Supreme Court Rejects Challenge To Indiana University's Vaccination Requirement

Unfucking believable. China virus in 98% of cases is asymptomatic. The other 2% survive 90% of the time. This is the biggest scam ever pulled off in world history. What a goddamn sad day for America. Conservatives turning into sheeple. The government lied to me twice in the United States Marine Corp and made us a goddamn guinea pig for nerve agent shots and encephalitis shots. I will never trust this government to inject me again with bullshit.

You do not have the right to infect other people. Your right to freedom ends when it harms other people. You can swing your fists around all you want, but the moment you strike someone, you lose your rights.

Institutions have the right to protect their stakeholders. Conservatives used to believe this until the right became an intellectual cesspool of narcissistic populism.

I've been saying on this board that the Supreme Court ruled in 1905 that the government or state can mandate vaccines for about a week now. In that time it was the small pox vaccination.

Well, well, it's the exact case the appeals court cited in their upholding the lower court's ruling that the school can mandate vaccines.

Looks like the non vaxers didn't do their homework.

It didn't take me long to find that information a week ago or so when I did a search on if vaccines can be mandated.

Now, the Supreme Court has basically said the same thing. They rejected the student's case.

Oh, and the judge who wrote the ruling? trump appointed amy coney barrett.

All of tRumps judges are ruling against him.

I'm not hearing many bad side effects from the vaccines, and we've been using them since January.
Of course not. Come on, man.

They even went so far as to ban the voice of the single most qualified mRNA expert from modern forms of communication, the very man who invented the mRNA technology used in these so-called coronavirus vaccines, when he used modern forms of communication to speak out regarding his concerns about their risks.

If you're waiting to hear about any side effects given that consistent trend, I'm aftraid you live in a fairy tale world. Respectfully speaking.

Heck, we haven't even seen a scientific record at all from these pharmaceutical companies or the purveyors of the agenda.

The only info they pass off when asked about the actual scientific record has been limited to "well, the CDC head has twenty years experience, next question please...."

Pft.

Relevant reading...

Last edited:
Too bad that this isn't a vaccination, it is gene therapy, and too bad the small pox vaccine truly immunizes you and was thoroughly tested----- the Covid shots are not approved by the FDA, and have a lot of dangers and side effects. Ever hear of anyone dying from the small pox vaccine?

Ever hear that after getting the small pox vaccine, you still had to stay away from everyone and wear a mask, even if they showed no signs whatsoever of being sick?
Was there even an FDA to approve or disapprove a vaccine back in 1905???

Was there even an FDA to approve or disapprove a vaccine back in 1905???
No, and dont bother with that freak. He is spouting bullshit to watch others do the work of sifting through it. Mr. "Government cant be trusted" is also whining that the vaccines are not FDA approved. He is so full of shit. Once they are approved, he will have a different line of bullshit fed to him by some moron on Facebook.

View attachment 524893

When one of the students has an adverse reaction to the non-FDA approved vaccine and sues the college will the judge rule in favor of the college and open him/herself to a lawsuit for the ruling?

*****SMILE*****

:)

How about all those students having to go to schools where they are not allowed a mask mandate or vaccine mandate......parents can sue if they get sick, right?

Trumpers: "We will take it all the way to the Supreme Court!"

(Supreme Court rules against their fantasies and fetishes)

Trumpers: "Who cares what the Supreme Court says anyway?"

The longer we fuck around with covid the more chances it has to develop a very deadly variant.
We need to get to 100% vaccinated, mass immunity, and then hopefully it passes like the other pandemics.
Its like we're playing "Russian Roulette" with the "non-mandate" vaccinations.
I'm against masks (ineffective nuisance) but am all for 100% vaccinations, with limited excused for medical reasons.
I am fine with vaccinations myself. I would consider getting one if I had not already had COVID. Probably a no, since I am healthy.

We'll never get to 100% vaccination, and probably 100 million Americans already had COVID anyway.

Problem is, your approach will not work. Respiratory viruses mutate quickly (E.g., Influenza.). We have had influnza vaccines for decades; they are tuned annually, and are only about 50% effective in a good year, less than 20% in a bad one.

We already have COVID mutating from Alpha to Beta, Gamma, Delta, Delta-Plus, up to at least Lambda.

And vaccines wane quickly. Pfizer is only about 42% effective against Delta, less than half the 95% effectiveness that so many relied on to get their shots. And the vaccines don't prevent infection or transmission. And leaky vaccines like these are known to make viruses worse.

Best choice, I think, is as it always has been. Let people decide for themselves based upon the available information and their own personal situation, which is different for everyone.

Regards,
Jim

Nonsense arising from political fetishes
I have noticed that about 100% of the time, you say that I am wrong, but you never back it up with any substance.

As I posted my reasonable conclusion of my clearly-labeled speculation, I provided the logical rationale. I am an engineer, and I know how testing, data, guidelines, procedures, and test criteria work. I am sure it is similar for approving vaccines.

Your posts are mainly vapor. Please shape up. I am interested in intellectual discussion of these complicated subjects and I would probably be interested in hearing your well-articulated thoughts.

Last edited:
Pfizer is only about 42% effective against Delta,
This is Jim choosing one preprint study and presenting its findings as definitive. Charlatan's tactic, and not a very fresh one.

