Sweden. Refusing to die of Covid at all

Well, either I 'submit', or I pay an exorbitant amount to take a test every week, same with my husband. It's tyranny.
Yes it is. I just lined up another job with less peeps but haven't made up my mind yet as My current company hasn't done a policy and will not til the courts decide on the OSHA Jan 4th ruling.

I could quit today .....the other job is a superintendent job. But no insurance. soo i'm waiting.

We know it's all BS. This is just another thread that proves it.

Well, either I 'submit', or I pay an exorbitant amount to take a test every week, same with my husband. It's tyranny.

Especially since the Wuhan is a scamdemic....being lethal to the very same extent as the ordinary flu.

. “…Dr. Brett Giroir—the Assistant Secretary for Health at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services—informed journalists in March 2020 that the Covid-19 death rate is “lower than you heard probably in many reports” because “many people” with C-19 “don’t get sick and don’t get tested.” He called this a “denominator problem” because all of those people “do not get counted in the denominator.”

By ignoring these masses of unreported cases, PolitiFact’s method shrinks the denominator in the death rate calculation, making the rate seem far higher than reality. As detailed in the Cambridge University Press paper, this blunder was the likely cause of a “10-fold increased mortality overestimation in March 11, 2020, US Congressional testimony.”

“If one assumes that the number of asymptomatic or minimally symptomatic cases is several times as high as the number of reported cases, the case fatality rate may be considerably less than 1%.” PolitiFact and Facebook Spread Gravely Dangerous Falsehood About the Covid-19 Survival Rate - Just Facts

Soooo…..if the danger from the Wuhan is no more than a rounding error…..tell me again, why did Democrats destroy Trump’s miracle economy, benefitting untold millions of Americans???

From your link, as of yesterday they are averaging 2,000 cases a day. Hardly a flatline in a population of about ten million.

It jumps around a lot, but Sweden is more like under a 1000 new cases a day, not averaging 2000 as you are claiming.

It is not a flat line, but instead shows a recent little peak that is in the process of ending.
Cases did not go high and are rapidly dropping off.

sweden-covid-vaccine-chart.jpg

Sweden's response to the spread of coronavirus was too slow and preparations to handle a pandemic were insufficient, a commission investigating the country's response to COVID-19 said on Friday.
Sweden has recorded more than 15,000 deaths from coronavirus, many times the per capita level of its Nordic neighbours that implemented tougher restrictions, but still lower than in most European countries that locked down tightly, such as Britain.

Abstract​

This study examined whether CD8+ T-cell responses from coronavirus disease 2019 convalescent individuals (n = 30) potentially maintain recognition of the major severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) variants (alpha, beta, gamma; n = 45 mutations assessed). Only 1 mutation found in Beta variant-spike overlapped with a previously identified epitope (1/52), suggesting that virtually all anti-SARS-CoV-2 CD8+ T-cell responses should recognize these newly described variants.

Sweden. Refusing to Die at all.

What did they do? They refused to lock down. They stayed open. The experts said they were going to die in droves. The Experts predicted 100,000 would die.

Now........REALITY.

Time to revisit Sweden as much of the world starts locking down and masking again regardless of vaccination levels, blaming the Delta variant. And those impudent Swedes are pretty much refusing to die of Covid at all.

What’s happening? According to an as-yet unpublished but online study by two Svenske researchers, it appears the country has reached that Holy Grail of Covid called “herd immunity.” That means a level where those already protected are significantly guarding those without exposure. Mind, they say, it’s not all from Covid-19 per se but possibly in great part to “pre-immunity” from other infections. Four coronaviruses are known to cause colds, but the researchers actually don’t even mention that. It’s just that previous exposure to something seems to be providing natural inoculation. And it shouldn’t be as unique to Sweden as Ingrid Bergman.

Sweden's covid graphs HAVE FLAT LINED.
I big part of this is that Sweden is full of highly educated people. They don't have to be told to get vaccinated, or to distance, or to practice good hygiene. They are not a country chock full of idiots, like ours.

So unless you plan to euthanize all the morons in this country, what works for Sweden will not work here. Sorry.

Sweden's response to the spread of coronavirus was too slow and preparations to handle a pandemic were insufficient, a commission investigating the country's response to COVID-19 said on Friday.
Sweden has recorded more than 15,000 deaths from coronavirus, many times the per capita level of its Nordic neighbours that implemented tougher restrictions, but still lower than in most European countries that locked down tightly, such as Britain.

The problem is that it was the elderly who needed to be isolated.
The US did it wrong because we used masks, social distancing, and lock downs to isolate everyone.
Bad idea.
That just makes it hang around longer.
Instead you should just isolate the vulnerable, and increase infection in every one else.

Abstract​

This study examined whether CD8+ T-cell responses from coronavirus disease 2019 convalescent individuals (n = 30) potentially maintain recognition of the major severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) variants (alpha, beta, gamma; n = 45 mutations assessed). Only 1 mutation found in Beta variant-spike overlapped with a previously identified epitope (1/52), suggesting that virtually all anti-SARS-CoV-2 CD8+ T-cell responses should recognize these newly described variants.

But we knew the convalescent recovery immunity worked, and the only question was whether or not the mRNA injection immunity works?

I big part of this is that Sweden is full of highly educated people. They don't have to be told to get vaccinated, or to distance, or to practice good hygiene. They are not a country chock full of idiots, like ours.

So unless you plan to euthanize all the morons in this country, what works for Sweden will not work here. Sorry.

While Sweden did have a lot of voluntary masks, social distancing, etc., they never locked down like we did.
In fact, they did not close their schools.

{...

Sweden keeps schools open for 1 million kids: No masks, no lockdown, no deaths​

By Yen Makabenta
January 14, 2021
...}

While Sweden did have a lot of voluntary masks, social distancing, etc., they never locked down like we did.
In fact, they did not close their schools.

{...

Sweden keeps schools open for 1 million kids: No masks, no lockdown, no deaths​

By Yen Makabenta
January 14, 2021
...}
They did what everyone should have done

The problem is that it was the elderly who needed to be isolated.
The US did it wrong because we used masks, social distancing, and lock downs to isolate everyone.
Bad idea.
That just makes it hang around longer.
Instead you should just isolate the vulnerable, and increase infection in every one else.
Perhaps, but we didn't know that before and our healthcare system was being stressed.

Forum List

Back