Taliban Threatens Joe Biden: Stay in Afghanistan Past August and Suffer ‘Consequences’

Good logic and just commonsense that the taliban man would want to facilitate the departure of Americans.

However militant muslims are not known for logic or commonsense.

A key point being their ability to control their ragtime army of which apparantly now ISIS has managed to infiltrate.

Their warning of 'consequences' does not bode well for America.
It's a dangerous moment to be sure. No one seems to be talking about who all these Americans are and why they are still there. Are they worth restarting the war over if they have chosen to stay?

It's a dangerous moment to be sure. No one seems to be talking about who all these Americans are and why they are still there. Are they worth restarting the war over if they have chosen to stay?
I think very few Americans would want to stay. I would have to wonder who they are or why they would want to stay unless they are somehow connected to the taliban man?

Biden will try to pay the taliban man to get them out.

Whatever happens the war will not be started over.

If the ISIS and taliban man start beheading Americans we may take some punitive actions: bomb them or attack them with drones and missles but the war will not be reset.

If such atrocities occur the taliban man will probably blame ISIS or rogue elements.

Last edited:
I think very few Americans would want to stay. I would have to wonder who they are or why they would want to stay unless they are somehow connected to the taliban man?

Biden will try to pay the taliban man to get them out.

Whatever happens the war will not be started over.

If the ISIS and taliban man start beheading Americans we may take some punitive actions: bomb them or attack them with drones and missles but the war will not be reset.

If such atrocities occur the taliban man will probably blame ISIS or rogue elements.
If they are contractors and other business types trying to get in on the ground floor of the next Afghan government I don't give a fuck if all their heads roll.

Deals??? deals that undercut the USA and gives Russia an advantage in their quest to rebuild the soviet union are not deals we can ignore...

It does nothing to undercut us. What they do internally is also none of our business. Get your nose back in place where it belongs.

There has been $$$$$$$$ money made on these stupid wars. They want our kids to continue to buy them new lake houses.

Forum List

Back