Supreme Court thumbing the scale for Trump.

Nearly every win that the left has had, in my lifetime, has come from activist judges.
Dems can't muster the votes in congress or support of the American people to change the laws they disagree with. So they SCAM their way around the law with activist judges, flat out ignore the law, fabricate their own unconstitutional laws, weaponize the courts and conduct WITCH HUNTS on their political opponents. Dems are pissed that we have a SCOTUS that can overrule ALL of that shit!

Not much to go on from your post. It’s just rambling and gnashing of the teeth that the SCOTUS is not doing what you want.
What is your take on SC's behavior here?

Post something, ANYTHING, constructive.

Give us an example where the SC did not follow the law and Constitution.

It's not illegal, or against any specific law for SC to be a partisan rag, blantly thumbing the scales of justice for a fellow Republican by proceedural actions. In fact even if it was unconstitutional there would be no legal recourse to the highest court of land. they have the last word.

Whats your point? That it's all good?

Do you have your own head to make your own arguments?

Seriously, can even a single right winger post something half way intelligent in here?
of course I do, and why I listen to all sides of a topic and come to my own conclusion instead of living in an echo chamber where I am attacked for having a mind of my own and not agreeing with the cult,,

if theres something you would like to discuss I am all ears,,

It's not illegal, or against any specific law for SC to be a partisan rag, blantly thumbing the scales of justice for a fellow Republican by proceedural actions. In fact even if it was unconstitutional there would be no legal recourse to the highest court of land. they have the last word.

Whats your point? That it's all good?
You again make the accusation without a single example to back it up. Your new screen name is DemPropaganda.

Conservative SC majority is now shedding any pretence still left to partisan impartiality.

Trump has little to stand on in his criminal trials, so his only end game is delaying them long enough to again make it to the White House and put himself above the law.

Nobody seriously thinks SC is going to grant Trump immunity, nobody thinks they will overturn iron-clad lower court ruling....but we have a Supreme Court that seems to be willing to use that excuse to play along and halt Trump's criminal trials for months, making it near impossible from them to complete before election.

It's been 135 days since Jack Smith asked the court to expedite descision on immunuty...nope! They insist on taking no less than 5 months to settle an obvious no-brainer outcome.

Even if there was some argument about how busy they are or how complex of case this is :rolleyes-41:, they still didn't have to do it this way. SC could have simply allowed the trials to go on, while they square away these go-nowhere immunity claims.

We knew Thomas was an unrepentant Trumptard and Alito is not far behind, but for the rest to go along with this ridiculous shit? :mad-61:

This marks a whole new low for Supreme Court, whole new level of partisanship and this is not going to end well.

Hm. You sound a bit upset.

Your use of the “thumb on the scale“ metaphor is supremely ironic, no pun intended. With these idiotic prosecutions, the Democratic operatives who George Soros’d their way into being officers of the court are not trying to “put their thumb on the scale.” No, they are trying to sit an elephant on the scale.

What could be more anti democratic than the party in power arresting and trying to imprison the front runner of the dissenting party?

Thomas is a crook, and no different from Abe Fortas, who was kicked off the Court in bipartisan fashion after he got caught taking money from litigants, and Thomas just uses Ginny to launder the cash.

Alito thinks kissing the Papist ring gives him "bonus" rights.

But what might actually be worse than a Trump second revenge tour might be a decision, or lack thereof, that would allow one party to bring charges just to keep another off the ballot.

Yes, Trump couldn't be prosecuted for paying off his fuck dolls during a campaign if he didn't run and didn't pay them off.

Yes, he wouldn't have his disgruntled lawyer testifying to the world about how Trumps run their bussiness fraudlently.

Yes, if Trump wasn't a president he wouldn't be slandering Caroll.

Yes, if Trump wasn't a president he wouldn't be able to take home top secret documents and then refuse to return them.

Yes, if Trump didn't run and lose and election he wouldn't be able to incite an attack on the Congress.

So what? Are we to pretend that none of it happened? Do try to post something coherent.
So it took the government 40 years without ANY complaints or victims to pursue this?

Again, I advise some of you guys to read history books. Trump may be detestable to some, but if the citizens choose him through a democratic process, you don't destroy him by any means necessary.

Look at the polls of Americans, even Independents say he is being railroaded.

Now lets see if Thomas recuses himself in a case his WIFE is directly involved in, and may be a future witness.

Hm. You sound a bit upset.

Your use of the “thumb on the scale“ metaphor is supremely ironic, no pun intended. With these idiotic prosecutions, the Democratic operatives who George Soros’d their way into being officers of the court are not trying to “put their thumb on the scale.” No, they are trying to sit an elephant on the scale.

What could be more anti democratic than the party in power arresting and trying to imprison the front runner of the dissenting party?

Why wouldn't I be upset?

By SC putting their thumb on the scale so blatantly it is undermining it's legitimacy, undermining the very foundation of the third branch of our governing that is supposed be at least somewhat isolated from partisan politics.

This is true when it comes to Trump who I obviously think is an abject piece of shit, but I also would be concerned if this a was piece of shit Democrat trying to weasel his way out of criminal cases with lefty court was playing along this blatantly.

Think twice, because the preceedent here is very corosive to our democracy as a law based system where NO ONE is above the law.

Last edited:
Back on topic, folks. The topic is: Supreme Court thumbing the scale for Trump.

Why wouldn't I be upset?

By SC putting their thumb on the scale so blatantly it is undermining it's legitimacy, undermining the very foundation of the third branch of our governing that is supposed be at least somewhat isolated from partisan politics.

This is true when it comes to Trump who I obviously think is an abject piece of shit, but I wouldn't be also concerned if this a was piece of shit Democrat trying to weasel his way out of criminal cases and a lefty court was playing along this blatantly.
What if Trump was using the DOJ to prosecute Biden. Would you want the current SC to take up the case?
(hint, I have less respect for Gosuch, ABC and Keggers .... not even to mention the Papist and the Crook than I have for McConnell)

Why wouldn't I be upset?

This is true when it comes to Trump who I obviously think is an abject piece of shit, but I also would be concerned if this a was piece of shit Democrat trying to weasel his way out of criminal cases with lefty court was playing along this blatantly.

Think twice, because the preceedent here is very corosive to our democracy and just may cut the other way down the line.
Can ya give us any examples of said concern ...... establish some cred so we know ya arent slinging BS

Can ya give us any examples of said concern ...... establish some cred so we know ya arent slinging BS

There are no examples of criminal prosecution against presidents before Trump.

Nixon WOULD have been prosecuted, but Ford pardoned him and in doing so prevented legal process from taking place and presidential immunity claims to be settled back in the day.

Trump and this coservative majority SC is now seemingly using that to stall and possibly kill cases against Trump.

Last edited:
You again make the accusation without a single example to back it up. Your new screen name is DemPropaganda.
Your point was that it's not illegal, which I addressed as being moot.

What is your new argument exactly?

Forum List

Back