Companies Who Should Be Boycotted

1. I've witnessed with my own two eyes, discrimination and bigotry against blacks. Your comment is simply not true.

2. The opposite. Businesses cut payroll, because their sales drop, due to boycotts.
Yeah ? Try paying a visit to the James A Haley VA hospital here in Tampa. 16,000 employees. Doctors, nurses, technicians, cooks, maintenance. clerical.

60% black. 30% other dark skinned minorities. 10% white women. ZERO white men.

Same with Bay Pines VA hospital across the bay in St Pete.

Same with the state Workforce office in Tampa.

And why would any black worry about being discriminated "against", when he/she has Affirmative Action discriminating FOR them ? :confused-84::dunno:

Lastly, your response is ridiculous. It's nothing but a mindless repetition of what you said before, which I just refuted in Post # 92. Maybe you actually DO think the firm chooses its number of employees by somebody's lucky number. Good thing you're not one of my college economics students. I'd have to flunk you.
I worked in Tampa and St Pete for years.... got married in Tampa.....

And my experience was different than yours with the VA, we had zero blacks working in the Corporate headquarter office, for the two businesses that I worked for.... one for 5 years, the other for nearly 10 years.... we did have a couple of strong black men, working in our Distribution center in both companies..... but that's it.

So I've had a different experience than you see at the VA....

Affirmative Action was no where in sight.... with these two companies in the Buyer's offices (Corp. Office)

So, it's not just as you see, but also As I've seen.... an over compensating perhaps at the VA, and undercompensating if not down right discrimination at the corporations that I worked for, while living there.

Boycott anything made in China. That's the most important thing we can do. China is an enemiy to all of us.
TV, internet, and cell phones are out. PLUS!, 1/2 of everything sold in Walmart.
That's the goal, not an immediate directive. The sooner we can start manufacturing alternatives over here, the sooner we can tariff the Communist China shit and start toward the goal of buying totally American. We need to start penalizing outsourcing too and Trump is the only person with the balls to do that. Rich, outsourcing companies and their media buttboys will make it real hard for anyone who tries to change their rigged deal. Democrats and neocons who need their dirty campaign money will fight it too. We'll never find anyone like Trump who will stand up to that kind of money again. It's either Trump or surrender to Red China.

Last edited:
Quick: Who'd Have Trouble Living on $450,000 a Month?
By Kurt Eichenwald
  • June 26, 1990

Donald J. Trump, who has lectured America about architecture, foreign policy and, most of all, how to do deals, may be about to learn a lesson of his own: how to live in Manhattan on $450,000 a month.
That scarcely onerous restriction is being imposed by Mr. Trump's bankers, who have insisted that the man who has made conspicuous consumption a personal trademark must curb his spending a bit.
Moreover, the $450,000-a-month allowance excludes some of the largest of Mr. Trump's daunting expenses, the bankers say. These extras, based on Mr. Trump's spending in May, include the costs of maintaining his personal 727 jetliner ($246,000) and his 282-foot yacht ($841,000). The yacht and the personal jet, to be sure, may be sold to trim the real estate developer's mountainous debts.
In May, Mr. Trump also paid interest of $2.1 million on his personal debt, while his legal, charitable and business expenses totaled $382,000. His interest payments and various expenses do not count as personal spending, either.

Still, the $450,000-a-month limit will require some belt-tightening on Mr. Trump's part. In May, his bankers report, Mr. Trump's personal spending amounted to $583,000 for day-to-day necessities of the ultrarich life style, which range from his $2,000 suits to the costs of maids, gardeners and chefs at his three homes.
So to meet the bankers' target, Mr. Trump must trim his personal expenses by more than $100,000 from the May level. If he can do that, the banks will agree to lend Mr. Trump even more money.

