Switching radio political shows

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Dr Savage it’s been great but you’re so passed your prime that you need to give it up .
I have barely even watched him in months and it’s been a big disappointment

Mark Levin- you’re great but I cannot survive 22 min of your show without waiting to fall asleep

I am switching over to some Ben Shapiro!!

What is very hilarious is that all 3 are conservative Jewish guys lol

I just get them off ytube !!!

I also watch Startalk and I get great insights into the world of physics and astronomy

Dr Savage it’s been great but you’re so passed your prime that you need to give it up .

Mark Levin- you’re great but I cannot survive 22 min of your show without waiting to fall asleep

Well that explains your uninformed opinions.

Don't listen much any more, except maybe Coast To Coast AM once in a while. I like the guy who sounds like a snotty sarcastic teenager, Chris Cross? Not sure what his name is. Now that I've died from the vaccine like you said I would, I lack interest in radio.

I haven't heard Dan Bongino's program yet. The world suffered the loss of an all time great with the passing of the Maha Rushdie, who President Biden didn't even bother eulogizing. Libs flew the flag as half mast for George Floyd, but nothing at for El Rushbo, America's own Nobel Prize nominee and all around swell guy.

Forum List

Back