Surveillance Footage Shows Nashville Shooter Used a Carbine Which Fires Pistol Rounds, Not an AR-15

How about keeping people locked up so that everyone else can live in peace?

The majority of the Mass Shooters did not see a day in jail until after the shooting if they survived. That's one of the stupidest things you have said to date.

They either were or should have been. The recent tranny is one of the few exceptions. BUT, the common sense gun legislations put forth by Democrats would not have prevented this tranny from doing it anyway.

Wrong. In the state of Colorado with our Red Flag Laws, she would not have been able to go out and purchase 7 firearms and one of her relatives would have been tasked to keep what she already had. But you Gunnutters had just as well of been standing in two rows and cheering her on clapping and cheering with every shot and child slaughtered.

Wrong. In the state of Colorado with our Red Flag Laws, she would not have been able to go out and purchase 7 firearms and one of her relatives would have been tasked to keep what she already had. But you Gunnutters had just as well of been standing in two rows and cheering her on clapping and cheering with every shot and child slaughtered.
Red flag laws are basically useless drivel.

So that's one mass shooting stopped last year and 600 that happened anyway.

Actually, most places that are gun free zones are so by choice, not regulation.

Maybe you and your fellow gun fetishists should start "Guns Welcome" clubs and bars. I wouldn't go to one, you never can tell when you people will start shooting over a sports dispute.
If more guns mean more shootings why aren't gun shows blood baths
They'll show up for one week after a mass shooting, then they'll get bored and go back to their jobs and lives.

As far as the Ukraine, we are getting our money's worth. Putin is getting an atomic wedgie and it hasn't cost one American life.

It's not something that ever should have been a "right". Frankly, I don't feel any safer because we have millions of nuts out there with guns. We have to live in a world of active shooter drills, security doors, metal detectors, armed guards, kids going to school with metal backpacks, and militarized, trigger-happy cops because some idiots felt that a badly worded militia amendment mean an unfettered right to a gun. That's just crazy.

The 18th century, a well-regulated militia made sense, because guns were expensive and only men of means could get them.

Today we have professional armies and police forces. We don't need a bunch of twits to show up with guns when there's an emergency. And when mentally deranged people like Holmes or Lanza or Hale can get a bunch of guns, it makes us less secure, not more.
So what your saying is the money we send to the Ukraine is better spent than on things like keeping our children safe. I don't give a fuck what you think of Israel they have a working system in place. But you people refuse to even consider anything but bans. I think you loons should be the first to stack up and take them when people refuse, but we know people like yourself do not have the conviction

The biggest problem with you people is that you believe that a bunch of shit not even in the Constitution are rights but those that are specifically mentioned are not. The 2nd Amendment is all about the citizenry being able to protect themselves from a tyrannical government, if you don't think it can happen you are historically stupid. The first thing a Government does is disarm the people.

Oh yeah I'm one of those "twits" and I've fired everything from a .22 revolver up to and including .50 cal. heavy machine guns and there are millions in this country just like me.

Because those laws will stop someone with criminal intent from getting firearms. You people are dumb as a bang of retarded hammers.

Israel is a police state that has to keep a boot to the throat to half the country. That's not something we should even be supporting, much less want to emulate.

I'm all for the Second Amendment. Well-Regulated Militias are awesome, I was a member of one for years.

Crazy people being able to get guns, not so much.
You know there is a comma in the phrasing right?

Israel is a police state that has to keep a boot to the throat to half the country. That's not something we should even be supporting, much less want to emulate.

I'm all for the Second Amendment. Well-Regulated Militias are awesome, I was a member of one for years.

Crazy people being able to get guns, not so much.
The pink hand bag militia?

Omg the fucking irony right there
The fucking truth. Teachers want more money? Put children on a street corner holding a sign. Remember...it's for the "CHILDREN". You hacks have no shame. If you really cared about the children, you'd ensure their safety at school just like you ensure the safety in other institutions...armed guards.

Forum List

Back