Surge in parents interested in home schooling their kids

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains

This is great news, We have home schooled ours before and depending on the restrictions for them returning to school in August we might again, I prefer it since public schools have become nothing more than left wing indoctrination centers as Trump said where they teach children to hate America and our founding fathers. My wife and I are quite involved in our children's schooling and the work they are assigned so they have managed to avoid any really bad propaganda.

This is great news, We have home schooled ours before and depending on the restrictions for them returning to school in August we might again, I prefer it since public schools have become nothing more than left wing indoctrination centers as Trump said where they teach children to hate America and our founding fathers. My wife and I are quite involved in our children's schooling and the work they are assigned so they have managed to avoid any really bad propaganda.
Since the wuflu and schools being closed down there is really no good argument against home schooling

Last edited:
We can call child labor an "internship" can't we? Asking for a friend.

A side effect of the embarrassing mismanagement of the pandemic....

May the Lord be with the kids of those who don't have such an option for their kids.

God bless you and the kids and their families always!!!

Holly

I've always felt that home schooling robs kids of developing social skills that are very important.
However, the public school system to day is nothing more than leftist indoctrination laboratories, that turn American kids into anti-American adults.

If my kids were school age today, they would NOT be attending the public school system.

I've always felt that home schooling robs kids of developing social skills that are very important.
However, the public school system to day is nothing more than leftist indoctrination laboratories, that turn American kids into anti-American adults.

If my kids were school age today, they would NOT be attending the public school system.
Haha...where do you get this nonsense?

^^

Went to public school.

^^

Went to public school.
And is far smarter and more knowledgeable than you.

Is it me, or does the left seem to be deliberately destroying its power base this year?

Everybody is afraid of the mob of assholes burning shit to the ground, so gun sales are at an all-time high, especially among first-time buyers.

The PLANdemic is sending kids home, destroying the super commie leftist teacher's unions' power and influence.

Where else has the left deliberately stepped on it's dick?

Forum List

Back