Surprise, Surprise - California Leads Blue States Assault On Red States For Their Refusal To Allow Dudes To Play Women's Sports

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
It harms the plan to spread liberal insanity around the country.

"No child should be denied the opportunity to have a normal childhood or play school sports because of their gender."
What a surprise - more liberal bullshit. No one says they can't play sports, they just have to play with the right gender.

"No liberal pedophile should be denied the right to target and f* with scientifically proven mentally / physically under-developed, highly impressionable children ... without their parents' knowledge / permission..."

1680727049065.png

"No child should be denied the opportunity to have a normal childhood or play school sports because of their gender."
What a surprise - more liberal bullshit. No one says they can't play sports, they just have to play with the right gender.
So, if I can possibly enter the insane mind of a liberal for a second, what I think they are saying is that there are boys who would like to play sports but just aren't good enough to compete and get on boy's teams. So, they should be able to play "Black Face" with their gender and claim to be boys so they can compete and win. I have no problem with a girl trying to compete with boys at any age. As long as they don't water down the sport. However, I do think that when a girl does this, she is taking a spot away from boys and if she's that athletic, there are girl sports she could compete in with girls. You may remember Marion Jones, the sprinter. When she was in youth track, she would run against the boys and beat them. She could hold her own with the boys in highs school unless they were competing in nationals where there were really fast boys. I had no problem with that. Some of the boys did when she would beat them.

I second this. Why should the females have to take a back seat to the males who can't win while competing against other males?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. If they truly want kids to have a normal childhood, they will not allow the boys to be a part of the girl teams.

We need to quit basing it on gender and base it on sex, problem solved.

We need to quit basing it on gender and base it on sex, problem solved.

Like that would satisfy the left. They equate gender and sex, they just use gender to not sound like complete idiots.

If you changed it to sex, they would still try to get men who want to be women onto women's teams. It would solve nothing.

Won't tbe fact that Democrats don't know what a woman is and believe biological males can give birth be a problem when they try to take their gender-confused case to court?!

:auiqs.jpg:

You still cite FOX?

Won't tbe fact that Democrats don't know what a woman is and believe biological males can give birth be a problem when they try to take their gender-confused case to court?!

:auiqs.jpg:

Newsom is a faggot.

Only a faggot would call its wife "first partner".

Buncha loons, these leftards...

Forum List

Back