Surprise!!!!.... story of Jacob Blake was "wholly innaccurate" and manufactured

Why the fuck would you ever need to shoot a guy out in the open with a knife? Seriously? They have at least two "non-lethal" weapons in their belts, two cops and training in handling enraged or impaired suspects. The cop that shot this guy was a stupid coward and never should have been a cop if he's that scared of a knife.
Yeah....Just let a guy with outstanding domestic assault warrants get in his car and drive off...Or possibly try to run someone over.

You liberoidals have to be the dumbest drips ever to draw a breath.
Yet shooting him SEVEN times IN THE BACK, clearly is unjustified. The cop should face a long prison sentence.
He's fleeing the scene after being ordered to stop....He had outstanding warrants for violence.....Nobody could know what he might do once in the car, up to and including using it as a weapon.

Fuck that criminal asshole.
You’re nuts. If you think cops are justified in shooting and killing people like this guy, you must love Nazi Germany.
You must love violent criminals running around attacking unarmed women then if you don't think this violent man needed to be removed.
There's going to violent criminals no matter how brutal the cops are. Can't really do a lot about that but we can do something about how the police handle them. This was not some mindless wild beast it was a man who was already having a bad day before the police showed up and escalated a bad situation.

Ah well, poor baby....Did he have any responsibility for his "bad day"? He was going to be taken into custody regardless of what happened...He could have avoided all of this by submitting to be taken into custody....Instead he fought police, got free, and ignored driect lawful orders....Then reached into the floorboard of his car out of sight of pursuing police....What in the hell should they have done? Backed off and let him go? Are you crazy?
They could have blinked, and it could have went another way where as he may have come out of that car with a loaded gun that he might have had under the seat. If he would have shot the cop nearest to him before gunned down by the other cop, the headline would have been a one liner that would have been chalked up as just another day in the neighborhood of domestic abuse calls, and the extreme circumstances that usually accompanies them. Otherwise we wouldn't have heard about it.

I'd even go one further and say that media outlets would have cheered a cop's death.
Especially in a Dem run city, town or state.

Why the fuck would you ever need to shoot a guy out in the open with a knife? Seriously? They have at least two "non-lethal" weapons in their belts, two cops and training in handling enraged or impaired suspects. The cop that shot this guy was a stupid coward and never should have been a cop if he's that scared of a knife.
Yeah....Just let a guy with outstanding domestic assault warrants get in his car and drive off...Or possibly try to run someone over.

Yet shooting him SEVEN times IN THE BACK, clearly is unjustified. The cop should face a long prison sentence.
He's fleeing the scene after being ordered to stop....He had outstanding warrants for violence.....Nobody could know what he might do once in the car, up to and including using it as a weapon.

You’re nuts. If you think cops are justified in shooting and killing people like this guy, you must love Nazi Germany.
You must love violent criminals running around attacking unarmed women then if you don't think this violent man needed to be removed.
There's going to violent criminals no matter how brutal the cops are. Can't really do a lot about that but we can do something about how the police handle them. This was not some mindless wild beast it was a man who was already having a bad day before the police showed up and escalated a bad situation.

Ah well, poor baby....Did he have any responsibility for his "bad day"? He was going to be taken into custody regardless of what happened...He could have avoided all of this by submitting to be taken into custody....Instead he fought police, got free, and ignored driect lawful orders....Then reached into the floorboard of his car out of sight of pursuing police....What in the hell should they have done? Backed off and let him go? Are you crazy?
They could have blinked, and it could have went another way where as he may have come out of that car with a loaded gun that he might have had under the seat. If he would have shot the cop nearest to him before gunned down by the other cop, the headline would have been a one liner that would have been chalked up as just another day in the neighborhood of domestic abuse calls, and the extreme circumstances that usually accompanies them. Otherwise we wouldn't have heard about it.

I'd even go one further and say that media outlets would have cheered a cop's death.

It is shameful they act like that, then turn around and try to imply that the violence is only because the right is forcing them to it....What a load of crap...I wish I were younger, I go in there and crack some soy boy heads....

It is shameful they act like that, then turn around and try to imply that the violence is only because the right is forcing them to it....What a load of crap...I wish I were younger, I go in there and crack some soy boy heads....
Wow I try to respond when responded to, but the site keeps acting up. I'll go to post, and it jumps to another page instead of posting my post. Then when I return to the page the post is blank. Would have to rewrite it again. That ain't happening... LOL. Hope I can figure

Wow I try to respond when responded to, but the site keeps acting up. I'll go to post, and it jumps to another page instead of posting my post. Then when I return to the page the post is blank. Would have to rewrite it again. That ain't happening... LOL. Hope I can figure
Wondering if the site is being hacked. Weird.

1. Why can’t the local police department said that ( from your link 1, 2, 3, 4 ) to cover their cases???

Police departments don't comment on on-going investigations as it would prejudice any charges they might be planning to file.
Wrong very wrong. Local LEO made a preliminary reports that Blake did this and that..Why didn’t they mentioned it’s justifiable to shoot because he was armed with a knife in his hand?
This coward just shoot him at the back.

Then Police Union not even involved in the investigation came up with BS and it’s acceptable to lots of WEAKLINGS no question ask. See the difference? Police lie a LOT and there’s nothing new.

