Swalwell suggests Trump is guilty for taking the Fifth

He was talking about people like you and others like you. You do know why, right?
If you don't I don't think anyone can help you. Too far gone.
Yes, I know why: because he's a NAZI prog douchebag, just like you. Your kind are the enemy of every decent freedom loving American.

The corrupt Democrat Party's 2022 campaign theme will be that the Republicans are violent racist white supremist who are a threat to our "democracy"
They are doing their usual hate and fear smear.
Unfortunately, there are millions of dumb Troglocrats that will believe it.

Last edited:
While we're on the subject of Eric Swalwell, he quoted Trump today that "Only guilty people take the Fifth' as President Trump took the Fifth rather than answer the N.Y. attorney general's questions.

I don't know. Does that make DJT a hypocrite?

Or is Trump now wiser and understands that people are justified in taking the fifth when they're under siege and persecution by a weaponized DOJ & unscrupulous House members determined to find something, anything they can pretend is heinous enough to destroy somebody? That is especially true in the case of Donald J. Trump. That's how afraid they are he might win the Presidency again.
He’s a hypocritical moron.

Fang Fang wasn't here to collect information, like DiFi and her driver, they were their ccp contacts who they received instructions from.

While we're on the subject of Eric Swalwell, he quoted Trump today that "Only guilty people take the Fifth' as President Trump took the Fifth rather than answer the N.Y. attorney general's questions.

I don't know. Does that make DJT a hypocrite?

Or is Trump now wiser and understands that people are justified in taking the fifth when they're under siege and persecution by a weaponized DOJ & unscrupulous House members determined to find something, anything they can pretend is heinous enough to destroy somebody? That is especially true in the case of Donald J. Trump. That's how afraid they are he might win the Presidency again.
In a NY civil case, they can certainly make that inference.

Forum List

Back