Supreme Court Says Church Bans UNCONSTITUTIONAL!

U.S. Supreme Court Rules Against Gov. Newsom’s Indoor Worship Bans

The U.S. Supreme Court ruled on Thursday against California Gov. Gavin Newsom’s (D) restrictions on indoor worship services, agreeing with religious groups they are unconstitutional.

The High Court granted a petition from Harvest Rock Church in Pasadena that sought to overturn a lower court’s ruling in favor of Newsom’s restrictions.

The ruling cited the Supreme Court’s decision last week in a similar case in which it ruled in favor of faith groups that challenged New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s (D) worship restrictions.

-------------------------------------

Gruesome Newsom is a Leftist idiot. Even wacky Californians are circulating a petition to recall him.
the only thing is these courts make these rulings but there is never any action taken against these criminal governors. a judge did the same thing with facist whitmere and correct me if I am wrong,but isnt she still the governor there?

The courts smacked down Trump more than once. It happens. It's why we have the system we do.

Are you arguing that when a politician gets ruled against by the courts they should be removed? OK if so. It would have saved us a lot of headaches with this last election.
The fact you were too much of a chickenshit to repeat the question you are hardly one to say I am full of crap.of course the courts smacked down trump clueless,we got the most corrupt court system in the world duh.obviously you are dense to what stalin said when said it’s not how many people that votes that counts,it’s WHO counts the votes that count.these are corrupt judges obviously Einstein so of course the fucking courts are dismissing the evidence,damn your fucking stupid.you don’t think the elite badly want trump out? Then why have his lawyers and witnesses been getting threats to their family’s? Next thing you’ll say is I’m full of crap on that as well. :cuckoo:
Y

The question is still there. There is no reason to repeat it. You didn't answer the first time so you wouldn't answer the second either.

The question is still there. Answer it or not.
Oh fuck off quit lying,I answered it and countered it,you ignored it like the troll you are,no he knows exactly what I said and knows you keep evading my facts you keep evading them not addressing them so I’m done with your trolling and your lies thst I did not answer the question,It was late the other night when I said I wasn’t sure of the question so today I went back and looked at it and answered it,you can’t counter it so you pretend I did not answer it. Unlike you,he knows EXACTLY what I said cause unlike you,he does not have reading comprehension problems.

The U.S. Supreme Court ruled on Thursday against California Gov. Gavin Newsom’s (D) restrictions on indoor worship services, agreeing with religious groups they are unconstitutional.

The High Court granted a petition from Harvest Rock Church in Pasadena that sought to overturn a lower court’s ruling in favor of Newsom’s restrictions.

The ruling cited the Supreme Court’s decision last week in a similar case in which it ruled in favor of faith groups that challenged New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s (D) worship restrictions.

Gruesome Newsom is a Leftist idiot. Even wacky Californians are circulating a petition to recall him.
the only thing is these courts make these rulings but there is never any action taken against these criminal governors. a judge did the same thing with facist whitmere and correct me if I am wrong,but isnt she still the governor there?

The courts smacked down Trump more than once. It happens. It's why we have the system we do.

Are you arguing that when a politician gets ruled against by the courts they should be removed? OK if so. It would have saved us a lot of headaches with this last election.
uh you are evading the post charlie. apples and oranges,we have the most corrupt court system in the world. again WHY makes these rulings if nothing ever is done about them? anybody with a pea brain can see the so fucking obvious that groesome newsome is the next hitler,the most evil fucking man on the planet same with whitmere. only an idiot would not be aware of their corruption how they keep shitting on the constititution.:rolleyes-41:

Something was done. The restrictions have been overturned.

P.S. you avoided my question.
But they have not gone to jail like they should be so that’s not true,nothing has been done,they are criminals,they belong behind bars they are not,end of story,please rephrase the question on what you are talking about.

I phrased it just fine. You are just full of crap.
No.He is right.You are wrong.

You don't even know what he said.
Does not matter. Libs are always wrong.

That isn’t really what it said. And the court doesn’t generally rule on moot matters. But that’s what happens when you stack the court with christifacists

Religious freedom is fascist? The decision says you must treat every organization the same. You can’t allow a non-essential business one set of rules and another, a different set. That is all they are saying. As not in the last decision the church made decisions to make the worship safe and they couldn’t prove attending that church was spiking with Covid.

Not an earth shattering decision and very sound.

