Biden DOJ: It's Unconstitutional to Defend Women's Sports, Protect Kids From Chemical Castration!!!!

"sex assigned at birth"
:rofl:
Fuckin science deniers
Please enlighten us.
"sex" isnt "assigned" at birth
4th grade biology.
Oh really? So whrn a birth certificate indicating male or female is issued, that is not assigning sex? Are you fucking serious?
Biology isnt assigned, you fucking retard. And it doesnt just happen when they are born either.
Your calling me a fucking retard does not make you sound very smart. Why is it not possible for you to have a civil discussion? It really all comes down to a matter of symantics. My point is that a doctor makes a judgement at the time of birth, based on the physical appearance of the child, as to the gender (or sex). If you were half as smart as you think you are, you would know that there is more to gender that external genatalia and that the doctors do not always get it right. That accounts for a good many cases of gender dysforia later. Try giving gthat some thought and do some research instead of just spouting off with insults .
"gender" has nothing to do with what we are talking about. We are talking about "sex"
Sex is biological. Gender is a social construct.
My impression is that you keep repeating that without really understanding what it means. Yes sex is biolgical. And biological sex, or at least the associated genitalia determines the assigned gender.

At the same time, as a child develops, they may come to identify as the opposite sex, either because of undetected biological factors or other social, psychlogical or environmental forces at work. So yes gender may be a social construct in the absence of identifiable factors that cause a person to believe he or she was not assigned the proper gender.

So in conclusion it appears that you accept the reality of the transgender phenomenon and we agree that social construct at least may play a role in gender idetity. So all of this leaves me wondering what exactly this pissing match has been about. All that I can figure is that you reject the right of people to live according to the gender that they believe themselves to be-due to known and unknown factors- and would condemn a person experiencing gender dysphoria to a lifetime of feeling that they are in the wrong body. Is that it?

"sex assigned at birth"
Fuckin science deniers
Please enlighten us.
4th grade biology.
Oh really? So whrn a birth certificate indicating male or female is issued, that is not assigning sex? Are you fucking serious?
Biology isnt assigned, you fucking retard. And it doesnt just happen when they are born either.
Your calling me a fucking retard does not make you sound very smart. Why is it not possible for you to have a civil discussion? It really all comes down to a matter of symantics. My point is that a doctor makes a judgement at the time of birth, based on the physical appearance of the child, as to the gender (or sex). If you were half as smart as you think you are, you would know that there is more to gender that external genatalia and that the doctors do not always get it right. That accounts for a good many cases of gender dysforia later. Try giving gthat some thought and do some research instead of just spouting off with insults .
"gender" has nothing to do with what we are talking about. We are talking about "sex"
My impression is that you keep repeating that without really understanding what it means. Yes sex is biolgical. And biological sex, or at least the associated genitalia determines the assigned gender.

At the same time, as a child develops, they may come to identify as the opposite sex, either because of undetected biological factors or other social, psychlogical or environmental forces at work. So yes gender may be a social construct in the absence of identifiable factors that cause a person to believe he or she was not assigned the proper gender.

So in conclusion it appears that you accept the reality of the transgender phenomenon and we agree that social construct at least may play a role in gender idetity. So all of this leaves me wondering what exactly this pissing match has been about. All that I can figure is that you reject the right of people to live according to the gender that they believe themselves to be-due to known and unknown factors- and would condemn a person experiencing gender dysphoria to a lifetime of feeling that they are in the wrong body. Is that it?
I can identify as a hermit crab, but im surely not one. A female can claim to be a man, but she cant claim to be a male. Load of differences between sex and gender. Being as how you have dedicated your life to defending the mentally ill getting special privileges, i figured you would know that

"sex assigned at birth"
Fuckin science deniers
Please enlighten us.
4th grade biology.

I can identify as a hermit crab, but im surely not one. A female can claim to be a man, but she cant claim to be a male. Load of differences between sex and gender. Being as how you have dedicated your life to defending the mentally ill getting special privileges, i figured you would know that
Oh Christ! Just when I thought that we might have an adult conversation, you find it necessary to fall back on that bigoted bullshit about mental illness and tired rhetoric about special prvileges and a female not being able to claim HE is a male . And that after insisting that gender is a social construct. Do you see how you are contradicting yourself? In any case, the fact is that many people not only claim to be the opposite gender, but on some level are the opposite gender, and you are highly threatened b y that can't deal with it. In conclusion, I was right about you. Your problem is that you think that someone who feels that they are in the wrong body must either be "cured " of their mental illness, or live with it. My work is done here

Last edited:
"sex assigned at birth"
Fuckin science deniers
Please enlighten us.
4th grade biology.

So it appears that your lack od a response indicates that the cat has got your tongue. Let me ask you something. Have you considered why you harbor such hostility for trans people? What is it about thier existence the troubles you so? How do they effect you in your daily life ? I am suggesting some introspection. You should try it.

Consider the possibility that your life would be better if you could let go of the hate and fear of people who are different than you, but who are in fact still people. I suspect that the hatred and anxiety that trans people seem to cause you is having an effect on your physical and mental health. Try letting go and lightening up. You might find that you are better off. I am trying to help ypu be a better and happier person. Have a great evening

Feel free to take pride in your willful ignoance [sic]

Says the mentally- and morally-defective freak who is so fucked up in his head that he doesn't even know the difference between boys and girls.

EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

Bullshit, Transgirls can't plan on boys teams because they are not boys. And then they are banished from girls teams as well. There are no trans teams

Bullshit. Penis-bearers like you can't define what is a woman, because you aren't a woman . . . or a sentient being. Go mansplain about things you know nothing of and aren't part of to someone who's as ignorant as you are.

And spare us the links to, "Look, here's a human shield agreeing with me, and you can't argue with her or it's mean!" You're wrong, she's wrong, and she's most likely the mental trauma that fucked up her kid, so I could not possibly care less what she demands from other people's children.

No, dipshit. That's not "assigning sex". That's IDENTIFYING sex. When you went to get your driver's license, and it said you had X hair color and Y eye color, was it ASSIGNING those things, or was it just stating what was already fact?

Here, you obviously need this, shitforbrains.

1627076849195.png

Tell us more about your fancy college degree and professional experience that's supposed to prove your "intelligence" when your posts fail miserably to show any evidence of it. I haven't had a good laugh since the last time you tried that lie.

Semantic jibber jabber. At birth a child is either on team penis or team vagina.
That's just a physical fact!
Leftists want to throw females athletes under their bus
by letting physiologically superior males compete again females to please their
non compos mentis supporters.

Semantic jibber jabber. At birth a child is either on team penis or team vagina.
Thats not semantics. Big difference in biology and sociology.
I agree with the rest.

Dumbass. The weather lady just bent over and showed her butt on live TV and the sports ladies got to pay their fines and do their prison time just like everybody else.

The Left is evil.

How could anyone fail to be aware of that?
So legally men can ban women from clubs, sports and society because they are females and males don;t want them around like it used to be before the women's equality movement legally changed all of that?

Forum List

Back