Sweeping ammo ban?

Any proposed law which would facilitate elimination of any essential component of all firearms, such as firing pins, barrels, etc. would thus transform firearms into useless chunks of metal, therefore serving to ban all firearms.

Ammunition is an essential component of any firearms. To ban ammunition is to ban firearms.

Any proposed law which would facilitate elimination of any essential component of all firearms, such as firing pins, barrels, etc. would thus transform firearms into useless chunks of metal, therefore serving to ban all firearms.

Ammunition is an essential component of any firearms. To ban ammunition is to ban firearms.

yeah....but then wez gonna have to choose up sides s0n!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::up:

Because 3/4 of the American people........non-limpwristers by the way......are against any ban!!!

Record number of Americans oppose handgun ban - The Washington Post

I and everyone I know has enough ammunition to last for a long, long time. Plus we go to gun ranges, sweep up all the spent cartridges and reload them. By the truckload.:Boom2:

I and everyone I know has enough ammunition to last for a long, long time. Plus we go to gun ranges, sweep up all the spent cartridges and reload them. By the truckload.:Boom2:

LOL.....this is true. But I never feel like I have enough ammo.:2up: Too.......there would end up being a massive underground market. Still......this fuck shitting on the Constitution. Like you Hoss.....probably never thought you'd live to see the day.

Forum List

Back