Systemic Racism is Racist Demagoguery

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
America has the most affluent, most famous, and the most influential Minorites in the world.
We have toughest Civil Rights laws in the world.
If a Minority is the victim of racism we have army of government institutions and private institutions that will kick in to action to remedy the problem.
We even suppress the Civil Rights of White people in Employment and Education to help minorities.
The Democratic Party is based on hate.
They use racial hatred as their tool to power.
Prove me wrong.

systemic racism definition - Bing video

Last edited:
America has the most affluent, most famous, and the most influential Minorites in the world.
If a Minority is the victim of racism we have army of government institutions and private institutions that will kick in to action to remedy the problem.
We even suppress the Civil Rights of White people in Employment and Education to help minorities.
They used racial hatred as their tool to power.
Prove me wrong.

Who are you and why should we prove you wrong?

Prove me wrong.

Ah, so you are trying to say that cops kill just for the thrill and color doesn't matter...True.

Prove me wrong.

Ah, so you are trying to say that cops kill just for the thrill and color doesn't matter...True.
fail
The Police kill more than twice as many white suspects annually as black suspects.

Prove me wrong.

Who are you and why should we prove you wrong?
fail

Prove me wrong.

fail
The Police kill more than twice as many white suspects annually as black suspects.
I should hope so since the blacks are 12% of the population and whites are 70%

Prove me wrong.

fail
I should hope so since the blacks are 12% of the population and whites are 70%
LOL...be careful bragging about the “accomplishments” of that 12%.

They use racial hatred as their tool to power.
Prove me wrong.

For the former Democratic Party, it is important to them to keep referring to blacks as victims, even though blacks are in every occupational field there is...even the Presidency at one point. There is no glass-ceiling for minorities. But, the former Democratic Party insists that they are victims, even though far more whites die at the hands of cops than blacks. As blacks have been fed the B.S. that they are victims so long, that when they see a white cop kill a black person, they scream that blacks are victims, because they have come to believe the B.S. that the former Democratic Party has been feeding them for years and alienating blacks who think for themselves and don't vote along the former Democratic Party's line.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back