Swiss voters back law behind Covid vaccine certificate

You are being obtuse. Call it what you like but the main way that folk are getting a pass is through the vax. I have one myself and it took 5 minutes to do. Covid passport is another name for it but its the same thing.

So you agree that natural immunity and being tested for covid within 48 hours warrants receiving a "covid passport"???

Nobody ever claimed it was 100%. Where did you
read that ?

I now know two people who got the BOOSTERS and yet got sick with Covid.

I believe the panic about the new "variant" is to cover for the terrible, increasingly failed vaccines.

Well what a shocker. Two thirds of Swiss folk support vax certificates. I suspect this is pretty standard across the world. The issue here is that the crazies are well organised and have a loud voice.

I would like to think that the normal world will push on with this and start to isolate crazy. Maybe out the back,near the bins here they cant infect the rest of us.

Covid passes are ridiculous. You realize in your own nation, the UK, that more people who are vaccinated are getting covid than unvaxxed, right? And that's not pure numbers. That's per 100K.

So the vaccine makes you MORE susceptible. Exactly what we are seeing here in Michigan.

The officials of various ranks were claiming mass vaccination was needed to stop spreading the virus. The figure of 70% percent of the adult population was frequently cited as a needed goal. It is just ridiculous to deny that.

Your chances don't change whether vaccinated people are around you or not. Vaccinated people can bear the virus and transmit it.
I don't know where you got 70% of Adult population...

Generally we think we need 90%+ on Delta variant...

Sorry, but lets give you 101 Science... As conditions change so does the advise... Fauci and every other epidemiologist told us this at the pandemic... Fauci was very clear that the vaccine was a very important weapon but not a silver bullet.

There is a COVID Passport/Cert in Europe and and the Swiss are just coming inline with EU and making it easier for both sides move between countries... Swiss have number cities(eg Geneva, Bern..) which are very close to the border...

Covid passes are ridiculous. You realize in your own nation, the UK, that more people who are vaccinated are getting covid than unvaxxed, right? And that's not pure numbers. That's per 100K.

So the vaccine makes you MORE susceptible. Exactly what we are seeing here in Michigan.
Good morning Sue.Thanks for updating those of us on Planet Earth.

I don't know where you got 70% of Adult population...

Generally we think we need 90%+ on Delta variant...

Sorry, but lets give you 101 Science... As conditions change so does the advise... Fauci and every other epidemiologist told us this at the pandemic... Fauci was very clear that the vaccine was a very important weapon but not a silver bullet.

There is a COVID Passport/Cert in Europe and and the Swiss are just coming inline with EU and making it easier for both sides move between countries... Swiss have number cities(eg Geneva, Bern..) which are very close to the border...
Actually, some people were saying from the beginning that these vaccines won't help to stop spreading the virus. Because the level of antibodies wouldn't remain still forever, their number would be diminishing over the time. Except of that, the virus is in the process of permanent mutation. And it may well be that the vaccine taken several months ago wouldn't be effective for new variants now. That is not what became known now.

Moreover, the vaccine doesn't mean that the vaccinated one can't bear the virus and spread it. So, how unvaccinated people are more dangerous to other people than vaccinated ones?

How would you prove that ?

The Swiss Covid certificate is valid for a person who has had covid and recovered (has natural antibodies). Many countries like Switzerland use electronic registries that record when a person is sick with covid and this is used to certify a person who has had covid. Here is Switzerland's system - look at the chart that says "Recovery":

Forum List

Back