Survivor

I think a woman is going to win it this season. It's hard to say which one. None of the guys stand out.

I don't have a clue who to put my money on yet. Still getting to know the players and I don't have much confidence that I have anybody figured out until they get down to the last six or eight or so.

I know I can't stand the boston dude. Can't think of any I actually like. Pretty sure this season sucks. Just not that in to it this go round.

Well the new alignment of the tribes puts most of the gals on one side and most of the guys on the other. We (here at our house) were discussing how unfair that is to the women, but darn if they didn't win the reward challenge last night. And with the other tribe not nearly as tight, I questioned the plan to throw the immunity challenge and then questioned their wisdom at voting out Joaquin instead of Sierra.

The girls, if they don't win immunity, can continue to eliminate the guys on their team and take all women to the merge. And that could bode badly for the guys when the final tribe is formed.

I too am beginning to think this year's winner will be a woman but won't even try to guess yet who that will be.

Sierra stayed true to her roots (blue collars). Surprised me, cuz women are sooo fickle, especially when they are crossed! Joaquin was dead wight, great vote, thanks to Sierra. Dufus Rodney was in shock, deserved to be, as his bromance failed as he's a dummy. Texas dude is gonna eventually pay for throwing the challenge to Kelly. The problem with Kelly is that she is too naiive to win it. Still think it's gonna be a woman winner.
If I was forced to put money on it, Jenn could be the winner as she is funny and hip, but very, very smart too.

Sierra stayed true to her roots (blue collars). Surprised me, cuz women are sooo fickle, especially when they are crossed! Joaquin was dead wight, great vote, thanks to Sierra. Dufus Rodney was in shock, deserved to be, as his bromance failed as he's a dummy. Texas dude is gonna eventually pay for throwing the challenge to Kelly. The problem with Kelly is that she is too naiive to win it. Still think it's gonna be a woman winner.
If I was forced to put money on it, Jenn could be the winner as she is funny and hip, but very, very smart too.

Well Rodney, who has developed into the closest thing we have to the villain this season--every good story needs a villain or somebody to hate you know--did learn the hard way that throwing challenges almost never ends well on Survivor and that he has little or no control in his tribe. I figure Rodney will be around for awhile though or they wouldn't be giving him so much on screen face time and editing the episodes to make him out to be the villain or the guy everybody loves to hate.

Well Rodney, who has developed into the closest thing we have to the villain this season--every good story needs a villain or somebody to hate you know--did learn the hard way that throwing challenges almost never ends well on Survivor and that he has little or no control in his tribe. I figure Rodney will be around for awhile though or they wouldn't be giving him so much on screen face time and editing the episodes to make him out to be the villain or the guy everybody loves to hate.

Except Rodney didn't throw the challenge...........Texas dude (Mike) did.

Except Rodney didn't throw the challenge...........Texas dude (Mike) did.

They both did having conspired to do so before the challenge.

This season truly sucks big ones. I was kinda rooting for Joe cuz he was killin' the challenges and truly wanted to play the game...but they send him home since he is a big threat, which is understandable. But Jenn is a quitter. She has no interest in winning, and just wants to fuck with people. I despise quitters and she quit in her soul although she is still there. And the floaters will float all the way to the end and win. Not much suvival, that.

Fuck it. I think I am done with this season. I despise floaters as much as I hate quitters.

Initially I thought Jenn had the moxie to win. Hell, now she doesn't even want to be there........F'in millineneal gen. losers!

Like, wtf? Wasn't Dan supposed to use the two votes THIS tribal? And what an idiot that he can't see the forest for the trees. What a moron.
Since Joe is out, I didn't much care any more but watched anyway. Mike is busting ass, but he has too many against him now. Those 4 are going to vote them all out one by one and the floaters AGAIN will get to the end. Sigh.

I'm pretty sure Joe intends to use his two votes to save himself, not somebody else. Unless I blinked and missed it last night, he doesn't know that the others are onto him re those two votes.

Dan can use his two votes at the tribal of his choosing. He's a milksop.........wish a great white would chomp him. What a bunch of despicable personalities.........the phrase 'dirty, rotten scoundrels' came to mind while watching last nites show.

Dan is a moron. I hope Mike keeps winning challenges so they turn on each other.

Well the show sure is edited to slur,malign and slander the people who are starved for celebrity status and have lofty goals of winning a million dollars(is that what they win?). I also get a feeling of evil sometimes from the host, maybe that's just me. It's over now till the next one... With rerun wannabe's. I guess there aren't that many loonies out there to keep the show going so they had to bring back some old ones.

Forum List

Back