Politics With Shampoo Instructions

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
It may be a stupid joke.....but seems eminently successful when applied to Democrat voters.

1588602401027.png

No matter how regularly the lies they are told are exposed.....they leap to support every new one.

First collusion, collusion, collusion failed

Russia, Russia, Russia failed.

Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction failed.

Racist, Racist, Racist failed.
.Impeach, Impeach, Impeach failed.

Recession, Recession, Recession failed.

Emoluments, 25th amendment, Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ one after another lead balloons.

The latest is the hugely inflated numbers of deaths being erroneously attributed to the Wuhan virus.....and weaponized against Trump.
No one knows how many of the deaths are due to the flu, pneumonia, ...or the Chinese virus. But they manage to lather, rinse and repeat.

Has anyone noticed how the same ploy was attempted after the hurricane in Puerto Rico????
It was inflate the number of deaths, blame Trump.

1.Washington (CNN)
Nearly 3,000 people died in the aftermath of Hurricane Maria in Puerto Rico. President Donald Trump denied this reality as a hurricane barrels toward the Carolinas.

[Quoting President Trump:]
"3000 people did not die in the two hurricanes that hit Puerto Rico. When I left the Island, AFTER the storm had hit, they had anywhere from 6 to 18 deaths. As time went by it did not go up by much. Then, a long time later, they started to report really large numbers, like 3000," he said in a tweet Thursday morning as Carolinians prepared to be pummeled by Hurricane Florence.” Trump falsely claims nearly 3,000 Americans in Puerto Rico 'did not die' - CNNPolitics

The original reports of death amounted to double digits.....

.....with midterm elections on the horizon.....that number has ballooned!!!

2.(CNN) — Puerto Rico’s true death toll from Hurricane Maria remains elusive as the storm’s one-year anniversary approaches.
The island government raised the official death toll to 2,975 on Tuesday after maintaining for months that 64 people had died as a result of the storm.
But the higher figure, based on the findings of researchers from George Washington University in a study commissioned by the US commonwealth’s government, is only an approximation, not a concrete list of names, according to Gov. Ricardo Rossello.

“This number can change,” Rossello said. “It could be less, it could be more, as time passes.” How Puerto Rico’s death toll climbed from 64 to 2,975 in Hurricane Maria

Somehow....without on site reporting, these are the findings:

3.”Researchers at George Washington University’s Milken Institute School of Public Health, commissioned by Puerto Rico Gov. Ricardo Rosselló, in a report last month estimated there were 2,975 excess deaths in Puerto Rico from September 2017 through February 2018 stemming from last year’s hurricane. That far surpassed the original official count.

Puerto Rico’s government—led by a governor with the island’s pro-statehood party who is also a Democrat…” Trump Denies Heavy Death Toll in Puerto Rico From Hurricane Maria

“….only an approximation, not a concrete list of names,…”…..no list of the names of any beyond about 64…..

If you asked for the names of those who died at Pearl Harbor….you could get it.

Or at the Twin Towers, in NYC…..no prob.

But….then, the Left didn’t have to blame those on Trump.

Did I mention Rule #1: Every argument by the Left is a fabrication, misrepresentation, or bald-faced lie.

The only way you get to that 3,000 number.....
…..any deaths, months after, for whatever reason, is attributed to the hurricane, and used against Trump’s correct statement about a far, far smaller number.

Is that how we enumerate the deaths caused by events?
Or, only when a Republican is President?
If we use the same methodology, Pearl Harbor deaths was not the 2,400 so described…..but rather the 70-80 million attributed to WWII.

Attachments

• 1588602244491.png
    1588602244491.png
    179.3 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
the politics the Democrats are playing with this is RIDICULOUS

stop screwing with regular people's lives, my friends

Republicans and Democrats (and their acolyte voters) are by Einstein's definition, crazy- wash, rinse, repeat- can somebody tell me when they will stop their insanity? Or at least give an example of expectations so "we the people" can determine who is the least crazy amongst them?

There is no going back in time to anything- so, what are we going forward to? Expectations, please.

Republicans and Democrats (and their acolyte voters) are by Einstein's definition, crazy- wash, rinse, repeat- can somebody tell me when they will stop their insanity? Or at least give an example of expectations so "we the people" can determine who is the least crazy amongst them?

There is no going back in time to anything- so, what are we going forward to? Expectations, please.

"Republicans and Democrats..."blah blah blah.

I provided a devastatingly correct series of examples of the lies of the Democrats.

Some simpletons insist on equating the parties.

You, being far from a simpleton, must be able to produce a similar list of exposed lies and iniquities by the Republicans.

Either that, or you are our best source of greenhouse gases.

I provided a devastatingly correct series of examples of the lies of the Democrats.
There is devestating data that says what I said about your latest RNC talking points, and have been saying about you, (you're intellectually dishonest),is correct.

There is devestating data that says what I said about your latest RNC talking points, and have been saying about you, (you're intellectually dishonest),is correct.

You, being far from a simpleton, must be able to produce a similar list of exposed lies and iniquities by the Republicans."

Must be tough for you when you make stuff up, and I challenge you to support it......and, like the proverbial eunuch in the harem.....

...you want to, but you just can't.

Forum List

Back