Why didn’t they shoot him while he has a knife in his hands? Why? because he doesn’t have a knife in his left hand.
They shot him with the knife in his hands----------as he reached into the car, he was shot because the kids were in the car and he was nuts--the cops had to act to protect the children given this animals history and current actions of domestic abuse.

Your post 147 and 148. Those are obviously incorrect.
1. None of that mentioned in the local LEO preliminary reports. No knife in his left hand.
2. He has a knife in his car that doesn’t mean he grabbed the knife.
3. He shot him at the back point blank how did he know he grabbed the knife?
4. if they have to protect the children why not just shoot him while he has a knife before he opened the SUV?

His police records justifiable to shoot someone?

2) LIE... He had knife in his left hand as the photo shows...
Blakewithknife.png

1. Why can’t the local police department said that ( from your link 1, 2, 3, 4 ) to cover their cases???

Police departments don't comment on on-going investigations as it would prejudice any charges they might be planning to file.
Wrong very wrong. Local LEO made a preliminary reports that Blake did this and that..Why didn’t they mentioned it’s justifiable to shoot because he was armed with a knife in his hand?

Then Police Union not even involved in the investigation came up with BS and it’s acceptable to lots of WEAKLINGS no question ask. See the difference? Police lie a LOT and there’s nothing new.

Why didn’t they shoot him while he has a knife in his hands? Why? because he doesn’t have a knife in his left hand.
They shot him with the knife in his hands----------as he reached into the car, he was shot because the kids were in the car and he was nuts--the cops had to act to protect the children given this animals history and current actions of domestic abuse.

1. None of that mentioned in the local LEO preliminary reports. No knife in his left hand.
4. if they have to protect the children why not just shoot him while he has a knife before he opened the SUV?

View attachment 382150

Looks to me like a box cutter

View attachment 382150
Looks like a hawk bill knife or a curved box opener maybe, otherwise if it is a knife.

View attachment 382150

Looks to me like a box cutter
Agree

View attachment 382150
Looks like a hawk bill knife or a curved box opener maybe, otherwise if it is a knife.
Either item can cut a throat.

Last edited:

View attachment 382150
Either item cuts.

Oh hell yeah it does, and is considered a deadly weapon....The bottom line is that this guy didn't obey lawful orders, and paid the price....I don't feel sorry for him.

View attachment 382150
Either item cuts.

Oh hell yeah it does, and is considered a deadly weapon....The bottom line is that this guy didn't obey lawful orders, and paid the price....I don't feel sorry for him.
Also he's a rapist, violated a restraining order, fought with police, put one in a headlock, fought out of two taser shots, and was finally stopped by the police when he lunged into his car for a weapon.

And the Lt Gov of this state is a hate-filled race-baiter that needs to be recalled.

HANDS UP DON’T SHOOT, REDUX: The Jacob Blake narrative: on getting the story straight.

This is a man, a criminal man, who chose to ignore police commands to comply.
He paid a price. Why should anyone feel sorry for him?
His own mother and father seem to understand.

Are we playing move the field post game. Not just a knife, not just a knife in his hand, but a knife in his left hand.

The cops are on tape yelling DROP THE KNIFE DROP THE KNIFE-----------eyewitnesses say they saw the knife. Knife was found in the floorboard of the car where he was reaching into the vehicle. Who has a knife in the floorboard of the car? He had a knife-----I don't understand the blm's stunts at pretending he didnt when barring something really really bizarre he had a knife.

Again, looks like a pair of sunglasses, not a knife.

Cops are trained to empty their gun when shooting--------and apparently not reckless since he was the only one shot.

That's part of their training that needs to fucking stop... The fact was, he fired 7 times at point blank range and only hit him four times and there were three children within feet.

View attachment 382150
Sun glasses. Side view

1) He was armed with a knife
2) He was fighting off the police, including placing a cop in a headlock that was cut out of video
3) He was yelling about killing them
4) He refused to drop the knife after repeatedly being told to drop it
5) He went over to his car

What the fuck would you expect the cops to do at that point? Wait till he brought out a gun and start blazing bullets at them??
No way for anyone to know why or what he was reaching for in car

He didn't have a gun. He didn't have a knife in his hand, what we see in his hand is pretty clearly a pair of sunglasses.

Funny that the "having a cop in a headlock" was "cut" from the video.

Funny that we have two videos from two different angles of the incident, and neither of them recorded him saying " I'm going to kill you" to the cops.

So the only accurate statement was he went to his car.
Bull patties-----

He had the knife in his hands with the knife being found in the car floor after being shot--------

I have been reading the libs try to change the story of the knife by spinning nonsense----atleast the others are saying that the video is such poor quality that they can't tell for sure if it is a knife or sunglasses instead of just making up nonsense like you are. He repeatedly said that he was going to kill the cops and he was repeatedly told to DROP THE KNIFE--------as per the witnesses there. The recordings were done to far away and with no many witnesses screaming to discern everything that was said and by whom.
appears to be a Curved Karambit knife
Blakewithknife.png

This is a man, a criminal man, who chose to ignore police commands to comply.
He paid a price. Why should anyone feel sorry for him?
His own mother and father seem to understand.

Because getting confused when you are being abused by cops shouldn't be a death penalty offense.
So out of 7 million arrests in the USA in 2018, 259 blacks were killed. 406 Whites.
So tell me why these 605 people were so stupid as to resist arrest?
TotalUS_arrestsby_race.png

Forum List

Back