Survey: What Do You All Think Hillary Said/Yelled,When She Knew She Lost?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Reaction score
:banghead: :crybaby: :dev3: Now keep it clean!!,,,,ok,,,,its November 8th,,,,maybe a little past midnight, Hillary is still hoping she can take a few swing states as the tallies are coming in,,,,then by 1:00..she sees no chance/no path.
:omg:
So, put yourself in her shoes/pant suit, she is about to explode like the soup nazi with a very rude new york customer.
What set of curse words does she yell at Huma?
:hellno:

OP
Rexx Taylor

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Reaction score
i would guess it would resemble that classic scene in rainman when Tom Cruise was really pissed!

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I think it would have been just a primordial scream combined with pitching every ashtray in the room. I heard she was an ace at throwing them.

:lol:

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I think the reason she wasn't man enough to show up to her own party last night, is she simply couldn't contain her grief and was a blithering mess.
She probably cursed everything that was in sight, and probably broke a few things as well.
Bill probably hasn't ducked that many times since Monica found out he was staining up Walter Mondale's daughters dresses.

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Podesta you emailing idiot get your skinny ass out there and send those near do wells home. I have to take a dump!

OP
Rexx Taylor

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think it would have been just a primordial scream combined with pitching every ashtray in the room. I heard she was an ace at throwing them.

:lol:
i wonder if Bill was across the room and Hillary was near a very heavy lamp.

Missouri_Mike

Platinum Member
Reaction score
She probably didn't say anything. She was passed out drunk and everyone decided not to bother waking her up.

Sherry

You're not the boss of me
Reaction score
:banghead: :crybaby: :dev3: Now keep it clean!!,,,,ok,,,,its November 8th,,,,maybe a little past midnight, Hillary is still hoping she can take a few swing states as the tallies are coming in,,,,then by 1:00..she sees no chance/no path.
:omg:
So, put yourself in her shoes/pant suit, she is about to explode like the soup nazi with a very rude new york customer.
What set of curse words does she yell at Huma?
:hellno:
Your fucking asshole dick of a husband screwed me over along with most other fucking white men!!

OP
Rexx Taylor

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Reaction score
She probably didn't say anything. She was passed out drunk and everyone decided not to bother waking her up.
maybe she did lose her temper..big time,,screeching all seven curse words, then her three cath bags exploded, messed up her chinese outfit,and thats why she couldnt do the speech

OP
Rexx Taylor

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Reaction score
i am gonna guess that the first two words she screamed started with a M,,,then F

paulitician

Platinum Member
Reaction score
'HELP! I've fallen, and i can't get up!'

She's been booked for the next commercial. :badgrin:

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List