survey finds republicans are more knowledgeable about politics and political history than democrats !

The PRESIDENTIAL election is suspect. You are pretending like you don't understand that the congressional election while at the same time is an entirely different election, with different procedures and voting divisions.

Recounts would be worthless once the paper ballots were taken out of their shipping envelopes, and the "audits" were under the control of the people in power.

She is not pretending.

a survey found republicans are more knowledgeable about politics and political history than democrats ! and not by just a little ! republicans outscore Dems by 18 percentage points !

Nothing surprising there, it shows everyday on this board. And I'm assuming the lesser educated commiecrats don't participate in forums like this one.

The PRESIDENTIAL election is suspect. You are pretending like you don't understand that the congressional election while at the same time is an entirely different election, with different procedures and voting divisions.
Nope...they’re on the same ballot. You’re simply just making shit up at this point.
Recounts would be worthless once the paper ballots were taken out of their shipping envelopes,
Then every recount would be “worthless”. Speaking of worthless...did you ever figure out why they needed to do all of this crap with ballots if they could just change the count in the machines? That was one of the worthless theories you guys tried for a while.
and the "audits" were under the control of the people in power.
LOL...

The same guys who allowed the GOP to gain a seat. You’d think they would have stopped that from happening---you know...if they were stealing the election.

You can’t win this argument shit brains.

Back in 2011 when the survey was given and 2012 when it was printed college grads had yet to flee the GOP like they have today. Only racists and dummies are left in the GOP. Regardless this is ALSO FROM 2012...

1713376227255.png

Nope...they’re on the same ballot. You’re simply just making shit up at this point.

Then every recount would be “worthless”. Speaking of worthless...did you ever figure out why they needed to do all of this crap with ballots if they could just change the count in the machines? That was one of the worthless theories you guys tried for a while.

LOL...

The same guys who allowed the GOP to gain a seat. You’d think they would have stopped that from happening---you know...if they were stealing the election.

You can’t win this argument shit brains.

Same ballot, but different locations. Congressional districts vote by, get this, congressional district.

recounts are supposed to find counting errors, not fraud. Audits are supposed to find fraud, but not of these areas wanted to do a real audit, and tracking it back to those who mailed the ballots in is by design difficult if not impossible.

Same ballot, but different locations. Congressional districts vote by, get this, congressional district.
Glad you’re no longer making the absurd allegation that they are different ballots. Also good to see that you’re finally admitting there was no voter fraud since the GOP gained seats.
recounts are supposed to find counting errors,
No. Recounts are supposed to make sure of accuracy. Not find errors were none took place.
not fraud. Audits are supposed to find fraud, but not of these areas wanted to do a real audit, and tracking it back to those who mailed the ballots in is by design difficult if not impossible.
All of the audits confirmed that President Biden kicked the ever loving shit out of your blob.

If you bothered to read the link, it says multiple surveys show the same thing. Although I do like Popeyes, had it for dinner last night.

Give me 3 examples of Republican empathy?

When have they ever empathized with Democrats? Or liberals? Or undocumented workers?

Go ahead and pick any group you want, then show me how Republicans empathized with them.

The Internet, (666) is good at playing tricks on us....and getting us riled, or puffed chest, to cause and to support division.

Take the comment, for what it is worth!
Considering they think women can have penises, are you surprised?
Who's THEY???

a survey found republicans are more knowledgeable about politics and political history than democrats ! and not by just a little ! republicans outscore Dems by 18 percentage points !

The survey is BS. One of the questions is which party is more supportive of reducing the size and scope of the federal government. According to the Pew Center the answer is the GOP. We all know that is BS, the answer is neither.

Give me 3 examples of Republican empathy?

When have they ever empathized with Democrats? Or liberals? Or undocumented workers?

Go ahead and pick any group you want, then show me how Republicans empathized with them.

Why would anyone empathize with political enemies and criminals? I do know for a fact that republicans spend more of their disposable income on charity than commiecrats.

The survey is BS. One of the questions is which party is more supportive of reducing the size and scope of the federal government. According to the Pew Center the answer is the GOP. We all know that is BS, the answer is neither.
True today but not if Trump Wins ( The Socially Liberal Republicans will scamper away or be primaried out

True today but not if Trump Wins ( The Socially Liberal Republicans will scamper away or be primaried out

Do tell all about Trump decreasing the size of the Govt while he was POTUS.

I will be happy to wait.

Glad you’re no longer making the absurd allegation that they are different ballots. Also good to see that you’re finally admitting there was no voter fraud since the GOP gained seats.

No. Recounts are supposed to make sure of accuracy. Not find errors were none took place.

All of the audits confirmed that President Biden kicked the ever loving shit out of your blob.

Not admitting anything. As usual you are missing the point, either through idiocy, or through dogmatic rigor.

You do or you do not know what the word "more" means.

Forum List

Back