Supreme Court Rejects Challenge To Indiana University's Vaccination Requirement

Vaccines are not quire as good as natural immunity, as they attempt to match it.
We dont actually know that. You did it again. You also intentionally ignored the point of possible waning immunity from either vaccine or infection. While both may wane after a while, of course getting vaccinated a long time after a covid infection is the smart choice. No matter how many studies you cherry pick.

I have already put in my time showing studies to complement or which contradict your cherry picked studies. Spent time giving context to your intentional misrepresentations and demonstrating your outright falsehoods. It made no difference. You did not relent and continue to make the same specious points. You have made it very clear that there is no point in doing this. And now you claim nobody does it. Okay Jim.

So you believe that people should just agree to take a vax that is going to kill them whether quickly or slow kill because you insist? Russian roulette is taking a vaccine not knowing how long you will have to live after you get it and what conditions you'll be stuck with until your full demise within a few years. CDC's and their hospital systems cooking the books don't cut it for 90 million of us.
OK, then die from covid. You probably won't, but out of 90M unvaccinated there will be a lot who will die.
Tell me you didn't see the guy who said just before he died, "I wish I'd have taken the damn vaccine"?
You have to be a foreign disinfo shill. No one is that fucking stupid.

Of course not. Come on, man.

They even went so far as to ban the voice of the single most qualified mRNA expert from modern forms of communication, the very man who invented the mRNA technology used in these so-called coronavirus vaccines, when he used modern forms of communication to speak out regarding his concerns about their risks.

If you're waiting to hear about any side effects given that consistent trend, I'm aftraid you live in a fairy tale world. Respectfully speaking.

Heck, we haven't even seen a scientific record at all from these pharmaceutical companies or the purveyors of the agenda.

The only info they pass off when asked about the actual scientific record has been limited to "well, the CDC head has twenty years experience, next question please...."

Pft.

Relevant reading...
I read that the only people who died from the vaccine were from nursing homes.
That's all I needed to hear.
Young and strong don't die from the vaccine, except some women got clots from the JNJ vaccine.

I read that the only people who died from the vaccine were from nursing homes.
That's all I needed to hear.
Young and strong don't die from the vaccine, except some women got clots from the JNJ vaccine.

Alright.

Good luck to you.

On the plus side, I was reading an article earlier that said that if you do happen to die, it could be worse for you if you're not vacccinated.

From what I could tell it looked like you might die twice if you aren't vaccinated.

I mean, that's all I can think of that would be worse.

Apparently some guy died and that's how they applauded him being vaccinated.

They were like, well it could have been worse if he wasn't vaccinated.

And these were doctors, I believe.

Could you imagine? Sheesh. Dying twice?

Last edited:
I am fine with vaccinations myself. I would consider getting one if I had not already had COVID. Probably a no, since I am healthy.

We'll never get to 100% vaccination, and probably 100 million Americans already had COVID anyway.

Problem is, your approach will not work. Respiratory viruses mutate quickly (E.g., Influenza.). We have had influnza vaccines for decades; they are tuned annually, and are only about 50% effective in a good year, less than 20% in a bad one.

We already have COVID mutating from Alpha to Beta, Gamma, Delta, Delta-Plus, up to at least Lambda.

And vaccines wane quickly. Pfizer is only about 42% effective against Delta, less than half the 95% effectiveness that so many relied on to get their shots. And the vaccines don't prevent infection or transmission. And leaky vaccines like these are known to make viruses worse.

Best choice, I think, is as it always has been. Let people decide for themselves based upon the available information and their own personal situation, which is different for everyone.

Regards,
Jim
I'm old, so I'm good with a booster shot or two every so often.
The problem I see is that unless we get to 100% vaccinated, and then only 42% effective, we will always have covid around mutating.
My opinion is informed by the guy who said he wished he got the shot right before he died.
I have yet to hear anyone say they wish they didn't get the vaccine.

OK, then die from covid. You probably won't, but out of 90M unvaccinated there will be a lot who will die.
Tell me you didn't see the guy who said just before he died, "I wish I'd have taken the damn vaccine"?
You have to be a foreign disinfo shill. No one is that fucking stupid.
Apparently you are that "fucking stupid" that you can only listen hear,read and propagate disinformation from shills, the ignorant who repeat the lies and the bought and paid for at the CDC

This is just one page among thousands from the official VAER's reporting system.
47 year old rip 2nd vax.jpg
That is the official vaccination injury reporting system after all letting you know beyond a doubt unless you are in total denial that young people are dying; and not just "old people in nursing homes".

This post link here at USMB has the fifty-six minute video that lays out the current genocide taking place. You claim you haven't heard perhaps because you either are not looking, you work as a shill or you are what you are what you accuse me of being. Satan is the great accuser so that pretty much says what spirit rules over you.

