Syrian Government Not Responsible For Chemical Attack

How many were they guilty of though at the end of the day. Both sides are just as culpable as the other and the west should not get involved. We should learn by our mistakes in the past when we let terrorist leaders claim asylum so they could plot more terrorist attacks.

How many were they guilty of though at the end of the day. Both sides are just as culpable as the other and the west should not get involved. We should learn by our mistakes in the past when we let terrorist leaders claim asylum so they could plot more terrorist attacks.
The west is already involved as it - at best - does nothing to help the Syrian people to get rid of the terrorists.
No "redline"-shit when the terrorists carry out chemical attacks on the people, mendacious accusations towards the Syrian gov´t instead?

And I want to see something that proves that "both sides are just as culpable as the other."

Last edited:

The west is already involved as it - at best - does nothing to help the Syrian people to get rid of the terrorists.
No "redline"-shit when the terrorists carry out chemical attacks on the people, mendacious accusations towards the Syrian gov´t instead?

And I want to see something that proves that "both sides are just as culpable as the other."

Do you mean like this

Syria: UN Mission Report Confirms that ?Opposition? Rebels Used Chemical Weapons against Civilians and Government Forces | Global Research

Report Claims Syrian Troops Used Chemical Weapons Without Assad?s Approval | TIME.com

Syrian Government Not Responsible For Chemical Attack

Yes, it was; move along.

Chemical weapons didn't make themselves.

Assad used helicopters and barrel bombs not just land based launchers.

Assad's brother Maher is the one that orders their use. His division was responsible for the chemical weapons and the Bashar 3 missiles.

The UN has turned on a left wing President?

This is getting really weird. Well, the people did vote for change.

And?? That doesn't mean that it was in fact a false flag attack.

Do you think the attack never took place ? Yes or No ?

We have no business in this mess.

A dictator killing close to 150,000 should be everyone's business. They are human being.

That mess is now spilling over to syria's neighbors especially to Lebanon, both physically and politically, because of Hezbullah. Rockets and car bombs are again threatening the country.

A dictator killing close to 150,000 should be everyone's business. They are human being.

That mess is now spilling over to syria's neighbors especially to Lebanon, both physically and politically, because of Hezbullah. Rockets and car bombs are again threatening the country.

"we have no business there" was the incessant whine of pro-hitlerites during the
1930s. I read their literature in left over -----little seedy pamphlets in my hometown
in the USA My first lesson in genocide was THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE----
which was also "not our business"-----nobody's business. Since adolf---
there have been genocides of tens of millions-------biafra, east pakistan, cambodia,
uganda, iraq---etc etc etc etc. Intervention there should be rescue---
not a JUMPING INTO THE FRAY excercise ----and certainly not arming one group
of murdering slobs over the other

"we have no business there" was the incessant whine of pro-hitlerites during the
1930s. I read their literature in left over -----little seedy pamphlets in my hometown
in the USA My first lesson in genocide was THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE----
which was also "not our business"-----nobody's business. Since adolf---
there have been genocides of tens of millions-------biafra, east pakistan, cambodia,
uganda, iraq---etc etc etc etc. Intervention there should be rescue---
not a JUMPING INTO THE FRAY excercise ----and certainly not arming one group
of murdering slobs over the other

I don't understand people that turn their backs on the tragedy of others. We give to charities, to the starving a world away, to disease and disabilities, we sponsor children and pets, some get involved in groups like PETA, WWF and Green Peace. How can we care so much for others and turn our backs on those struggling for freedom or being massacred for religion? How is the plight of others not our business?

And?? That doesn't mean that it was in fact a false flag attack.

Do you think the attack never took place ? Yes or No ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSAMT5Pe15k]EMERGENCY ALERT: Latest Syrian Chemical Attack Follows History of False Flag Provocations - YouTube[/ame]

I never doubted what you said about people saying there will potentially be a false flag. You didnt read my post and you didnt answer my question

I never doubted what you said about people saying there will potentially be a false flag. You didnt read my post and you didnt answer my question

OK, yes it probably happened and it was probably a false flag.

OK, yes it probably happened and it was probably a false flag.

No, it didn't probably happened, it did happen. And there is little to no evidence that it was or wasn't a false flag. Unless you have some exclusive information that the world doesn't know ?????

Last edited:

Do you mean like this

Syria: UN Mission Report Confirms that ?Opposition? Rebels Used Chemical Weapons against Civilians and Government Forces | Global Research

Report Claims Syrian Troops Used Chemical Weapons Without Assad?s Approval | TIME.com
Just more claims? Come on!

Why do you support Al Qaeda and accuse others of their crimes?

Forum List

Back