The terms are being required by the banks, which are attempting to structure a loan to Mr. Trump to keep his faltering empire out of bankruptcy court.
The personal spending limits agreed to by the banks, though a cutback for Mr. Trump, still come to $5.4 million a year. If the banks agree to the terms of the new loan, in the month of July, for example, Mr. Trump would have to hold his expenses to just $14,516.13 a day, or $10.08 every minute of the day and night.
'It's Just Phenomenal'
Even the truly wealthy found Mr. Trump's manner of spending, reduced circumstances or not, to be remarkable.
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/06/17/business/economy/how-container-ships-are-built.html?action=click&algo=top_conversion&block=editors_picks_recirc&fellback=true&imp_id=267639575&impression_id=835655204&index=1&pgtype=Article®ion=ccolumn&action=click&module=editorContent&pgtype=Article®ion=CompanionColumn&contentCollection=Trending
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/06/15/magazine/jon-stewart-interview.html?action=click&algo=top_conversion&block=editors_picks_recirc&fellback=true&imp_id=928094678&impression_id=730012320&index=2&pgtype=Article®ion=ccolumn&action=click&module=editorContent&pgtype=Article®ion=CompanionColumn&contentCollection=Trending

''I would have no idea how to spend $450,000 a month,'' said one billionaire, who asked not to be identified. ''It's just phenomenal.''
Financial planners for the well heeled agreed.
''We have handled a lot of entertainers, some of whom lived very extravagantly, but I have never come across anybody who spent that way,'' said Lawrence B. Eichler, president of Sentinel Asset Management. ''Donald Trump lives in strata few of us approach, or even want to approach.''
Even Mr. Trump, who declined to comment, once said: ''A little more moderation would be good.'' But he was quick to add, ''Of course, my life hasn't exactly been one of moderation.''
Deadline on a Payment
Mr. Trump's unfolding financial drama may reach a climax tonight as the developer faces a deadline to make a payment on a high-yield ''junk bond'' issue. No matter what the outcome, the glimpse of Mr. Trump's spending habits is certain to add another layer to the high-spending lore to the 1980's.

Mr. Trump's new allowance may be absorbed easily, given the style of living to which he has become accustomed. The developer owns three homes, including Mar-a-Lago, in Palm Beach, Fla. That home, which was willed to the State of Florida by Marjorie Merriweather Post, was sold to Mr. Trump because the state could not afford to pay for its upkeep. Scores of household staff members are paid to help keep up the 118-room residence.
Mr. Trump will also have to continue to maintain his 50-room penthouse triplex in Manhattan's Trump Tower, which comes complete with an 80-foot living room, bronze-edged floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking Central Park, and a 12-foot waterfall.
you dummy i know that.

donny is just a cheap whore that will market his name & get the cash for it from cheap chinese sweatshop crap.

do you thing that actually makes him look better? it's a distinction without a difference.
It's a huge difference. You called them Trump products. They're not. They are Chinese products, of Chinese owners. So Trump's brand license name is on them. Big deal.

Democrats support TPP, CFR, WTO, TC, and other outsourcing things. THEY are the outsourcer globalist, communist internationalists. Trump is a Nationalist patriot, Exactly the opposite of those China ass-kisser Democrats.

And Trump is the first president to stand up to China. Hit them with tariffs on their exports to us, after Obama gave China unrestricted access to our market, thereby saturating our stores with Made in China trash.

If trashing Trump is your boat, talking about China ain't the way to float it.

:blahblah:

donny is a cheap whore that will slap his name on anything for a few bucks. he doesn't care where its made or where its built as long as he gets his cut.

if you & groucho wanna cheerlead for the tribblehead, go right ahead.

its amusing.
And you are in love with lover prices that are a result of Global Slave Labor.
I notice that you never address this issue.

i rarely shop at a big box store.
Which has what to do with the 3 factors that create Slave Labor?

tax loopholes for BIGCORP & their offshore 'headquarters' , stagnant wages, high CEO pay & stock buybacks are the real reasons.
Bi-Partisan and a major campaign target for Trump.
Congress has the power to reverse this and Trump has been calling them out but...R!

most (D)s are corporate dems. bernie & AOC of course are not. i never claimed otherwise... but (R) aren't interested in healthcare.

