Surprise!!!!.... story of Jacob Blake was "wholly innaccurate" and manufactured

So out of 7 million arrests in the USA in 2018, 259 blacks were killed. 406 Whites.
So tell me why these 605 people were so stupid as to resist arrest?

Why were the cops so incompetent that 605 people had to die?
I wonder what you would do? OH wait... people like you are perfect! What are you doing on this board.. "Jesus"???
Evidently you aren't perfect or else you wouldn't as my Mom use to say..."watch when you point because there are 3 fingers pointing back at you"!
You want perfection. So why don't you expect perfection out of the 7 million arrested and of the 0.0095% that were killed BECAUSE they resisted.
Fools like you spending your time pointing out this "imperfection" in the police break the law everyday and maybe one day people like you will resist and hopefully the police won't be human and react...to your STUPIDITY!

This is a man, a criminal man, who chose to ignore police commands to comply.
He paid a price. Why should anyone feel sorry for him?
His own mother and father seem to understand.

Because getting confused when you are being abused by cops shouldn't be a death penalty offense.
Oh, he was "confused"? Come on, Joey! Eric Arthur Blair had had enough run ins with the Police by that point in his life that he knew the drill. If they have a warrant for your arrest you comply and get in the cruiser. Refusing to comply just adds additional charges to what you'll be facing in court. It's stupid and Blair's actions were those of someone who was on something. His whole life seems to be a series of actions that only someone who was on something would be stupid enough to do.

1) He was armed with a knife
2) He was fighting off the police, including placing a cop in a headlock that was cut out of video
3) He was yelling about killing them
4) He refused to drop the knife after repeatedly being told to drop it
5) He went over to his car

What the fuck would you expect the cops to do at that point? Wait till he brought out a gun and start blazing bullets at them??
No way for anyone to know why or what he was reaching for in car

He didn't have a gun. He didn't have a knife in his hand, what we see in his hand is pretty clearly a pair of sunglasses.

Funny that the "having a cop in a headlock" was "cut" from the video.

Funny that we have two videos from two different angles of the incident, and neither of them recorded him saying " I'm going to kill you" to the cops.

So the only accurate statement was he went to his car.
Bull patties-----

He had the knife in his hands with the knife being found in the car floor after being shot--------

I have been reading the libs try to change the story of the knife by spinning nonsense----atleast the others are saying that the video is such poor quality that they can't tell for sure if it is a knife or sunglasses instead of just making up nonsense like you are. He repeatedly said that he was going to kill the cops and he was repeatedly told to DROP THE KNIFE--------as per the witnesses there. The recordings were done to far away and with no many witnesses screaming to discern everything that was said and by whom.
appears to be a Curved Karambit knife
View attachment 382594
It's a pair of sunglasses...side view.

Stop lying

appears to be a Curved Karambit knife

Looks like a pair of sunglasses to me. Even the way he's holding them.
Ok... so tell me why this happened if they were sunglasses?
The man who said he made the cellphone video, 22-year-old Raysean White, said he saw Blake scuffling with three officers and heard them yell, “Drop the knife! Drop the knife!” before the gunfire erupted. He said he didn’t see a knife in Blake’s hands.

Oh and by the way... Blake is a multimillionaire...were you aware??? because of idiots evidently like you! Way to go...
Screen Shot 2020-08-31 at 10.22.30 AM.png

Jacob Blake is MY son, and yours too! i demand justice!
Oh and I demand justice too! Blake resisted arrest. That is a crime in itself!
Misdemeanor resisting arrest (or misdemeanor obstruction) can include actions such as running and hiding from a law enforcement officer. Felony resisting arrest usually requires that a person either act violently toward the arresting officer or threaten to act violently.

Do you understand? Blake resisted arrest. A felony charge as he acted violently.

Why do people like you, apparently law abiding condone resisting arrest? Explain to me please!

Misdemeanor resisting arrest (or misdemeanor obstruction) can include actions such as running and hiding from a law enforcement officer. Felony resisting arrest usually requires that a person either act violently toward the arresting officer or threaten to act violently.

Do you understand? Blake resisted arrest. A felony charge as he acted violently.

Why do people like you, apparently law abiding condone resisting arrest? Explain to me please!
resisting being killed or wrongfully arrested is different than "resisting arrest", whatever that means

resisting being killed or wrongfully arrested is different than "resisting arrest", whatever that means
So you implicate the law as being the bad guy's with a statement like this ??? Yes you do, but no one cares what you write, because you are just a flip flopping troll who tries to pump it up every chance you get. No one is fooled by you.

I disown my son, in that case. A history of sexual assualt and domestic abuse tell me you didn't raise
your son right.

Jacobs will get a trial by his peers. That's all the justice he is due.

Last edited:
I disown my son, in that case. A history of sexual assualt and domestic abuse tell me you didn't raise
your son right.

Jacobs will get a trial by his peers. That's all the justice he is due.

The man is never going to see trial for the "pussy-grabbing", guy. They've already vacated that warrant.

ON the other hand, the Thug Cop who shot him and the little punk from Antioch, they are going to jail.

Forum List

Back