Taliban authorities destroy a poppy field in Afghanistan’s Kandahar after banning the plant

The Taliban are a bunch of 9th century barbarians. They like money, guns and raping young girls. The poppy field probably had a bug infestation and they decided to make a video showing the world how wonderful they are.

Poppy plants are no longer necessary with the invention of Fentanyl.

Me? I'm more for the natural stuff.

Poppy plants are no longer necessary with the invention of Fentanyl.

Me? I'm more for the natural stuff.

LEGAL PRODUCTION OF OPIUM
Legal growing of opium for medicinal use currently takes place in India, Turkey, and Australia. Two thousand tons of opium are produced annually and this supplies the world with the raw material needed to make medicinal products.

Taliban authorities destroy a poppy field in Afghanistan’s Kandahar after banning the plant

Taliban security personnel destroy a poppy field in the Arghandab district of Kandahar in southern Afghanistan, following through on a ban on poppy cultivation announced in April 2022. The country is the world's biggest producer of poppies, the source of a sap that is refined into heroin. In recent years and since the ban, the sector has known a huge increase in production and exports.

Remote : 2023-01-22(Sunday) 13 : 40 : 17
Local : 2023-01-22(Sunday) 13 : 40 : 17
Found via English News headlines on nicer.app

YO TALIBAN IN AFGHANISTAN : So that's what you're doing with your new lands? Poppy cultivation and selling oil to the Chinese? Stocking up on weapons too, i suppose?
i told you we'd be back the moment you opened fire on us. now a war of attrition and suffering through heroin addictions in the west. i've seen the results first hand. utterly awful.
so i'll put some pressure on getting the Taliban dethroned over the next decades.
this was the final straw, for both you and the Chinese, with their fentanyl sh!t flooding US streets, killing a lot of children.
and if this is payback for the opium wars? then i'll call bs on that right here. it's the outright spitting in the face that you people do before embarking on real fights (terrorism, in this case).
but we got time plenty. more advanced arms than used in Ukaine too. so "good luck", and i hope you enter into that 7th Heaven of yours soon, Taliban members and alQuada(-offspring) members.
the taliban are not growing poppies.

just as they did in the 1990s they are suppressing this industry.

Forum List

Back