at all. there's a biggy for ya & i sure will say but ..... (R). the biggest welfare queens.
Since the next person to run after Trump will be owned by Wall Street, I will not vote after this coming election.

btw - wall street had to put donny the 'king of debt' on an allowence back in the 90s because he was so outa control with his spending & they owned him bigley.
I worked on Wall Street at the time.
Bigger real-estate billionaires than Donnie went under.
You need some medication to get past your Donnie Fixation.

uh-huh. you keep on cheerleading for yer chosen one.

donny loves you long time for yer loyalty.
What you can't get through your head is that we voted for the first guy who brought up Trespassers, Off-Shoring and Business Visas as being bad for the American workforce.
Do you think you will convince anyone of anything without having us read the life story of every Real-Estate Tycoon.
I understand that rude people such yourself cannot tolerate anyone else in the room being rude, but since no one listens to you outside of this message board, you'll have to settle with an impolite President who has put more people to work in the last 3 years than the last 2 presidents did since the DOT COM crash.

'America First' for Trump? Not when it comes to hiring foreign workers for his Mar-a-Lago
By Fabiola Santiago
July 10, 2018 02:06 PM
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/news-columns-blogs/fabiola-santiago/article214584425.html ,

Trump opposes foreign worker visas — except for Mar-a-Lago | Fred Grimm
By Fred Grimm

Jul 13, 2018 | 7:00 AM

We’re too lazy, us Americans.

Or maybe we lack the requisite skills.

Either way, we’re obviously not up to staffing a high priority presidential enterprise.

We can’t cook. Serve food. Sling drinks. Wash dishes. Bus tables. Clean rooms. Tend gardens.

We can’t perform such work well enough to serve the president’s business interests. Or maybe it’s that we just won’t do it cheap enough.

So once again, President Trump has found himself forced to staff his beloved Mar-a-Lago Club with the very sort of workers he once vowed to banish — those damn job-stealing foreigners.
Trump opposes foreign worker visas — except for Mar-a-Lago | Fred Grimm

:eusa_whistle:
You truly are one stupid piece of shit and have the attention span of a retarded gnat as I have debunked that Mar-A-Largo story at least a dozen times here and at least one time for you.
It is located in an extraordinarily wealthy area and no one in that area needs a 3 month summer job.
Trump assigned a manager to run things and when Trump found out that trespassers were hired they were dismissed.

Your desperation and deceit are unbecoming for a human being who pretends to be intelligent.

<yawn>
We can be the Team of <yawn> and Mentally Ill!

whatchu mean ' we ' white man?

uh-huh. you keep on cheerleading for yer chosen one.

donny loves you long time for yer loyalty.

By Kurt Eichenwald
  • June 26, 1990

Donald J. Trump, who has lectured America about architecture, foreign policy and, most of all, how to do deals, may be about to learn a lesson of his own: how to live in Manhattan on $450,000 a month.
That scarcely onerous restriction is being imposed by Mr. Trump's bankers, who have insisted that the man who has made conspicuous consumption a personal trademark must curb his spending a bit.
Moreover, the $450,000-a-month allowance excludes some of the largest of Mr. Trump's daunting expenses, the bankers say. These extras, based on Mr. Trump's spending in May, include the costs of maintaining his personal 727 jetliner ($246,000) and his 282-foot yacht ($841,000). The yacht and the personal jet, to be sure, may be sold to trim the real estate developer's mountainous debts.
In May, Mr. Trump also paid interest of $2.1 million on his personal debt, while his legal, charitable and business expenses totaled $382,000. His interest payments and various expenses do not count as personal spending, either.

Still, the $450,000-a-month limit will require some belt-tightening on Mr. Trump's part. In May, his bankers report, Mr. Trump's personal spending amounted to $583,000 for day-to-day necessities of the ultrarich life style, which range from his $2,000 suits to the costs of maids, gardeners and chefs at his three homes.
So to meet the bankers' target, Mr. Trump must trim his personal expenses by more than $100,000 from the May level. If he can do that, the banks will agree to lend Mr. Trump even more money.

