survey finds republicans are more knowledgeable about politics and political history than democrats !

He got rid of James Comey and a handful of other Top Tier FBI Swampers

And then he replaced James Comey with Christopher Wray, thus there was a zero sum change.

All those top tier FBI folks were replaced, the jobs did not sit empty

Why would anyone empathize with political enemies and criminals? I do know for a fact that republicans spend more of their disposable income on charity than commiecrats.

You consider someone with a different political opinion, an enemy? I mean I absolutely detest neocons, but I still consider them my countrymen.

And I'm just wondering, how do you know "for a fact" Republicans are more charitable than Democrats?

Not admitting anything.
Sure you are. You’re stating that the voters made the decision without some mythical deep state apparatus assigning votes like a Vega$ blackjack dealer.
As usual you are missing the point, either through idiocy, or through dogmatic rigor.

The GOP gained 7 seats in the House. That is a fact.
The audits confirmed Biden is the winner. That is a fact.
The re-counts confirmed Biden is the winner. That is a fact.
The courts have laughed every case your blob tried to make to the contrary out of court. That is a fact.

What “point” are you talking about skippy?

Your idol got his fat ass kicked and you’re all but hurt about it....is that it?

Sure you are. You’re stating that the voters made the decision without some mythical deep state apparatus assigning votes like a Vega$ blackjack dealer.

The GOP gained 7 seats in the House. That is a fact.
The audits confirmed Biden is the winner. That is a fact.
The re-counts confirmed Biden is the winner. That is a fact.
The courts have laughed every case your blob tried to make to the contrary out of court. That is a fact.

What “point” are you talking about skippy?

Your idol got his fat ass kicked and you’re all but hurt about it....is that it?

You don't get that the fact they got more seats in the house BACKS the idea the presidential election was tainted.

Yes.
Fake audits give expected results
Meaningless
Courts either wanted the outcome, or are too chickenshit to take on the system.

You don't get that the fact they got more seats in the house BACKS the idea the presidential election was tainted.
Your contention is that the Democrats cheated so well...they lost seats.

Do you freebase your cocaine or do you just snort it?
Yes.
Fake audits give expected results
Meaningless
Courts either wanted the outcome, or are too chickenshit to take on the system.
Poor Donald...always the victim.

Don't lie, sparky.
Oh poor sourpuss lib-bot, tissue?

blue-tissue-box-on-a-blue-background.jpg

Your contention is that the Democrats cheated so well...they lost seats.

Do you freebase your cocaine or do you just snort it?

Poor Donald...always the victim.

They. Cheated. In. The. Presidential. Election.

And to me I go with "probably cheated".

Whiskey, Cigars, and good beer, all a real man needs.

You consider someone with a different political opinion, an enemy? I mean I absolutely detest neocons, but I still consider them my countrymen.

And I'm just wondering, how do you know "for a fact" Republicans are more charitable than Democrats?

When you're trying to destroy the moral fabric of the country and flood it with illegal alien criminals, hell yes you're an enemy.

Also: Conservatives give more money to charity than liberals. That's the conventional wisdom, anyway, and at least one new study backs that thinking up.

The sillies are posting lies from twelve years go and then doubling down on stupid.

Forum List

Back