Supreme Court rejects Utah brothers’ lawsuit seeking to return Donald Trump to the White House

It was hardly frivolous. They, Congress, did side with the alleged fraud over the Constitution. That is why the court refused to hear it. They just violated their oath of office. The Constitution just died.

The coup was well planned.
Once the unverifiable mail in ballot started being counted there was no legal means to stop it.
However this lawsuit was not intended to return President Trump to his rightful position it was intended to illustrate and hold congress somewhat accountable for its dereliction of Constitutional authority.

Accountability is a thing of the past though.
True Accountability is dead.
We buried Accountability.

I am not a traitor. challenging an election and asking for an investigation is not and will never be treason. You have forgotten what this country is about and even worse you do not care. We are done here ,scumbag.
Yes you are a traitor. Asking for an investigation and supporting a coup to overthrow an election aren't the same thing.

Anyone sporting a swastika is automatically against our Constitution.

:laughing0301:

That ain't me.

It's the REAL Nazi's, you asses on the blue side of life.

But I'm not at all surprised that you are not intelligent enough to figure that out. Your entire democriminal cult has a cumulative IQ of about 150.

Now back on ignore for you. Buh-bye.

Three Utah brothers seeking to overturn the results of the 2020 election and return Donald Trump to the White House will not have their longshot lawsuit heard by the U.S. Supreme Court.

The litigation, Brunson v. Adams et. al., claimed nearly 400 members of Congress violated their oaths of office by not investigating claims of voter fraud in the 2020 election and voting to certify Joe Biden’s win.

Raland Brunson, the lead plaintiff in the suit, along with brothers Loy and Deron, asked for those members of Congress, along with President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris, to be removed from office and barred from ever running again. Similarly, former Vice President Mike Pence would also be banned from holding another elective office.

In an order published Monday, the Supreme Court said it would not hear the Utahn’s case.

I can understand the anger and strong desire to right perceived wrongs. But this lawsuit really was ridiculous in its over reach even if the three brothers were judged to have the standing to bring the suit.

Too often we Patriots let our passion and zeal override common sense in these things.

That Patriots petitioned their government for redress of grievances was their constitutional right to do and it does not make them insurrectionists. The relative few who committed assault, vandalism, breaking and entering were stupid idiots but their intent was not to overthrow the government.

Millions of Patriots believe the election was neither fair, honest, or defensible. Right or wrong, that does not make them 'existential threats to democracy' nor does it make Trump a 'liar' as the Democrat surrogate MSM likes to call him every time they mention his efforts to have the results investigated.

Pence disagreed with millions of Patriots in that his understanding of the Constitution was that he did not have authority to not certify an election that Congress had certified. That does not make him evil or a traitor or even necessarily wrong.

The Supreme Court is given no authority to dictate that anybody be removed from or not be eligible for public office except in matters spelled out in the Constitution, i.e. place of birth, age, etc. That constitutional authority is given solely to Congress who must impeach and convict/remove from office the one they judge to have committed treason, bribery and/or other high crimes and misdemeanors.

So of course that lawsuit, however well intended and justified in the minds of the brothers, was dead on arrival at the Supreme Court.

None of my opinion is intended to absolve the Democrats from questionable motives and practices or outright cheating in the 2020 or even the 2022 election. The fact that they are so vocal and angry re investigations into that election suggests far more guilt than innocence.

But we Patriots need to be realistic, clear-eyed, and utilize common sense and critical thinking in these things instead of just expressing raw emotion and using knee jerk reactions in protest. Otherwise we will never achieve worthy goals.

Last edited:

:laughing0301:

That ain't me.

It's the REAL Nazi's, you asses on the blue side of life.

But I'm not at all surprised that you are not intelligent enough to figure that out. Your entire democriminal cult has a cumulative IQ of about 150.

Now back on ignore for you. Buh-bye.

If it's not you, then somebody hacked your avatar, dumb ass..

I can understand the anger and strong desire to right perceived wrongs. But this lawsuit really was ridiculous in its over reach even if the three brothers were judged to have the standing to bring the suit.

Too often we Patriots let our passion and zeal override common sense in these things.

That Patriots petitioned their government for redress of grievances was their constitutional right to do and it does not make them insurrectionists. The relative few who committed assault, vandalism, breaking and entering were stupid idiots but their intent was not to overthrow the government.

Millions of Patriots believe the election was neither fair, honest, or defensible. Right or wrong, that does not make them 'existential threats to democracy' nor does it make Trump a 'liar' as the Democrat surrogate MSM likes to call him every time they mention his efforts to have the results investigated.

Pence disagreed with millions of Patriots in that his understanding of the Constitution was that he did not have authority to not certify an election that Congress had certified. That does not make him evil or a traitor or even necessarily wrong.

The Supreme Court is given no authority to dictate that anybody be removed from or not be eligible for public office. That constitutional authority is given solely to Congress who must impeach and convict the one they judge to have committed treason, bribery and/or other high crimes and misdemeanors.

So of course that lawsuit, however well intended and justified in the minds of the brothers, was dead on arrival at the Supreme Court.

None of my opinion is intended to absolve the Democrats from questionable motives and practices or outright cheating in the 2020 or even the 2022 election. The fact that they are so vocal and angry re investigations into that election suggests far more guilt than innocence.

But we Patriots need to be realistic, clear-eyed, and utilize common sense and critical thinking in these things instead of just expressing raw emotion and using knee jerk reactions in protest. Otherwise we will never achieve worthy goals.
If you supported the insurrection to install that fat orang dictator wannabee as president instead of the legally elected president, you are not a patriot. You are a traitor.

If you supported the insurrection to install that fat orang dictator wannabee as president instead of the legally elected president, you are not a patriot. You are a traitor.
If you support failure to use due process, railroading, coercion of guilty pleas, thoroughly dishonest testimony and refusing to investigate charges of malfeasance, process, management in an election, you are far closer to being a traitor than those who believe they had a constitutional right to peacefully assemble and petition their government for redress of grievances.

The right’s war on democracy continues.
What democracy? We have a fascist government now. And the Constitution means nothing.

The Supreme Court is given no authority to dictate that anybody be removed from or not be eligible for public office except in matters spelled out in the Constitution, i.e. place of birth, age, etc. That constitutional authority is given solely to Congress who must impeach and convict/remove from office the one they judge to have committed treason, bribery and/or other high crimes and misdemeanors.

Excellent college thesis.
Real world, the blue print for success is right in front of us, the summer of love the protests in front of Scotus homes.
Until patriots are willing to go to the offenders dwellings make contact and leave them to be found at dawn no longer able to offend, nothing will change.
The Cult can not be reasoned with.

Real world, the blue print for success is right in front of us, the summer of love the protests in front of Scotus homes.
Until patriots are willing to go to the offenders dwellings make contact and leave them to be found at dawn no longer able to offend, nothing will change.
And another MAGA advocates violence.

That's probably the truest statement I've heard on this board in over a year.

They simply can't.

The look of dull surprise in their animal eyes when their government starts eating them alive is going to be wonderful.

If Patriots cannot win with reason and integrity they do not deserve to win at all. Engaging in terrorist tactics of the left is wrong, even evil. I can't condone us doing that. It might gain us an immediate short term concession or two, but it will only encourage more of the same until we are a people engaged in total anarchy instead of a constitutional republic. Little or nothing good can come from it.

What democracy? We have a fascist government now. And the Constitution means nothing.

To propagate conspiracy theories and lies about ‘fraud’ and elections being ‘stolen’ is to make war on democracy.

Forum List

Back