The terms are being required by the banks, which are attempting to structure a loan to Mr. Trump to keep his faltering empire out of bankruptcy court.
The personal spending limits agreed to by the banks, though a cutback for Mr. Trump, still come to $5.4 million a year. If the banks agree to the terms of the new loan, in the month of July, for example, Mr. Trump would have to hold his expenses to just $14,516.13 a day, or $10.08 every minute of the day and night.
'It's Just Phenomenal'
Even the truly wealthy found Mr. Trump's manner of spending, reduced circumstances or not, to be remarkable.

''I would have no idea how to spend $450,000 a month,'' said one billionaire, who asked not to be identified. ''It's just phenomenal.''
Financial planners for the well heeled agreed.
''We have handled a lot of entertainers, some of whom lived very extravagantly, but I have never come across anybody who spent that way,'' said Lawrence B. Eichler, president of Sentinel Asset Management. ''Donald Trump lives in strata few of us approach, or even want to approach.''
Even Mr. Trump, who declined to comment, once said: ''A little more moderation would be good.'' But he was quick to add, ''Of course, my life hasn't exactly been one of moderation.''
Deadline on a Payment
Mr. Trump's unfolding financial drama may reach a climax tonight as the developer faces a deadline to make a payment on a high-yield ''junk bond'' issue. No matter what the outcome, the glimpse of Mr. Trump's spending habits is certain to add another layer to the high-spending lore to the 1980's.

Mr. Trump's new allowance may be absorbed easily, given the style of living to which he has become accustomed. The developer owns three homes, including Mar-a-Lago, in Palm Beach, Fla. That home, which was willed to the State of Florida by Marjorie Merriweather Post, was sold to Mr. Trump because the state could not afford to pay for its upkeep. Scores of household staff members are paid to help keep up the 118-room residence.
Mr. Trump will also have to continue to maintain his 50-room penthouse triplex in Manhattan's Trump Tower, which comes complete with an 80-foot living room, bronze-edged floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking Central Park, and a 12-foot waterfall.
[...]
IF any of this is true, it is moot relative to the value of having Trump the nationalist as POTUS, rather than Hillary the globalist (and serial killer),or Biden the globalist, China ass-kisser.

oh it's very very true. you are either relatively young, or from middle america, poorly educated - or all of the above to not know about donny's less than stellar past; whether it's his character as a human or his business savvy.

'fraud' doesn't even begin to scratch the syphilitic surface.

Boycott anything made in China. That's the most important thing we can do. China is an enemiy to all of us.
TV, internet, and cell phones are out. PLUS!, 1/2 of everything sold in Walmart.
That's the goal, not an immediate directive. The sooner we can start manufacturing alternatives over here, the sooner we can tariff the Communist China shit and start toward the goal of buying totally American. We need to start penalizing outsourcing too and Trump is the only person with the balls to do that. Rich, outsourcing companies and their media buttboys will make it real hard for anyone who tries to change their rigged deal. Democrats and neocons who need their dirty campaign money will fight it too. We'll never find anyone like Trump who will stand up to that kind of money again. It's either Trump or surrender to Red China.
It's not going to happen. Corporate America is not going to forego the added profit! Since wages have been stagnant in the US since 1975, consumers can't afford products made in the US especially with the added profit from companies.

It's not going to happen. Corporate America is not going to forego the added profit! Since wages have been stagnant in the US since 1975, consumers can't afford products made in the US especially with the added profit from companies.
That's bullshit. Protectionism is good for our country. If multi nationals, lobbyists and stockholders have to take a step back to allow American workers to make a living wage, fuck them.

That's bullshit. Protectionism is good for our country. If multi nationals, lobbyists and stockholders have to take a step back to allow American workers to make a living wage, fuck them.
I agree that protectionism is good for our country. If it wasn't for Nixon and Reagan we'd still be well, jobs and wage wise. You have to vote out those politicians that are opportunistic to Corporate America which are the Republicans.

