Taliban (gruesome) executions have begun…

Starting with you?
giphy.gif

It is to be expected that taliban executions will expand expotentially; especially after all American troops have left.

As of now for the most part they are holding back trying to put forth a decent image to the world.

Reportedly, there is money on the line for the Taliban that they cannot access that “belongs” to Afghanistan mostly held by the US, to the tune of about a half a billion. Quite the enticer because they’ll need money and they have no access to that funding currently because they are not a recognized government.

When I first heard the “change of heart” about women and no plans to persecute Afghans who had gone against the Taliban stated by the Taliban’s current spokesperson, I held out hope for the people for about three minutes solid. What soon came to mind was the violent footage of Taliban beheadings and stoning women to death (5 plus years ago as well as from late 90’s) and the documented interviews by numerous Afghan families (past and recent), particularly of minority groups by Al Jazeera.

Words mean nothing but their actions will reveal all. For now, I’m going with they are looking for a pro media backing and have an economic motivator to play nice and gain access to Afghanistan‘s money held by other countries.

Last edited:
Yep, they blame Trump for Biden's disaster then when confronted they run for help on this comical site

Knock it off Coyote, you realize you're the one I had in mind

You leftist jackasses can't defend this disaster....Biden is finished,, Knee Pads is unqualified....and you're playing little games

I am afraid that yes, Trump did make a peace treaty to remove US troops there which put all people in danger, but hey, you were fine with it when Trump signed the agreement to withdraw, are you having buyers remorse now?
Do you have insider information MG regarding the exit plan that Trump would have taken had he been elected president? You are ahead of the class for sure moonglow if that’s the case! Lol

How many of you served in Afghanistan?
First off, going into Afghanistan was more of a mess than our invasion of Iraq and example of a poor to no exit strategy. Like Afghanistan, the military equipment left behind was used by opposing forces against the Iraqi minorities that needed protection. The US really sucks on protecting impoverished allies (Kurds in Iraq war) who sign on to fight the good fight and then we leave them behind helpless.

Some might say that we have no business helping these minority groups in the first place because they live in another country, that they should do their best fighting with their goat herder staffs and knives against armed zealots. I disagree but that does not mean we should risk US lives to save foreign lives, so there in lies the rub. It seems to me it’s all about the exit strategy and an instant 100 percent pullout isn’t even feasible yet Biden’s handlers thought it was the best way out? To leave the people totally helpless after announcing in advance the specific date of departure? Which general on the ground supported this type of exit strategy? The decision-makers must’ve had their eyes closed during the Iraqi failed exit. This blunder is about 20 times worse considering the numbers of victims that will likely be murdered.

What's with all the dodging? Your "president" just doomed millions to rape, torture, and murder at the hands of terrorist savages. No comment on that, just lame dodges about language and military service?
you don't understand-----the objective of the TALIBAN (darlings of pakistani society)
is good and holy-----its an IDEAL ISLAMIC PARADISE

Knock it off Coyote, you realize you're the one I had in mind

You leftist jackasses can't defend this disaster....Biden is finished,, Knee Pads is unqualified....and you're playing little games
Well, Trump ain't gonna be reinstated so think of another solution.

Forum List

Back