Los Angeles Patriots Defy Dictator Mayor and Launch Fireworks across the city!

I am starting to like LA, maybe we shouldnt give them to Mexico after all.

Nice. Too bad LA doesn't have a good, active, well-funded police force, they could have collected millions in fines. Several people around here were shooting off some fireworks that were borderline, right at the upper end of consumer. Some of them I thought were pro fireworks. Pretty big.

This morning in Los Angeles I heard fireworks during the night and some especially loud ones around 1 a.m.

The perps give the middle finger to the law because they know that they are untouchable.

All they have to do is scream the R-word, and the powers-that-be will fall to their knees begging for forgiveness and promising to cut the police budget to give the money to community activists who will use the money to help their communities. Yeah, right!

The most backyard fireworks I’ve ever seen and heard
God bless Americans who for at least one day showed some moxy.
If nanny government acts like we are too stupid to care for ourselves and orders us home for the 4th then we will have our own celebrations!!!
Now there’s an 8% chance we catch a very Minor Case of Covid and a 0.5% chance we hurt a finger. Nanny State government Does Not want to allow either but we did it anyway and it was Great Fun!

The County of Los Angeles Public Health Director issued the order closing the beaches and canceling all fireworks displays, not the mayor of Los Angeles. All but professional displays have been illegal in Los Angeles County, hell, most of California for decades. Some areas allow the "safe and sane" type, but not many. That being said, it's not unusual for there to be a number of assholes who set off banned fireworks every year with no regard for the consequences...

I've know more than a couple of folks, in Southern California and elsewhere, who have lost their homes and other personal property because of these types of idiots. I've seen brush fires lasting for days started by the same tomfoolery...

The order was so unAmerican that I am wondering how the rockets were not aimed at him.

Good, this is why Americans are the best. Responsible, but not tolerant of bullshit.

The County of Los Angeles Public Health Director issued the order closing the beaches and canceling all fireworks displays, not the mayor of Los Angeles. All but professional displays have been illegal in Los Angeles County, hell, most of California for decades. Some areas allow the "safe and sane" type, but not many. That being said, it's not unusual for there to be a number of assholes who set off banned fireworks every year with no regard for the consequences...

I've know more than a couple of folks, in Southern California and elsewhere, who have lost their homes and other personal property because of these types of idiots. I've seen brush fires lasting for days started by the same tomfoolery...
Sounds emotionally made up

Sounds emotionally made up

I'm not sure why you would say that...

The order was so unAmerican that I am wondering how the rockets were not aimed at him.

Good, this is why Americans are the best. Responsible, but not tolerant of bullshit.
If your smelly skidmark hadn't let the virus in this would be moot.

'Illegal' fireworks is problematic.

They should call them undocumented fireworks.
Your uni-brow, paste-eating neighbors and relatives don't do the same?
Son, Missouri is a free state. The Missouri State government isn't here to mother you...that's your mother's job. You want fireworks...you can buy them here legally year round.

But you better stick with Nana Newsome until you mature...you seem like the type that needs the nanny state to tell you want you're allowed to do.

Forum List

Back