The following list is companies who have either announced support of the terrorist Black Lives Matter, or who have expressed positions or racist discriminating actions toward whites. People may not even know who some of these are, or they may be familiar, and use their product(s), but could just as easily switch to a competitor equivalent brand.

1. Ben & Jerry's, now owned by Unilever, publicly stated their support for the Black Lives Matter movement four years ago.

2. PayPal - pledged $530 million to support black and minority-owned businesses. The bulk of the money - $500 million - will be devoted to the creation of a economic opportunity fund that will invest in black and under-represented minority businesses and communities. All this is discriminating and harmful to white owned competitor businesses.

3. Since I'm not sure about WalMart and Affirmative Action, I will hold off on them for now. They are pouring $100 Million into what they call a center on racial equity. If it turns out the are an AA employer, their whole $100 will be a complete, hypocritical waste of money.

4. SoftBank Group Corp is launching a $100 million fund to invest in “companies led by founders and entrepreneurs of color.” Obviously, this is discriminatory against against white entrepreneurs.

5. Sony Music Group announced the launch of a $100 million fund to support social justice and anti-racist initiatives around the world. Will hold off on them to. All depends on what they define "social justice and anti-racist initiatives" to be,

6. Warner Music Group, in partnership with the Blavatnik Family, announced the launch of a $100 million fund to support charitable causes related to the music industry, social justice and campaigns against violence and racism. Again, depends on what the "charitable causes" are.

7. Universal Music Group announced it will invest in a $25 million “Change Fund” to support the black community, as well as a Task Force for Meaningful Change (TFMC) to help fight for equality, justice and inclusion. Should be interesting to see what this "Task Force" will do, and how.

8. Fashion Nova pledged $1 million in donations throughout 2020 to various organizations including Black Lives Matter, NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund and Know Your Rights Camp.

9. Whataburger is designating $1 million of their charitable fund to their internal Feeding Student Success program, which facilitates scholarships and programs aiding Black and minority students.

10. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP said it would give $250,000 each to the NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund, Dream Corps, the ACLU and The Center for Policing Equity. NAACP is a racist organization that has supported Affirmative Action discrimination against whites, for decades.

11. Verizon committed $10 million to be shared equally between The National Urban League, NAACP, National Action Network, Leadership Conference for Civil and Human Rights, Rainbow Push Coalition, National Coalition on Black Civic Participation and NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund. This is the worst one so far. Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, NAACP, ad nauseum.

12. Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg shared with his social platform that he was donating $10 million to groups working on racial justice. This depends on the "groups". some groups claim to be "working on racial justice", and they actually are working on racial INjustice to whites.

13. Amazon will donate a total of $10 million to organizations that are working to bring about social justice and improve the lives of Black and African Americans. Recipients—selected with the help of Amazon's Black Employee Network (BEN)—include ACLU Foundation, Brennan Center for Justice, Equal Justice Initiative, Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law, NAACP, National Bar Association, National Museum of African American History and Culture, National Urban League, Thurgood Marshall College Fund, UNCF (United Negro College Fund), Year Up. The company will also match employee donations 100% up to $10,000 per employee to these 12 organizations until July 6, 2020.
I have already quit Amazon, cancelled my account. they are an abomination. and have a very anti-police policy.

14. Yum Brands (which owns KFC, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell and Habit Burger Grill) has pledged to donate $3 million to social justice efforts led by the NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund, ACLU and nonprofits in Louisville. I might make an exception for Taco Bell. Can't give up the Burrito Supreme, no sour creme.

15. The Denmark-based Lego Group said it will donate $4 million to organization dedicated to supporting black children and educating all children about racial equality. Lego has also requested that members of its affiliate marketing program pause the promotion of specific playsets, many of which have a police or law enforcement theme.

16. On Monday evening, ViacomCBS networks like MTV, Comedy Central, VH1 and others aired nearly 9 minutes of breathing with the words, "I can't breathe" to remember George Floyd and said the video is meant to show support for the Black Lives Matter movement. The video also encouraged viewers to text Color of Change, an organization that provides online actions and in-person events for people to stand up to racial injustice.

