are not deals we can ignore...

In your dreams.

The chinese have ordered biden to give up Afghanistan. They have designs on it.

I think the taliban man will allow sloe joe to pay billions of dollars to get all the Americans back.
I think the Taliban is not going to play the hostage game at least not immediately. Right now the US and the Tailban have a common goal of getting the Americans out. For the sake of legitimacy and enough breathing space to form a functioning government they are not going to give us a reason to stay. Of course things could fuck up and the shooting could start any minute. If they can control their forces enough to let all the Americans out they will be able to make the case that they are the legitimate government of Afghanistan.

I think the Taliban is not going to play the hostage game at least not immediately. Right now the US and the Tailban have a common goal of getting the Americans out. For the sake of legitimacy and enough breathing space to form a functioning government they are not going to give us a reason to stay. Of course things could fuck up and the shooting could start any minute. If they can control their forces enough to let all the Americans out they will be able to make the case that they are the legitimate government of Afghanistan.
Good logic and just commonsense that the taliban man would want to facilitate the departure of Americans.

However militant muslims are not known for logic or commonsense.

A key point being their ability to control their ragtime army of which apparantly now ISIS has managed to infiltrate.

Their warning of 'consequences' does not bode well for America.

We learned long ago that isolationism leads to disaster.
Actually I would question that....but who said anything about isolating?...holding Russia in check is a valid concern...especially when the dems use Russia as a political weapon every four years...Trump wanted cooperation between our two nations and the swamp and the media went nuts and impeached him over it....

Actually I would question that....but who said anything about isolating?...holding Russia in check is a valid concern...especially when the dems use Russia as a political weapon every four years...Trump wanted cooperation between our two nations and the swamp and the media went nuts and impeached him over it....
Not holding Russia in check would be isolationism.

In a nutshell Isolationism is ignoring the rest of the world and what they do.

In a bygone era we were protected by 2 vast oceans.

Those days are long gone.

Forum List

Back