Fear of potential worst case outcome does not set aside the constitution nor other legally guaranteed freedoms.
Well it did for Lincoln during the time leading up to the civil war. So far the latest war has been on paper so to speak, but it can quickly escalate if honesty doesn't win the day.

uh you are evading the post charlie. apples and oranges,we have the most corrupt court system in the world. again WHY makes these rulings if nothing ever is done about them? anybody with a pea brain can see the so fucking obvious that groesome newsome is the next hitler,the most evil fucking man on the planet same with whitmere. only an idiot would not be aware of their corruption how they keep shitting on the constititution.:rolleyes-41:

But they have not gone to jail like they should be so that’s not true,nothing has been done,they are criminals,they belong behind bars they are not,end of story,please rephrase the question on what you are talking about.

So what are you saying? I was wrong for siding with the Supreme Court here?

I am glad someone in this coumtry has the balls to fight for our right to hather together if we want and not be subject to a marshall.law police state type lifestyle. C'mon people, We are not children.
Seems the Church because of its power has the govt in a corner on this one.
I am just glad there are so many of religous organizations that the govt cant fight back.
Thank you Christians. You are awesome!
I dont have to believe in everything your doctrines possess to appteciate you having the guts to do where others in this country have caved in under pressure and joined the ranks of the corrupt and unethical simply to make money or friends. Kudos!
I think I will walk into one of these churches this weekend. Give a donation. And thank them personally. Haven't been in one for years..

In one and only one bad decision the Supreme Court sent 70 million unborn Americans to a cruel and unusual punishment just preceding a bloody death with some physical dismemberment before their sweet, trusting little brains experienced unspeakable agony of going through a deadly sucking mechanism far smaller than its confused little frontal lobe.
:puke:

In one and only one bad decision the Supreme Court sent 70 million unborn Americans to a cruel and unusual punishment just preceding a bloody death with some physical dismemberment before their sweet, trusting little brains experienced unspeakable agony of going through a deadly sucking mechanism far smaller than its confused little frontal lobe.
:puke:

No idea how that addresses my question. Nor do you.

That isn’t really what it said. And the court doesn’t generally rule on moot matters. But that’s what happens when you stack the court with christifacists
disputed1.png

The supreme court was spot on...

I know of churches in my area that have been operating without incident, and most of the flocks are upper 60s, 70s, and upper 80s. Not one of these Churches have had not even one case of this virus since it all started over several months ago. In fact I just left our church for a workday, and we had a great day. No one sick, and no spreader event took place because no one was sick.

Politicizing the virus has caused great harm to this country, and answers need to be given as to why it was politicized.

Yes, people get sick, and some die due to getting sick, but most are surviving this thing just like they do with the flu virus.

What do you expect the court to do beyond what they did? They don't have the power to remove a governor from office.

What is a facist? If you meant FASCIST, that would be Newsome.

THat is why the court struck down his attack against freedom of religion and freedom of assembly.
Yeah but he should be in jail for violating the constitution in the first place,he isnt and never will be,the elite protect these criminal politicians.

As far as I'm aware, Newsom hasn't violated any criminal codes that carry penalties.

He should be recalled. Like Gray-Out Davis.

Well, it is for the people to value their freedoms enough to defend them by recalling him.

Yes she is and I voted for her and will again.

Well, at least you're proud of your choice to be a cringing, servile peasant.

Are bans on attending football games also unconstitutional? I haven't read it yet, but it sounds like a ridiculous ruling.

THat is why the court struck down his attack against freedom of religion and freedom of assembly.
Yeah but he should be in jail for violating the constitution in the first place,he isnt and never will be,the elite protect these criminal politicians.

As far as I'm aware, Newsom hasn't violated any criminal codes that carry penalties.
I'm sure if his name was Trump, the left would invent some crimes he could be found guilty of. Some governor's need removing from office, otherwise there is no balance of power or no separation of powers that can correct a bad situation within our government's.

I'm sure if his name was Trump, the left would invent some crimes he could be found guilty of. Some governor's need removing from office, otherwise there is no balance of power or no separation of powers that can correct a bad situation within our government's.

I don't deny for a second that some of these governors should be removed from office. But that is for their people of their states to do, not for judges. Passing bad, even Unconsitutional, executive orders is not a criminal offense. And the fact that Democrats would be sleazy enough to do something is certainly not a directive to us to behave as badly as they do.

Are bans on attending football games also unconstitutional? I haven't read it yet, but it sounds like a ridiculous ruling.

It might be but there is one major difference. The right to go to a football game isn't clearly stated in the Constitution like practicing your religion is.

But as I said, the way it is carried out very well may be. Equal protection is also in the Constitution. One very well may be able to argue that Business A is allowed to carry out their business without restrictions on the number of people so all should be able to.

Take it to court.

Forum List

Back