17. Bank of America pledged $1 billion over four years to help communities across the country address economic and racial inequality and said the commitment will include programs such as virus testing and other health services, especially focusing on communities of color, support to minority- Bank of America pledged $1 billion over four years to help communities across the country address economic and racial inequality and said the commitment will include programs such as virus testing and other health services, especially focusing on communities of color, support to minority-owned small businesses, and partnerships with historically black and Hispanic educational institutions. Pure racial discrimination against white communities, and white-owned small businesses.

18. The Coca-Cola Foundation’s $2.5 million in grants will go to the The Equal Justice Initiative, NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund and National Center for Civil and Human Rights. I prefer Pepsi, anyway.

19. Activision Blizzard plans to raise more than $4 million for charities that support black Americans, as well as fight systemic race inequality in the U.S. I wonder if CEO Bobby Kotick includes Affirmative Action, as "systemic race inequality in the U.S".

20. Disney said it would donate $5 million towards nonprofit groups that advance social justice, beginning with a $2 million pledge to the NAACP.

21. The Pokemon Company said it will donate $100,000 to the NAACP, and another $100,000 to Black Lives Matter.

22. McDonald’s President Joe Erlinger said the company planned to donate $1 million to the The National Urban League and the NAACP.

23. Snapchat said President Trump’s verified account will no longer be promoted within the app after executives concluded that his tweets promoted violence. His account will remain on the platform and continue to appear on search results but he will no longer appear in the app’s Discover tab, which promotes news publishers, elected officials, celebrities, and influencers.

24. Microsoft says it's using its platform to amplify voices "from the Black and African American communities at Microsoft" and will donate $1.5 million split between Black Lives Matter, Equal Justice Initiative, Innocence Project, the NAACP Legal Defense and Education Fund, Leadership Conference for Civil and Human Rights and Minnesota Freedom Fund.

25. Uber is donating $1 million to the Equal Justice Initiative and The Center for Policing Equity, an organization that works with law enforcement to promote more equitable practices.

26. YouTube will donate $1 million to The Center for Policing Equity.

27. DoorDash is donating $1 million, with $500,000 going to Black Lives Matter and $500,000 to create a fund to be directed by the Black@DoorDash ERG towards state and local organizations. The company also pledged to create a new group called Dashers of Color Council which will advise the companies on issues facing Black Dashers including safety and access.

28. Spanx has promised to donate $100,000 across Black Lives Matter, the NAACP Legal Defense and Education Fund and the Minnesota Freedom Fund. In addition, the company is donating an additional $100,000 to local organizations in its home city of Atlanta.

29. Razor and body-care brand Billie, known for its body-positive and pro-body-hair imagery is donating $100,000 to Black Lives Matter and the NAACP,.

30. Skincare company Biossance has pledged to donate $100,000 to the ACLU, Minnesota Freedom Fund, Color of Change, and Black Lives Matter.

You forgot Procter and Gamble:

1593240197639.png

Its problematic for you because they probably make adult diapers for big babies like you.

The following list is companies who have either announced support of the terrorist Black Lives Matter, or who have expressed positions or racist discriminating actions toward whites. People may not even know who some of these are, or they may be familiar, and use their product(s), but could just as easily switch to a competitor equivalent brand.

1. Ben & Jerry's, now owned by Unilever, publicly stated their support for the Black Lives Matter movement four years ago.

2. PayPal - pledged $530 million to support black and minority-owned businesses. The bulk of the money - $500 million - will be devoted to the creation of a economic opportunity fund that will invest in black and under-represented minority businesses and communities. All this is discriminating and harmful to white owned competitor businesses.

3. Since I'm not sure about WalMart and Affirmative Action, I will hold off on them for now. They are pouring $100 Million into what they call a center on racial equity. If it turns out the are an AA employer, their whole $100 will be a complete, hypocritical waste of money.

