Taliban lash 12 people before stadium crowd in Afghanistan

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
The Taliban lashed three women and nine men in front of hundreds of spectators in a provincial sports stadium Wednesday, signaling the religious extremist group's resumption of a brutal form of punishment that was a hallmark of their rule in the 1990s.

Those being punished received between 21 and 39 lashes each, after being convicted in a local court of theft and adultery, said an official in the governor's office who spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not allowed to share details with the media.

Taliban lash 12 people before stadium crowd in Afghanistan

cIgYNju.gif

About all you can say at this point is....Their country, their rules.

Last edited:
But it's just fine for the Taliban to take 14 year old girls as their "bride" and turn them into personal sex slaves. A common practice now that Biden handed them control of Afghanistan.

But it's just fine for the Taliban to take 14 year old girls as their "bride" and turn them into personal sex slaves. A common practice now that Biden handed them control of Afghanistan.
Was there going to be another entity in charge when trump decided to get out?

The Taliban always controlled large segments of Afghanistan.

Afghans knew what they were in for when they refused to resist the Taliban takeover

Singapore does it. Rather than put people in prison, they get caned or lashed. It keeps the jail population low. It's a very good solution.
Why dont you quit being a bunch of pussies and just throw them in the gas chamber? You barbaric freaks

Why dont you quit being a bunch of pussies and just throw them in the gas chamber? You barbaric freaks
Throwing democrats in the gas chamber is a very good idea. I was thinking more along the likes of shop lifting or other misdemeanors.

The Afghan people wanted the Taliban back in power because they would restore law and order.
People who are for the Taliban are the enemies of humanity. And here’s what the American media with the Taliban don’t tell you that there were many communist in Afghanistan in the 80s who wanted to hunt down the Taliban. There’s a huge diverse group of people all throughout the Middle East and the Indian subcontinent that oppose the Taliban based on diverse ideological reasons…. I think directed with you before I’m not what you think you are if you choose to continue to believe a certain path it’s your fault man do the right thing …. you can disagreed or hit that angry button all you want you do yourself a disservice if you deny a conversation.

Are you a Muslim? Do you think Muslims and Christians should have equal rights because the Taliban don’t think that way but the arab nationalists did .

The Afghan people oppose the Taliban. Only Taliban supporters would say that. You know you want some problems with the Middle East look at Iraq of the 1990s in the 1980s with the Iraqi Arab Christian and Muslim rose up that had dignity. I know Iraqi Arabs and they told me this I know people from the Middle East I know good honorable Iraqi Arabs who love their country and want it back. Seriously to hell with the Taliban

Either way bottom line either one believes the mess that most people in Afghanistan are fine with living like slaves of the Taliban and the so-called religious students or they understand common sense that Afghanistan has a very diverse history including one of Islamic government, one of monarchy and one of communism on the past 100 years.

Sunni Man

You Gotta stop clicking disagree or angry with my posts without responding to them. If that continues I’m putting you on ignore and that way I don’t even have to see your posts I don’t even have to see you clicking that thumbs down button. Hey stop treating me like that treat other people with respect do you think that that’s what the proper Islamic way is to keep being rude to me.

You are out of line I am a Christian. Treat me with respect. I don’t look at your posts and then click on a disagree button or click a thumbs down button. Stop that. This is a fair warning brother.

If you’re going to engage me with emoticons be a man and engage me in conversation again if you’re not gonna do it your on ignore.

Forum List

Back