Taco Bell impresses Kiwi Family

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
There are only a handful of Taco Bell restaurants serving Mexico's finest cuisine in the Tremendous Nation of New Zealand.

The Kiwi people really go apeshit for it, much like they do in the greater Youngstown Metropolitan area here in America.

There are only a handful of Taco Bell restaurants serving Mexico's finest cuisine in the Tremendous Nation of New Zealand.

The Kiwi people really go apeshit for it, much like they do in the greater Youngstown Metropolitan area here in America.

Hardly ever will a Mexican be seen at Taco Bell. Taco Bell is fake Mexican food; however, I do like it. That said, there are plenty of authentic Mexican restaurants that do not cost more if any than Taco Bell.

I still call it Taco Hell but I've had worse, Tippy's Taco House......... And they are still in business......... That speaks volumes on the condition of American taste buds and it's not good..........

I still call it Taco Hell but I've had worse, Tippy's Taco House......... And they are still in business......... That speaks volumes on the condition of American taste buds and it's not good..........

People love Taco Bell's cuisine in New Zealand as well. It just isn't America that has a taste for Mexican delicacies.

Forum List

Back