4. SoftBank Group Corp is launching a $100 million fund to invest in “companies led by founders and entrepreneurs of color.” Obviously, this is discriminatory against against white entrepreneurs.

5. Sony Music Group announced the launch of a $100 million fund to support social justice and anti-racist initiatives around the world. Will hold off on them to. All depends on what they define "social justice and anti-racist initiatives" to be,

6. Warner Music Group, in partnership with the Blavatnik Family, announced the launch of a $100 million fund to support charitable causes related to the music industry, social justice and campaigns against violence and racism. Again, depends on what the "charitable causes" are.

7. Universal Music Group announced it will invest in a $25 million “Change Fund” to support the black community, as well as a Task Force for Meaningful Change (TFMC) to help fight for equality, justice and inclusion. Should be interesting to see what this "Task Force" will do, and how.

8. Fashion Nova pledged $1 million in donations throughout 2020 to various organizations including Black Lives Matter, NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund and Know Your Rights Camp.

9. Whataburger is designating $1 million of their charitable fund to their internal Feeding Student Success program, which facilitates scholarships and programs aiding Black and minority students.

10. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP said it would give $250,000 each to the NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund, Dream Corps, the ACLU and The Center for Policing Equity. NAACP is a racist organization that has supported Affirmative Action discrimination against whites, for decades.

11. Verizon committed $10 million to be shared equally between The National Urban League, NAACP, National Action Network, Leadership Conference for Civil and Human Rights, Rainbow Push Coalition, National Coalition on Black Civic Participation and NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund. This is the worst one so far. Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, NAACP, ad nauseum.

12. Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg shared with his social platform that he was donating $10 million to groups working on racial justice. This depends on the "groups". some groups claim to be "working on racial justice", and they actually are working on racial INjustice to whites.

13. Amazon will donate a total of $10 million to organizations that are working to bring about social justice and improve the lives of Black and African Americans. Recipients—selected with the help of Amazon's Black Employee Network (BEN)—include ACLU Foundation, Brennan Center for Justice, Equal Justice Initiative, Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law, NAACP, National Bar Association, National Museum of African American History and Culture, National Urban League, Thurgood Marshall College Fund, UNCF (United Negro College Fund), Year Up. The company will also match employee donations 100% up to $10,000 per employee to these 12 organizations until July 6, 2020.
I have already quit Amazon, cancelled my account. they are an abomination. and have a very anti-police policy.

14. Yum Brands (which owns KFC, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell and Habit Burger Grill) has pledged to donate $3 million to social justice efforts led by the NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund, ACLU and nonprofits in Louisville. I might make an exception for Taco Bell. Can't give up the Burrito Supreme, no sour creme.

15. The Denmark-based Lego Group said it will donate $4 million to organization dedicated to supporting black children and educating all children about racial equality. Lego has also requested that members of its affiliate marketing program pause the promotion of specific playsets, many of which have a police or law enforcement theme.

16. On Monday evening, ViacomCBS networks like MTV, Comedy Central, VH1 and others aired nearly 9 minutes of breathing with the words, "I can't breathe" to remember George Floyd and said the video is meant to show support for the Black Lives Matter movement. The video also encouraged viewers to text Color of Change, an organization that provides online actions and in-person events for people to stand up to racial injustice.

17. Bank of America pledged $1 billion over four years to help communities across the country address economic and racial inequality and said the commitment will include programs such as virus testing and other health services, especially focusing on communities of color, support to minority- Bank of America pledged $1 billion over four years to help communities across the country address economic and racial inequality and said the commitment will include programs such as virus testing and other health services, especially focusing on communities of color, support to minority-owned small businesses, and partnerships with historically black and Hispanic educational institutions. Pure racial discrimination against white communities, and white-owned small businesses.

18. The Coca-Cola Foundation’s $2.5 million in grants will go to the The Equal Justice Initiative, NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund and National Center for Civil and Human Rights. I prefer Pepsi, anyway.