It may be true. If so, that's not a reason not to get vaccinated. It may be a reason to get a 3rd pfizer shot or another type of vaccine, or a reason to develop even better vaccines. But if your choices are "no vaccine" and "pfizer vaccine", obviously the only smart choice is to get the pfizer vaccine. The pandemic isn't going to pause and wait for you to have a third choice.

People are excited that a college can force students to take an experimental drug? How fucking stupid is that?...lol

In that time it was the small pox vaccination.
The small pox argument is f'ing retarded, scientists say it's retarded. You cannot wipe out Covid anymore than you can wipe out the common cold because...here comes the science libs cover your eyes...unlike small pox which can only live in humans and thus can be wiped out Covid can live in animal reservoirs mutating and reinfecting humans pretty much forever.

This is Jim choosing one preprint study and presenting its findings as definitive. Charlatan's tactic, and not a very fresh one.

It may be true. If so, that's not a reason not to get vaccinated. It may be a reason to get a 3rd pfizer shot or another type of vaccine, or a reason to develop even better vaccines. But if your choices are "no vaccine" and "pfizer vaccine", obviously the only smart choice is to get the pfizer vaccine. The pandemic isn't going to pause and wait for you to have a third choice.
I'm all for vaccines, the continued development of COVID vaccines (not necessarily at taxpayer expense), and people getting vaccinated who wish to get vaccinated after considering their own personal situation.

I am strongly against mandates.

You are seeing: the weird surge in COVID cases in Summer right in front of your eyes, like I am. You are seeing:
  • the data which shows there are outbreaks among the vaccinated,
  • there are occasional severe symptoms of the vaccines,
  • the CDC says the vaccines don't prevent infection or transmission,
  • everyone vaccinated has to wear masks,
  • leaky vaccines can make pandemics worse.

You are seeing all of this, but you are still pushing others to get vaxed, even if they have reasons not to, such as already having COVID, something the vaccines attempt to mimic.

You make no sense to me.

The difference between the GOP and Democrats as far as the SCOTUS:
- The GOP attempts to put in semi to mostly impartial judges that can come back to bite the Conservative desires.
- The Democrats attempt to put in solid radical activists who will rule lock-step with leftist desires.

The small pox argument is f'ing retarded, scientists say it's retarded. You cannot wipe out Covid anymore than you can wipe out the common cold because...here comes the science libs cover your eyes...unlike small pox which can only live in humans and thus can be wiped out Covid can live in animal reservoirs mutating and reinfecting humans pretty much forever.
Then by the same token, polio vaccination is an excellent comparison. Not completely eradicated, either.

I'm all for vaccines, the continued development of COVID vaccines (not necessarily at taxpayer expense), and people getting vaccinated who wish to get vaccinated after considering their own personal situation.
Sorry Jim, I find that hard to swallow after your misinformation and half truths, many taken out of context or not qualified as "one of many contradicting studies", etc. I find this to be gaslighting. Like the rest of your post, for example, during and up to...
You are seeing all of this, but you are still pushing others to get vaxed
Absolutely, since it is still smart for virtually everyone to get vaccinated
even if they have reasons not to, such as already having COVID

That's not a good reason not to get vaccinated, especially if it has been a while.

Otherwise, there are no good reasons not to get vaccinated, outside of some existing medical disorders. You keep trying to give the impression that there are. but even your cherry picked half truths (and some outright falsehoods) about the vaccines aren't good reasons. the vaccine is less effective against a variant? It is still more effective than not getting vaccinated, even though you have tried to maintain the false contrary position.

Yep. You can give it to your pets.

COVID was found in 33% of wild deer:

The virus will mutate in these hosts, and get spread back to humans, like influenza.

We will not win this battle. Let's get on with life. Life is short, and two years of hell is bad enough.

Sorry Jim, I find that hard to swallow after your misinformation and half truths, many taken out of context or not qualified as "one of many contradicting studies", etc. I find this to be gaslighting. Like the rest of your post, for example, during and up to...

Absolutely, since it is still smart for virtually everyone to get vaccinated

That's not a good reason not to get vaccinated, especially if it has been a while.

Otherwise, there are no good reasons not to get vaccinated, outside of some existing medical disorders. You keep trying to give the impression that there are. but even your cherry picked half truths (and some outright falsehoods) about the vaccines aren't good reasons. the vaccine is less effective against a variant? It is still more effective than not getting vaccinated, even though you have tried to maintain the false contrary position.
even if they have reasons not to, such as already having COVID

>That's not a good reason not to get vaccinated, especially if it has been a while.

Vaccines are not quire as good as natural immunity, as they attempt to match it.

But the jury is still out...

Health Ministry data on the wave of COVID outbreaks which began this May show that Israelis with immunity from natural infection were far less likely to become infected again in comparison to Israelis who only had immunity via vaccination.

More than 7,700 new cases of the virus have been detected during the most recent wave starting in May, but just 72 of the confirmed cases were reported in people who were known to have been infected previously – that is, less than 1% of the new cases.

Roughly 40% of new cases – or more than 3,000 patients – involved people who had been infected despite being vaccinated.

I don't know why I both with you. You don't seem to care about data at all. You just seem to echo the official government viewpoint and ignore all of the data.

Forum List

Back