Take Sides - Israel or Hamas Terrorists - Choose ONLY ONE!

Actually, you made no point at all. You are simply renaming your biases as truth and justice.

You're good at projection, I'll give you that. Continue with all the other binary-minded "go team!" folks. You fit in here at USMB perfectly. I'm sure the powers-that-shouldn't-be are very pleased with you all for that. :) Good job! lol

If you're a Jew, you should take sides. If you're a Muslim, you should likewise take a side. If you're an Israeli, or a Palestinian, or someone you love is .. you have a dog in the fight.

Otherwise, there is no real reason to take a side. Because any opinion you form, either way, will likely be ill-considered and based on an incomplete appreciation of the facts of the case.

When I watch the pro-Hamas demonstrations, I see a lot of people swept up in a hysteria of hatred for reasons they don't understand and don't appreciate the consequences. They are merely following a lynch mob... and that never has a good outcome
Fair enough. Anyone who is Jewish that refuses to support the right of Jews to live in that land should NEVER under any circumstances be allowed to make aliyah. That door should be permanently closed to them, even after the inevitable pogroms come to America.

"We must take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." - Elie Wiesel accepting the 1986 Nobel Peace Prize

Why is it that no Muslim nation will take Gaza residents into their country? The question is purely rhetorical. Because they side with Hamas and Hezbollah terrorists. When terrorists attack, Gaza women cluck their tongues loudly and celebrate, passing out candy.
I telephoned the South African Embassy in Washington, D.C. this morning and called them all "evil cowards" for supporting Hamas.
In the United (sic) Nations, South Africa condemned the "genocide" of Israel against residents of Gaza Strip.
The number is (240) 937-5760. Call them and make your voice heard.
Who is the oppressed in this conflict?

You're good at projection, I'll give you that. Continue with all the other binary-minded "go team!" folks. You fit in here at USMB perfectly. I'm sure the powers-that-shouldn't-be are very pleased with you all for that. :) Good job! lol
So many words to say nothing once again.

WRONG!!! The PLO murdered a little girl from Melbourne, Victoria, Australia many years ago. I will NEVER forget.
PLO, Hamas, Isis, Fatah, PLA.......all fleas on the same dog!!

Greg
Israel has murdered thousands of little girls since 10/7. Will you remember them?

"We must take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." - Elie Wiesel accepting the 1986 Nobel Peace Prize

Blowback: How Israel Went From Helping Create Hamas to Bombing It

Israel or Hamas Terrorists?​

It would appear to me, as anyone who knows the history of this conflict, Israel created this monster for a political purpose . . .

Thus? This is none of any American's concern.

Israel has made their bed, let them lie in it. We should definitely stop selling them weapons and anything that will continue this travesty on innocents caught in their Machiavellian games.

I read about this fellow, Elie Wiesel, and might I point out two important facts about him. First, although he did gain American citizenship, it seems he believes in internationalism, and some imagined duty of all nations to get involved in every crime against humanity, and have their citizens crusade and pay for that crusading. Rather than the advice of America's founders, of which he gives no concern for at all, it would appear.

And second, although he crusaded for and cared for all oppressed the world over, that concern clearly does not extend to Muslims in the Middle East.

His outlook, and PoV, aren't culturally very American. I suppose we should not be surprised given his place of birth and upbringing. I fault him not for that, but he has no place to demand anything of American foreign policy being an alien to this land, if he has no desire to adopt our culture.

You? Like this European Jew, can plead with others to chose between Zionists and Arab Terrorists. . . but for me?

iu

I CHOOSE AMERICA.

Last edited:
Fair enough. Anyone who is Jewish that refuses to support the right of Jews to live in that land should NEVER under any circumstances be allowed to make aliyah. That door should be permanently closed to them, even after the inevitable pogroms come to America.
The thing is that the Jews siding with the Palestinians would never want to make Aliyah anyway.

Unless the calls of the Leftists to “kill all the Jews!!” move from hate speech to the actions seen at the start of Naziism. Then the Israel-hating Jews WILL want to escape, and I agree the door should be shut to them.

The problem is….how will Israel know who they are?

Hamas and Israel are not equally yoked.
They are by the antisemites on this forum, and most is coming from the left. One leftist just asked who needs protection: Israel, HAMAS, or the Palestinians?

In that question, he not only made a parallel between Israel and a barbaric terrorist group, but he also neglected to acknowledge that 1400 Israelis were butchered, burned, decapitated, or raped to death.

Anyone who is Jewish that refuses to support the right of Jews to live in that land ...
What are you talking about?
... should NEVER under any circumstances be allowed to make aliyah. That door should be permanently closed to them, even after the inevitable pogroms come to America.
:laughing0301: "With us or against us", huh? G_d forbid you should try to improve Israel and eliminate Zionist Nazism and Apartheid. Look out! The whole world is anti-Semitic! Get two Jews in Antarctica and the penguins will be organizing pogroms within a week! :auiqs.jpg:

Oh I get it. All those little girls Israel has murdered are Untermenschen, rats, and subhumans. So very Nazi SS of you.
Only the Muslims hunted down and tortured to death, by the most agaonizing and sadistic ways possible, innocent Jews. Your fellow Muslims are in subhuman ones.

Now they are hiding behind civilians, and trying to drive the civilian collateral damage as high as possible so that antisemites can call Jews and those who support Israel “Nazis.” How very SS of you.

Genocide is worse. Particularly so when so many Americans refuse to believe their beloved Israel is a terrorist state.

THINK!
Israel is not committing genocide. Less than 1% of Gazans have died as collateral damage. If Israel WERE committing genocide, they would have all been dead by the end of October.

The onky one’s threatening genocide are the HAMAS monsters - and they have said they will continue until no Jews remain alive.

Only the Muslims hunted down and tortured to death, by the most agaonizing and sadistic ways possible, innocent Jews. Your fellow Muslims are in subhuman ones.

Now they are hiding behind civilians, and trying to drive the civilian collateral damage as high as possible so that antisemites can call Jews and those who support Israel “Nazis.” How very SS of you.
We know you support mass murder of Palis. No need to prove it again.

We know you support mass murder of Palis. No need to prove it again.
There only people mass murdered were the Jews, and by the Muslims. They were so dehumanized, and in agony, that they were praying for death.

And we know you’re an antisemite. No need to keep reminding everyone.

There only people mass murdered were the Jews, and by the Muslims. They were so dehumanized, and in agony, that they were praying for death.

And we know you’re an antisemite. No need to keep reminding everyone.
So, you’re uninformed.

Mass murder is Gaza isn’t mass murder. You and Orwell have much in common.

Same old thing. If you don’t support Israel’s genocide, you’re an antisemite. Lol.

I love Jews. I hate Israel.

Forum List

Back