Susan Rice's $16 trillion dollar claim

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Joe Biden's Director of the United States Domestic Policy Council Susan Rice appeared as a guest at the National Action Network's, founded by Al Sharpton, convention in New York City to speak about the White House’s commitment to promoting civil rights. During her speech, she made the radical claim that the United States has suffered a $16 trillion shortfall over the past 20 years because of racism.

Comment:
First of all, giving a speech to Al Sharpton's National Action Network is an endorsement of his far left hate and racism.
The Democrat Party relentlessly mines the racial divide because it impowers them.
Her $16 trillion dollar claim is ludicrous.
She is one of Joe Biden's racist far left advisors who is destroying our country with destructive policies.

Why don't blacks start companies and only hire blacks?
What makes you think they haven’t? I worked across the hall from a company started by a black man, and he had 15 employees - all black.

But when the special minority status that gave him favored treatment expired, the company went bankrupt.

What makes you think they haven’t? I worked across the hall from a company started by a black man, and he had 15 employees - all black.

But when the special minority status that gave him favored treatment expired, the company went bankrupt.
Life's a bitch then you live.

Joe Biden's Director of the United States Domestic Policy Council Susan Rice appeared as a guest at the National Action Network's, founded by Al Sharpton, convention in New York City to speak about the White House’s commitment to promoting civil rights. During her speech, she made the radical claim that the United States has suffered a $16 trillion shortfall over the past 20 years because of racism.

Comment:
First of all, giving a speech to Al Sharpton's National Action Network is an endorsement of his far left hate and racism.
The Democrat Party relentlessly mines the racial divide because it impowers them.
She is one of Joe Biden's racist far left advisors who is destroying our country with destructive policies.
Black democrat politicians are beyond ignorant

Race baiting and climate hysteria are the industries that attract the marxist grifters. What else could that ignorant slut do?

Does anybody think it could actually produce something? :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

This is an ongoing campaign to desensitize the populace to lies from the government. Ever notice that the lies are getting bigger and bolder as time goes on? The more they can put them out there without being challenged and the more their sycophants (you know who you are) believe and regurgitate the lies, the more secure they'll feel in feeding us daily doses of propaganda. Before you know it, they'll be telling us the economy is going great despite goods and services getting priced out of reach, that our borders 0are safely secured despite the flood of illegal entries we see, and that everything is going to go really great as long as they're in power. They will be able to tell everyone who to hate on a regular basis to deflect attention.

Oh, wait...

This is an ongoing campaign to desensitize the populace to lies from the government. Ever notice that the lies are getting bigger and bolder as time goes on? The more they can put them out there without being challenged and the more their sycophants (you know who you are) believe and regurgitate the lies, the more secure they'll feel in feeding us daily doses of propaganda. Before you know it, they'll be telling us the economy is going great despite goods and services getting priced out of reach, that our borders 0are safely secured despite the flood of illegal entries we see, and that everything is going to go really great as long as they're in power. They will be able to tell everyone who to hate on a regular basis to deflect attention.

Oh, wait...

And nobody is holding their breath waiting for Republicans to get in their way. As long as DEmocrats send up Bills with huge tax breaks for hedge fund managers and massive corporate welfare for billionaires the GOP will caucus in private and help them pass them.

And nobody is holding their breath waiting for Republicans to get in their way. As long as DEmocrats send up Bills with huge tax breaks for hedge fund managers and massive corporate welfare for billionaires the GOP will caucus in private and help them pass them.
And the usual suspects will never realize that the democrats are lying to their faces about what they want to do to the wealthy. They will continue to line up, clap their flippers and honk their horns in unison, thinking they're finally going to stick it to the rich guy.

I'm sorry but Susan Rice is a known and proven liar.

You'll forgive me if I don't believe a single word she says. Ever.

I'm sorry but Susan Rice is a known and proven liar.

You'll forgive me if I don't believe a single word she says. Ever.
How she could continue in public service after being shown to be a liar like that is beyond me, other than she is a Democrat and part of a protected minority.

Comment:
Hell ... if I were a corrupt, Democrat, insider Swamp Creature I'd want a piece of all that freshly printed money Biden has floating around too. She's come up with an awesome scheme. I think I'll pull a Jimmy Kimmel; paint myself black; use my name "Jackson"; and get a piece of this pie. Hell yeah ... "eye's persecuted!"

Forum List

Back