19. Activision Blizzard plans to raise more than $4 million for charities that support black Americans, as well as fight systemic race inequality in the U.S. I wonder if CEO Bobby Kotick includes Affirmative Action, as "systemic race inequality in the U.S".

20. Disney said it would donate $5 million towards nonprofit groups that advance social justice, beginning with a $2 million pledge to the NAACP.

21. The Pokemon Company said it will donate $100,000 to the NAACP, and another $100,000 to Black Lives Matter.

22. McDonald’s President Joe Erlinger said the company planned to donate $1 million to the The National Urban League and the NAACP.

23. Snapchat said President Trump’s verified account will no longer be promoted within the app after executives concluded that his tweets promoted violence. His account will remain on the platform and continue to appear on search results but he will no longer appear in the app’s Discover tab, which promotes news publishers, elected officials, celebrities, and influencers.

24. Microsoft says it's using its platform to amplify voices "from the Black and African American communities at Microsoft" and will donate $1.5 million split between Black Lives Matter, Equal Justice Initiative, Innocence Project, the NAACP Legal Defense and Education Fund, Leadership Conference for Civil and Human Rights and Minnesota Freedom Fund.

25. Uber is donating $1 million to the Equal Justice Initiative and The Center for Policing Equity, an organization that works with law enforcement to promote more equitable practices.

26. YouTube will donate $1 million to The Center for Policing Equity.

27. DoorDash is donating $1 million, with $500,000 going to Black Lives Matter and $500,000 to create a fund to be directed by the Black@DoorDash ERG towards state and local organizations. The company also pledged to create a new group called Dashers of Color Council which will advise the companies on issues facing Black Dashers including safety and access.

28. Spanx has promised to donate $100,000 across Black Lives Matter, the NAACP Legal Defense and Education Fund and the Minnesota Freedom Fund. In addition, the company is donating an additional $100,000 to local organizations in its home city of Atlanta.

29. Razor and body-care brand Billie, known for its body-positive and pro-body-hair imagery is donating $100,000 to Black Lives Matter and the NAACP,.

30. Skincare company Biossance has pledged to donate $100,000 to the ACLU, Minnesota Freedom Fund, Color of Change, and Black Lives Matter.

That is about the most selfish post I've ever read. Thousands of people should lose their jobs just because you don't like the company they works for?
Get the fuk outta here with that bullshit.

What you can't get through your head is that we voted for the first guy who brought up Trespassers, Off-Shoring and Business Visas as being bad for the American workforce.
Do you think you will convince anyone of anything without having us read the life story of every Real-Estate Tycoon.
I understand that rude people such yourself cannot tolerate anyone else in the room being rude, but since no one listens to you outside of this message board, you'll have to settle with an impolite President who has put more people to work in the last 3 years than the last 2 presidents did since the DOT COM crash.

I love it when you clowns repeat one of Trump's lies like it's God's honest truth. You voted for a con man who lied to you endlessly.

Obama created the 5th highest number of jobs in American history, and if you add in the number of jobs he brought back that were lost under W, Obama is #3. Trump doesn't even make the top 10.

I love it when you clowns repeat one of Trump's lies like it's God's honest truth. You voted for a con man who lied to you endlessly.

Obama created the 5th highest number of jobs in American history, and if you add in the number of jobs he brought back that were lost under W, Obama is #3. Trump doesn't even make the top 10.

5th highest minimum wage jobs...Yep, as i recall, you needed a college education just to get by in his new normal malaise. Stupid is as stupid votes, and they vote Democat.

5th highest minimum wage jobs...Yep, as i recall, you needed a college education just to get by in his new normal malaise. Stupid is as stupid votes, and they vote Democat.

dont forget all those part time jobs.....

Obama created minimum wage jobs, genius.

oh dear, i see you are one of them poorly educated hayseeds who actually believe a potus is responsible for the price of gas/oil.

I see you are a fucking moron, who voted for a moron, who caused our country from going from energy independence(thus $1.85 gas) to relying on OPEC, causing gasoline prices to rise over $3.00 in my state. Fuck you dumbass...

Forum List

Back