Now per what I die of I won't concern myself with that because I've been left for dead more than once in my life by so call professionals of the medical community and lo I'm still here. The good lord knows when and is the one who numbers my days here in this world.

Apparently you are that "fucking stupid" that you can only listen hear,read and propagate disinformation from shills, the ignorant who repeat the lies and the bought and paid for at the CDC

This is just one page among thousands from the official VAER's reporting system.
That is the official vaccination injury reporting system after all letting you know beyond a doubt unless you are in total denial that young people are dying; and not just "old people in nursing homes".

This post link here at USMB has the fifty-six minute video that lays out the current genocide taking place. You claim you haven't heard perhaps because you either are not looking, you work as a shill or you are what you are what you accuse me of being. Satan is the great accuser so that pretty much says what spirit rules over you.

Now per what I die of I won't concern myself with that because I've been left for dead more than once in my life by so call professionals of the medical community and lo I'm still here. The good lord knows when and is the one who numbers my days here in this world.
Thanks for that, but this CDC link below shows that out of 31m doses 6,631 deaths possibly from the vaccines have been reported. Compare that to the more than 600,000 deaths from Covid. So 600,000 unvaccinated, or 6,531 vaccinated, which do you want for you and your family?

Anaphylaxis after COVID-19 vaccination is rare and has occurred in approximately 2 to 5 people per million vaccinated in the United States. Severe allergic reactions, including anaphylaxis, can occur after any vaccination. If this occurs, vaccination providers can effectively and immediately treat the reaction. Learn more about COVID-19 vaccines and allergic reactions, including anaphylaxis.
Thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS) after Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen (J&J/Janssen) COVID-19 vaccination is rare. As of August 6, 2021, more than 13 million doses of the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine have been given in the United States. CDC and FDA identified 39 confirmed reports of people who got the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine and later developed TTS. Women younger than 50 years old especially should be aware of the rare but increased risk of this adverse event. There are other COVID-19 vaccine options available for which this risk has not been seen.
Myocarditis and pericarditis after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. As of August 6, 2021, VAERS has received 1,253 reports of myocarditis or pericarditis among people ages 30 and younger who received COVID-19 vaccine. Most cases have been reported after mRNA COVID-19 vaccination (Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna), particularly in male adolescents and young adults. Through follow-up, including medical record reviews, CDC and FDA have confirmed 730 reports of myocarditis or pericarditis.
Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. More than 351 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through August 9, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 6,631 reports of death (0.0019%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause.

That's exactly what happened in the 60s and 70s.

We were all lined up in either the gym or cafeteria. Everyone was vaccinated. The only exceptions being those who already had the vaccination. That's it.

We managed to eradicate polio, small pox, rubella and other horrible diseases.

We would still have it today if not for reagan. That became "big government" in the reagan years. When people spoke up about how it's not a good idea, reagan said people can get their kids vaccinated at their doctor's office.

How did that work out? We've had outbreaks of whooping cough and measles.

Now we have a pandemic.
It’s not a pandemic according to CDC guidelines.

Proving once again judges appointed by republican presidents are not right wing. They’re judges that rule by the law and and former case law and are capable of their own decisions. On the other hand the judges appointed by dems are the activists and vote 99% in lockstep.
It will make no difference because the next republican appointee will be vilified by the dems and their msm allies and every leftists on this board and in this country will fall for it once again and throw hysterical fits.

Thanks for that, but this CDC link below shows that out of 31m doses 6,631 deaths possibly from the vaccines have been reported. Compare that to the more than 600,000 deaths from Covid. So 600,000 unvaccinated, or 6,531 vaccinated, which do you want for you and your family?

Anaphylaxis after COVID-19 vaccination is rare and has occurred in approximately 2 to 5 people per million vaccinated in the United States. Severe allergic reactions, including anaphylaxis, can occur after any vaccination. If this occurs, vaccination providers can effectively and immediately treat the reaction. Learn more about COVID-19 vaccines and allergic reactions, including anaphylaxis.
Thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS) after Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen (J&J/Janssen) COVID-19 vaccination is rare. As of August 6, 2021, more than 13 million doses of the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine have been given in the United States. CDC and FDA identified 39 confirmed reports of people who got the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine and later developed TTS. Women younger than 50 years old especially should be aware of the rare but increased risk of this adverse event. There are other COVID-19 vaccine options available for which this risk has not been seen.
Myocarditis and pericarditis after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. As of August 6, 2021, VAERS has received 1,253 reports of myocarditis or pericarditis among people ages 30 and younger who received COVID-19 vaccine. Most cases have been reported after mRNA COVID-19 vaccination (Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna), particularly in male adolescents and young adults. Through follow-up, including medical record reviews, CDC and FDA have confirmed 730 reports of myocarditis or pericarditis.
Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. More than 351 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through August 9, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 6,631 reports of death (0.0019%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause.
I've already posted in several areas showing how CDC and the hospital systems cooked the books on the covid deaths. Parroting their lies doesn't get you anything but another "I'm really an idiot" ding on your record here. Also, that USMB link gives you the video that lays out what has been done and the complicity or conspiracy to murder thousands upon thousands using drugs and vaccines. Just because you are going to ignore all makes your numbers as worthless as spit.

