Susan Rice's Son, John David Rice-Cameron, is Voting for Trump

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Maybe John David is more perceptive than his Mom, who is too close to the trees to see the forest?

"I have a 23-year-old son whom I love dearly, whose politics are very, very different from my own and from the rest of our family," the former Obama administration cabinet member told NPR. "My son and I will have some robust disagreements over some matters of policy, not all. And yet, at the end of the day, you know, I love him dearly, and he loves me."
Rice, who served as ambassador to the United Nations from 2009 to 2013 and as national security advisor from 2013 to 2017, has risen to the spotlight in recent days due to her reported spot on Joe Biden’s shortlist for potential vice presidential choices.
Her son, John David Rice-Cameron, was president of the Stanford College Republicans and hosted events such as “Make Stanford Great Again.”
His mother said she believes, for both her family and the country, in respecting those with differing political views and finding areas of agreement. And she said she and her son don't disagree on everything.

I feel bad for the man, he knows his mother is a liar who got a man wrongfully thrown in prison for making an anti-Muslim video.

Wow! he is voting for President Trump! yes!

Good in him! :up:

You can only imagine how he hates his mother... and I don't blame him not one bit!

I would hate Susan Rice too if she was my mother.
My daughter is a BLM liberal googoo and we dont hate each other.

I think that they can get along for the most part if they tolerate disagreement, which my daughter and I do.

I think that they can get along for the most part if they tolerate disagreement, which my daughter and I do.

JB my condolences re: the daughter, but I do understand... My soon to be 40 year old daughter and I have our issues... We went close to a year without talking, but were good now... She hates Charlton Heston with a passion as I had several pictures of him strategically hung throughout the house when she was young and very naive... She thinks the world would be a better place with out any firearms at all... We just don't breach the subject any longer...
Ahh the burdens of being a parent...

You can only imagine how he hates his mother... and I don't blame him not one bit!

You have the right to say to your daughter what you want of course! good that you don't hate each other!

If my son was a BLM.....I would tell him in plain English .... with all my contempt for him...explain in a lenghty way why I hate that communist shit

I would say to him....see ya...bye bye

it is what it is...we have to be true to ourselves.

Last edited:
My sister is a limousine liberal, but she’s not a goofy liberal. She’s a doctor, and doctors tend to live in a bubble.

The same goes if the son says he want to be transgender shit...

no way...

NO freaking way

it is what it is here my friends.

That's good to hear. It's really sad to hear of families being divided because of the insanity in American politics.

That's good to hear. It's really sad to hear of families being divided because of the insanity in American politics.
It is okay by me for anyone to hate the political posture of a family member. That should not conflate to hating the family member. I extend that to non-family members also.

I hate liberalism but have some liberal friends. I hate Islam but have some Muslim friends. I hate my sister-in-law's liberalism, but love her cooking.

There is one exception. I hate radical Islam and all who support it in any fashion. I wish them all DEAD! This hatred is based solely on their sworn desire to kill all people that do not believe as they do.

Kill:Boom2:ALL RADICAL MUSLIMS...and their indoctrinated children!

One of the most basic and difficult facts of being a parent is that you cannot force your kids to like or want what you want them to like or want.

I suspect that most Leftists would be very hard pressed to remain civil with a right-wing adult child, given that Lefties believe that those who disagree with them are evil - not just mistaken.

Forum List

Back