Supreme Court justices RIP ruling forcing states to recognize same-sex marriages - 'Threat To Religious Freedom!'

Oh Christ!! Seriously? Freedome to assemble is NOT MARRIAGE.
and you wonder why you keep loosing the discussion,,,

marriage is a religious ceremony where two people come together,, assemble as one,,,

use that argument and get government out of marriage,,

your problem is you dont like the government saying who you can or cant marry and your solution is to have that same government say who you can,,,

thats called being a serf not a free person,, but being a progressive you dont understand that concept,,

why not??

are you saying the government has the power to tell you who you can or cant be with in a religious setting??
You're just playing silly and dishonest game now. We are talking about legal marriage. Marriage that is recognised by the state. Marriage for same sex couples that affords them all of the same legal and financial benefits and protections that hetero couples can take for granted. It has nothing to do with religion. Give me a fucking break!

Last edited:
You're just playing silly and dishonest gave now. We are talking about legal marriage. Marriage that is recognised by the state. Marriage for same sex couples that affords them all of the same legal and financial benefits and protections that hetero couples can take for granted. It has nothing to do with religion. Give me a fucking break!
only idiots and progressives think the solution to government over reach is more government over reach,,,

the government has no business in marriage,, period end of story have a nice day,,

your problem is you dont like the government saying who you can or cant marry and your solution is to have that same government say who you can,,,

thats called being a serf not a free person,, but being a progressive you dont understand that concept,,
I don't like the government making arbitrary and capricious decisions about who can marry as was done by prohibiting same sex marriage. The goverment does however have a legitament interest in regulating marriage . I am not the one with the problem here

I don't like the government making arbitrary and capricious decisions about who can marry as was done by prohibiting same sex marriage. The goverment does however have a legitament interest in regulating marriage . I am not the one with the problem here
as I said,,
only idiots and progressives need the government for their everyday lives,,,

doesnt matter what you think,, the constitution doesnt give them the authority,,

there shouldnt be any legal aspect since the government has no business in marriage,,

but being a progressive/serf you dont understand that
The reality is that government is very much a part of marriage like it or not. Deal with that reality. Government was not always entrenched in marriage but, given the evolution of state sanctioned marriage , try to explain what marriage would like like without government involvement

I am using logic, reason and the law. You are just spouting off.
gT83EWF.gif

We went from “Don't force your morality on me!” to allowing them to force their immorality on us.

We went to it being about “consenting adults” to them trying to drag those of us into their filth who want nothing to do with it (so much for ”consenting”) and even going after children (so much for “adults”).

It's a bullshit argument to begin with. For one, nobody ever stopped a gay marriage if they found a clergy to perform it. You and whatever decided to get married, found a church to do it, and you were married. It's just the state didn't recognize it and during the GW years, states even voted on gay marriage acceptance. Nearly every state including mine voted it down.

That's why I said they are shoving their gay marriage up our ass. It's what happens when you allow liberalism to go too far; something to think about when they say they only want a "few" more gun restrictions. Never trust a commie, because baby steps is how they ultimately get what they want.

Forum List

Back