Supreme Court to Hear Case on Whether California Pro-Lifers Have to Promote Abortion

So much for their bullshit and choice huh?

No problem with "informed" choice.

The problem here is that they don't advertise themselves as abortion alternatives, they advertise themselves as providers, and then try to convince women not to have them.

Which is really more annoying than helpful.
If they are providers why are they being sued? Do ya think?

No problem with "informed" choice.

The problem here is that they don't advertise themselves as abortion alternatives, they advertise themselves as providers, and then try to convince women not to have them.

Which is really more annoying than helpful.
"Informed choice" doesn't mean they are making a morally justified choice.

For liberals, the only choice that matters is their choice. The rest of us are expected to comply with it. Well, guess what? Can you guess what I'm thinking?

For liberals, the only choice that matters is their choice. The rest of us are expected to comply with it. Well, guess what? Can you guess what I'm thinking?
We can no longer share a government with them. The more people realize this and behave accordingly, the better. Give them the west and east coasts and kick them all out of the areas in between. Gulf coast will be ours.

We can no longer share a government with them. The more people realize this and behave accordingly, the better. Give them the west and east coasts and kick them all out of the areas in between. Gulf coast will be ours.
Your fantasies are cute, but not too many folks are gunna be comfortable woth executing kids for being born gay. Youd be the weakest, pussiest country on earth.

Your fantasies are cute, but not too many folks are gunna be comfortable woth executing kids for being born gay.

You claim homosexuality is a congenital defect? Even if so, that doesn't mean faggots need to go around crapping on society.

Your fantasies are cute, but not too many folks are gunna be comfortable woth executing kids for being born gay. Youd be the weakest, pussiest country on earth.
Lol... We were trying, jailing and executing homos in this country up until recently.

By the way, no one is "born" a faggot. It doesn't even make sense to believe that's possible. There is no biological imperative to be one.

Forum List

Back