Trump Suspicious payment to Stormy?

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017
Trump Lawyer’s Payment to Stormy Daniels Was Reported as Suspicious by Bank

The first reporting of this that I have seen. If two banks recognized the hush money as suspicious, and Cohen's bank then reported the payment to the Treasury Department, given the large amount of the payment, a raid of Cohen's office to gather further evidence would seem to be entirely justified.

Of course Trump calls the raid "an attack on our country." And, he could well view it as Mueller crossing the red line into his personal affairs (no pun intended.)

The first reporting of this that I have seen. If two banks recognized the hush money as suspicious, and Cohen's bank then reported the payment to the Treasury Department, given the large amount of the payment, a raid of Cohen's office to gather further evidence would seem to be entirely justified.

Of course Trump calls the raid "an attack on our country." And, he could well view it as Mueller crossing the red line into his personal affairs (no pun intended.)
Isn't this one of those automatic notifications that pop up when over a certain amount of money is exchanged? It was begun years ago to catch drug dealers. I had my debit card frozen once for wiring money to my son. Suspicious activity, they said (it was nowhere NEAR 10,000)

Isn't this one of those automatic notifications that pop up when over a certain amount of money is exchanged? It was begun years ago to catch drug dealers. I had my debit card frozen once for wiring money to my son. Suspicious activity, they said (it was nowhere NEAR 10,000)
If it was "automatic," why did it take the California bank eleven months to raise the question and contact Cohen's N.Y. bank where the payment originated??

Mueller's fingerprints are all over this.

all i know is i moved banks and after the move....made a deposit over 10 k and got a phone call that afternoon asking how i got the money....

If it was "automatic," why did it take the California bank eleven months to raise the question and contact Cohen's N.Y. bank where the payment originated??

Mueller's fingerprints are all over this.
I don't see how, but I'm not creative enough to engage in conspiracy theories.

all i know is i moved banks and after the move....made a deposit over 10 k and got a phone call that afternoon asking how i got the money....
Seriously? They called and asked you that? Well, if they call drug dealers and ask them that, I'll bet they get some creative answers. LOL

Money laundering. In my last LIMRA class a couple years ago I believe the amount is now $5,000 in cash that they are suppose to report. Could still be 10 but I thought they lowered it.

Forum List

Back