Supreme Court oral arguments live stream

• Banned
Grampa,

It is cool... But you have to ask the question... Why are they listening to the Patent Office v Booking.com when Trump is refusing to allow Dr. Fauci testify to Congress... This is straight out of the constitution. Remeber Executive Privledge is not in the constitution and was only really come up in the 1940/50s....

Trump is using Executive Privilege and other diverging tactics as matter of recourse... The Supreme Court should have either supported the lower courts or jumped on this like Bush v Gore. What they did is stack it to the back of the list. Justice delayed is Justice denied.

No matter who you vote for this is not a good precedence. This gives the President the ability to ignore the other branches of government. If a Democratic President with the constitutional abilities of Obama , he would have king like powers... He can ignore any transparency for years...
Any future President can ignore all FOI requests, not testimonies, executive privilege on all actions, invite only favourable media organisations, FCA will bully media organisations, declare national emergencies and curb the internet(SC can take years to unlock it),......

Delaying actions through the courts has been done as a bully boy tactic, is this how you want US run?
They take cases as they come. And not every topic needs to devolve into a Trump bashing contest ffs

Fair use & intellectual property issues are VERY important issues in this digital day and age.

Grampa,

It is cool... But you have to ask the question... Why are they listening to the Patent Office v Booking.com when Trump is refusing to allow Dr. Fauci testify to Congress... This is straight out of the constitution. Remeber Executive Privledge is not in the constitution and was only really come up in the 1940/50s....

Trump is using Executive Privilege and other diverging tactics as matter of recourse... The Supreme Court should have either supported the lower courts or jumped on this like Bush v Gore. What they did is stack it to the back of the list. Justice delayed is Justice denied.

No matter who you vote for this is not a good precedence. This gives the President the ability to ignore the other branches of government. If a Democratic President with the constitutional abilities of Obama , he would have king like powers... He can ignore any transparency for years...
Any future President can ignore all FOI requests, not testimonies, executive privilege on all actions, invite only favourable media organisations, FCA will bully media organisations, declare national emergencies and curb the internet(SC can take years to unlock it),......

Delaying actions through the courts has been done as a bully boy tactic, is this how you want US run?
so sad your TDS is so bad you cant even for one thread not bring him up,,,

you need to get help,,,

• Banned
Grampa,

you need to get help,,,
The first damn response to the thread no less

Grampa,

you need to get help,,,

Read my Fucking post Asshole...

It was about Executive Overreach, this is something you were probably screaming about during Obama...

Grampa,

you need to get help,,,

Read my Fucking post Asshole...

It was about Executive Overreach, this is something you were probably screaming about during Obama...
the topic is about oral scotus arguments being published to the public not potus over reach,,,

get help for your TDS as soon as possible cause its getting worse,,,

Grampa,

You know, it's truly sad to see the TDS brand of Trump hater. I mean, it's okay to not like the guy, but to make every single discussion about him is stu0pipd and ignorant, and that makes the people doing it stupid and ignorant.

The OP is pretty cool, and it has nothing to do with Trump. But some idiot slug comes along and whines "BUT WHAT ABOUT TRUMP??"

Methinks CowboyTed needs a fuckin' hobby; one he can partake in that doesn't make him look so fucking pathetic.

I could start a thread about ELO's "Out Of The Blue" album and left-wing, flatheaded dipshits would find a way to bitch about Trump in it...

Grampa,

You know, it's truly sad to see the TDS brand of Trump hater. I mean, it's okay to not like the guy, but to make every single discussion about him is stu0pipd and ignorant, and that makes the people doing it stupid and ignorant.

The OP is pretty cool, and it has nothing to do with Trump. But some idiot slug comes along and whines "BUT WHAT ABOUT TRUMP??"

Methinks CowboyTed needs a fuckin' hobby; one he can partake in that doesn't make him look so fucking pathetic.

I could start a thread about ELO's "Out Of The Blue" album and left-wing, flatheaded dipshits would find a way to bitch about Trump in it...

Read my post and look at it as Executive Overeach and the precedence being set...

While I mentioned Trump at the start I did point out that a Obama type President could cause way more damage if he wanted.

Ye guys went TDS TDS TDS!!!!!!!!

This is about a President using the SC backlog as a way of acting like a king...

The reason I said this as Booking.com is now stopping these cases been brought forward and that was in the OP...

That is why I am annoyed because this wasn't a Trump bashing but Presidential Overreach and the SC backlog which both sides complain about depending on who is President.

Grampa,

They take cases as they come. And not every topic needs to devolve into a Trump bashing contest ffs

Fair use & intellectual property issues are VERY important issues in this digital day and age.

Again not a bashing, why are you so sensitive...

I actually want Trump's case to be prioritised so he can receive justice in a timely fashion(and I think all Presidents should be subject to it)...

If you think Trump can use Executive Privilege to not engage with Congress (without even hearing the questions) then you want the date to come as soon as possible...

Grampa,

Read my post and look at it as Executive Overeach and the precedence being set...

While I mentioned Trump at the start I did point out that a Obama type President could cause way more damage if he wanted.

This is about a President using the SC backlog as a way of acting like a king...

The reason I said this as Booking.com is now stopping these cases been brought forward and that was in the OP...

That is why I am annoyed because this wasn't a Trump bashing but Presidential Overreach and the SC backlog which both sides complain about depending on who is President.

I don't think most people know that there's live streaming from the Supreme Court. Ergo, the more appropriate response would've been "Hey, cool, live streaming from the Supreme Court".

The OP has zero to do with Trump and zero to do with Obama.

But brain trusts like you just can't get through the day without bitching and whining about Trump...

Grampa,

we went to TDS because thats why you ignored the topic and went on a trump rant,,,

The OP has a case of Booking.com v US Patent office...

I asked how is this on the list when more important cases to see... This wasn't a bitch about Trump as you can see from my post, it was about the SC putting this case ahead of other more important ones...

Sorry if offended some of the more sensitive Trump Supporters here... But it was in context of what the SC was seeing and it was specifically targeted at Trump and I did mention Obama in it as well...

As for staying on topic, the only rants was from the Trump supporters side.. By the way none of ye wanted actually discuss this but went on your own rants..

The OP has a case of Booking.com v US Patent office...

I asked how is this on the list when more important cases to see... This wasn't a bitch about Trump as you can see from my post, it was about the SC putting this case ahead of other more important ones...

Sorry if offended some of the more sensitive Trump Supporters here... But it was in context of what the SC was seeing and it was specifically targeted at Trump and I did mention Obama in it as well...

As for staying on topic, the only rants was from the Trump supporters side.. By the way none of ye wanted actually discuss this but went on your own rants..
it took you all day to come up with that deflection,,,I would have thought after that much time it would be better than that,,,

Forum List

Back