Swiss Study: mRNA Alters DNA. And is Genotoxic.

I believe this dr. refutes this in the first few seconds, and states it again at 3:10--"found in the NUCLEUS"--and reaffirmed at 4:12--"and that DNA is present IN THE NUCLEUS"

Yeah cartoons on you tube

The study you linked said NOTHING DNS of the genome being altered and flat out stated that they didn;t know if the cell genome was changed IOW they saw no changes

Did you just believe what the government told you?

Why?

You TRUST them?

Why?
I trust the decades worth of science on the mRNA vaccines that was based on the century worth of science on vaccines in general.

I trust institutes like Johns Hopkins and the Mayo clinic and don't get my info from cartoons on you tube

Intersting thing about DNA and viruses is that human DNA has all kinds of viral fragments in it

So in reality every vaccine that introduces live or even attenuated viruses into the body has the potential for being part of the DNA

Even though there is no hard proof that the mRNA vaccines actually end up in DNA it doesn't seem like that's such a big deal now does it?

Intersting thing about DNA and viruses is that human DNA has all kinds of viral fragments in it
So you're suggesting that all manner of viral fragments are already a big part of our human "genome".. from birth! Gee, who coulda thunk it!? What does Twitter think? Thanks to injecting this mRNA shit, Shirley our cell nuclei have begun producing self-destructive DNA bots by now, no?

Yeah cartoons on you tube

The study you linked said NOTHING DNS of the genome being altered and flat out stated that they didn;t know if the cell genome was changed IOW they saw no changes

Yes but what was that about the nucleus again?

So you're suggesting that all manner of viral fragments are already a big part of our human "genome".. from birth! Gee, who coulda thunk it!? What does Twitter think? Thanks to injecting this mRNA shit, Shirley our cell nuclei have begun producing self-destructive DNA bots by now, no?

Shirley--a woman's name

Surely--for sure, it is assured

Don't you work for the government? Or do you teach at a private school?

I do work for the government--the LOCAL government. This is how conservatives like it. If anyone has a problem with anything I have said or done, they walk to their neighborhood school and take care of it.

Good luck talking with anyone at the CDC about anything

Shirley--a woman's name

Surely--for sure, it is assured
WHOOSH!
airplane-dancing.gif

airplane-shirley.gif

So in reality every vaccine that introduces live or even attenuated viruses into the body has the potential for being part of the DNA

Even though there is no hard proof that the mRNA vaccines actually end up in DNA it doesn't seem like that's such a big deal now does it?

I keep telling you--we're gonna find out. It's not looking good.

I keep telling you--we're gonna find out. It's not looking good.
It will be irrelevant if any of the COVID DNA ends up in our DNA

We already have all manner of viral DNA fragments in our DNA anyway.

Even those old vaccines that consisted of live viruses had the potential to have that viral DNA to be integrated into our DNA

So why aren't you fear mongering about all those old vaccines too?

I don't watch cartoons

So you close yourself off from information you don't want to hear. Right.

BTW, new release of docs overnight. Pfizer didn't want to release; judge enforced. During the trials of approximately 45K people, 1,200+ DIED. The general population death rate in 2018 was 731 per 100K. When you ROUGHLY scale this for the trial, only 315 people should have died. And yet, more than 1,200 did.

Keep cheerleading. I'm sure it will work out great for you.

PS, maybe this is why they unblinded the control group. Yes?

So you close yourself off from information you don't want to hear. Right.

BTW, new release of docs overnight. Pfizer didn't want to release; judge enforced. During the trials of approximately 45K people, 1,200+ DIED. The general population death rate in 2018 was 731 per 100K. When you ROUGHLY scale this for the trial, only 315 people should have died. And yet, more than 1,200 did.

Keep cheerleading. I'm sure it will work out great for you.

PS, maybe this is why they unblinded the control group. Yes?

I read ACTUAL reports and articles

Like I read the link you posted and saw that in the conclusion it stated that there was no evidence that any of the reverse transcribed DNA entered the cell genome

Also, don't drink water. The risks clearly outweigh any potential benefits. You could accidently drink too much!
Symptoms of water intoxication are confusion, nausea, vomiting, headache, and disorientation. Severe cases of water intoxication may also lead to coma or death (4). Listed below are 10 side effects of drinking too much water.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back