100+ abusers named in Maryland AG Archdioces report

Wtf does that have to do with the topic of this thread?
deleted b/c wrong thread.

This one could have been placed in the religion section. It needs to be directed at Christians and they're less likely to ignore it there.

Unlike you lefties I hate groomers no matter their political affiliation
The trouble is Rust, America is the most rightist country in the world, but suffers the most from leftist behaviour being to blame for all it's problems!

While Canada is definitely left of America and doesn't suffer from near as many of the ills.

Gun violence, huge rates of incarceration, recidivism, an insurrection against government, stolen elections, and so many other issues that are the blame of the political left. There's something wrong with this picture Rust!

Calling out groomers is one thing -- I asked you a very specific question....since this involves Catholics, doesn't this mean all Catholics are groomers?

Very simple question...why are you dodging like a bitch?
no it doesnt,, just like not all gays rape and murder children,,,

the one thing everyone misses in this is its GAY men that became preachers so they can abuse children,, not all preachers are gay,,

no it doesnt,, just like not all gays rape and murder children,,,

the one thing everyone misses in this is its GAY men that became preachers so they can abuse children,, not all preachers are gay,,
But aren't all gays mentally ill? Oh never mind, yall abandoned that talking point..

But all trannies are both mentally ill and pedos at least....right?

I think you conservatives need to hammer home that point and not back off or equivocate like yall did with the gays...

Calling out groomers is one thing -- I asked you a very specific question....since this involves Catholics, doesn't this mean all Catholics are groomers?

Very simple question...why are you dodging like a bitch?
The difference, since I see what you're trying to make this about, is trans people by definition are mentally ill. The only way the gain new members is grooming them. Hence why this generation is the most LGBT in recent memory.

That good enough for you bitch?

Forum List

Back