Sympathy for the devil

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
St. George Floyd, the BLM martyr... had rather extensive criminal record, held a gun to a pregnant woman's belly. What a saint the BLM choose. And the cop involved was imperfect and and caught in the middle. You want perfect cops? Live in a perfect community.

St. George Floyd, the BLM martyr... had rather extensive criminal record, held a gun to a pregnant woman's belly. What a saint the BLM choose. And the cop involved was imperfect and and caught in the middle. You want perfect cops? Live in a perfect community.

Floyd was a POS. Of that there is no doubt. But so is the cop.

But just think if George had a father like you who would of taught George to be an upstanding individual, be a family man?

How Liberal Policies Destroyed Black Families
More black babies are born out of wedlock today (72 percent) than into married homes. That’s dramatically worse than when Moynihan initially raised the issue (when it was 23 percent)—thanks to fifty years of encouragement by the Democrat Party.
In other words, in America today, it is rare for black babies to be born to married parents. Black fathers are simply not part of the black family equation. Think about that.
Quincy Mason Floyd had long been estranged from his father. He said he last saw George Floyd when he was 4 or 5 years old.
"I didn't recognize who it was until mom called and told me. She said, 'Do you know who that guy was?' I said no," he said. "She said, 'That's your father.'"

But just think if George had a father like you who would of taught George to be an upstanding individual, be a family man?

More black babies are born out of wedlock today (72 percent) than into married homes. That’s dramatically worse than when Moynihan initially raised the issue (when it was 23 percent)—thanks to fifty years of encouragement by the Democrat Party.
In other words, in America today, it is rare for black babies to be born to married parents. Black fathers are simply not part of the black family equation. Think about that.
Quincy Mason Floyd had long been estranged from his father. He said he last saw George Floyd when he was 4 or 5 years old.
"I didn't recognize who it was until mom called and told me. She said, 'Do you know who that guy was?' I said no," he said. "She said, 'That's your father.'"

Floyd's actions on the day of his death didn't merit his being murdered.

I have problems with cops who abuse people for their personal enjoyment. That is bullshit on every level. But once the cop was informed Floyd had no pulse, instead of rendering aid, like any normal person would do, he kept his knee in place to make sure Floyd was dead.

Like I said, Floyd was a POS who should have been in prison.

But that cop needs to be in prison too.

None of that matters though, only black lives matter. The BLM movement has been forever long enough. This is why they won't go on TV anymore.

BLM bases their narrative on bad cops, and not on creeps like George Floyd. 9 black unarmed black males were killed by police last year. This year in JUNE alone? Blacks lives matter, apparently blacks don't understand that.

The cop didn't have an extensive criminal record, either.

Floyd's actions on the day of his death didn't merit his being murdered.

I have problems with cops who abuse people for their personal enjoyment. That is bullshit on every level. But once the cop was informed Floyd had no pulse, instead of rendering aid, like any normal person would do, he kept his knee in place to make sure Floyd was dead.

Like I said, Floyd was a POS who should have been in prison.

But that cop needs to be in prison too.
How many times do you send a person to prison, before it becomes a waste of time, money and energy? 100, 1000, 10,000? Never, just keep putting them in, and letting them out, the way they are doing it in NY? Or do you just keep them in prison and throw away the key, because they cant be fixed, but then a riot happens and that person escapes and kills anyone who gets in their way?

Yes George shouldnt of been killed by the cop that way, but again, if George didnt do drugs that day, or try to pass a counter fit 20 dollar bill, or resist arrest twice while being put into the police car, George might be alive today...Cities wouldnt of been burned, innocent black people wouldnt be shot, rainbows and unicorns.....

None of that matters though, only black lives matter. The BLM movement has been forever long enough. This is why they won't go on TV anymore.
Lets examine black lives matter..BLM means all white are bad, hate whites and so I'm Elizordbreath Warren, I am .0001 percent black whats my take on the reparations scam? How does this scam work again, I lost track.

Most 1st time murderers don't.

Reparations for slavery? Oh yeah. 40 acres and a mule. 160 years ago. Now? Poor blacks refuse to fit in, go to school and refuse to learn new stuff besides drop rate out of school and mostly live food stamps? Excuse me? The same people that burn their neighborhoods down can't just as well put that same effort to be positive and BUILD things and be positive?

Last edited:
Just think if anyone gave a shit enough about Floyd to loan him a twenty before he passed that bad bill.

Just think if the cop had merely stopped and rendered aid.

Lets examine black lives matter..BLM means all white are bad, hate whites and so I'm Elizordbreath Warren, I am .0001 percent black whats my take on the reparations scam? How does this scam work again, I lost track.

There are other aspect to reperations as well. If I e is delinquent. Child support then any gooberment and state money that person has coming will be snatched and that means SSI, pensions, so since a good many black men's debt consists of back child support would the children get reperations on top of the child support?

I’ll settle for less homicidal cops.

That was likely caused by no one willing to come forward.

Just think if anyone gave a shit enough about Floyd to loan him a twenty before he passed that bad bill.

Bullshit. Who can't go out and scrap up $20 bucks? George Floyed died In the end simply because he broke the law. What did he need so bad that he had to break the law to get it?

I’ll settle for less homicidal cops.

Honestly, we need less homicidal black men. They kill more of their own in a week then cops do in a year.

Forum List

Back