And here is another doctor giving the rundown of the genocide taking place via these vaccines.

Proving once again judges appointed by republican presidents are not right wing. They’re judges that rule by the law and and former case law and are capable of their own decisions. On the other hand the judges appointed by dems are the activists and vote 99% in lockstep.
It will make no difference because the next republican appointee will be vilified by the dems and their msm allies and every leftists on this board and in this country will fall for it once again and throw hysterical fits.
Yea cool...

Why are so many "Trumpers" outraged at Amy and calling her a traitor??

It's almost like they expected her to be "lockstep" with them......irregardless of the Constitution......the same thing they did when those same republican judges laughed their election fraud bullshit out of court....

I've already posted in several areas showing how CDC and the hospital systems cooked the books on the covid deaths. Parroting their lies doesn't get you anything but another "I'm really an idiot" ding on your record here. Also, that USMB link gives you the video that lays out what has been done and the complicity or conspiracy to murder thousands upon thousands using drugs and vaccines. Just because you are going to ignore all makes your numbers as worthless as spit.

And here is another doctor giving the rundown of the genocide taking place via these vaccines.
Oy-vey, such a video to watch, big surprise, orthodox jews are against vaccinations.
You have not shown ANY credible cooked books on vaccination deaths. That would be headline news everywhere. I call BULLSHIT.
In addition to the CDC, aka Xiden's and the democrats and Fauci's medical bitch, we also have the AMA, and insurance companies looking at vaccination outcomes. Insurance companies don't want any premature pay-outs, and the AMA and schools like Johns Hopkins, Mayo, Harvard, UCLA, Stanford, Princeton, NYU, Penn, etc., would never cover-up deaths due to vaccinations.

The current hospital tally shows that the unvaccinated are dying, and the vaccinated are surviving.

Yea cool...

It's almost like they expected her to be "lockstep" with them......irregardless of the Constitution......the same thing they did when those same republican judges laughed their election fraud bullshit out of court....
Because she IS a TRAITOR. President Trump elevated her so she could DO WHAT HE WANTED HER TO DO!!!! Maga

Yea cool...

You're looking at the politics and not the LAW.
Amy only looks at the LAW, where is she wrong? Oh, she's right, but the righties are wrong for disagreeing with her, uh-huh.
You just can't give credit where credit is due, huh?

Because she IS a TRAITOR. President Trump elevated her so she could DO WHAT HE WANTED HER TO DO!!!! Maga
We may joke but the reason I do the type of satire I do is because it is spot on to reality....and Trumpers here hate to admit it....

This is what the MAGA crowd is saying....

E8ocV7TWYAIzxOs.jpgUntitled.jpgE8ocWLPX0AoRI8m.jpg

And these are not just some randos on Twitter...these folks have 50K plus followers

Oy-vey, such a video to watch, big surprise, orthodox jews are against vaccinations.
You have not shown ANY credible cooked books on vaccination deaths. That would be headline news everywhere. I call BULLSHIT.
In addition to the CDC, aka Xiden's and the democrats and Fauci's medical bitch, we also have the AMA, and insurance companies looking at vaccination outcomes. Insurance companies don't want any premature pay-outs, and the AMA and schools like Johns Hopkins, Mayo, Harvard, UCLA, Stanford, Princeton, NYU, Penn, etc., would never cover-up deaths due to vaccinations.

The current hospital tally shows that the unvaccinated are dying, and the vaccinated are surviving.

Did you take the time to watch the interview with Dr. Bryan Artis?

Your prerogative to believe whatever you wish. Have you gotten your third booster shot yet?

We may joke but the reason I do the type of satire I do is because it is spot on to reality....and Trumpers here hate to admit it....

This is what the MAGA crowd is saying....

View attachment 525097View attachment 525098View attachment 525099

And these are not just some randos on Twitter...these folks have 50K plus followers
There are no Republican leaders saying Coney Barrett is only doing what the US has done for over 100 years. I'll happily admit that an assault weapon ban would not do much if any good, and if I lived in Southside Chi I'd be armed to the teeth .... but colonial govts restricted where guns could be carried and how they were stored, and Wyatt Earp and others really did enforce no carry zones

Forum List

Back