Supreme Court DiNozzo's Obama

Supreme Court blocks Obama carbon emissions plan

Supreme Court blocks Obama carbon emissions plan

"The U.S. Supreme Court on Tuesday delivered a major blow to President Barack Obama by blocking federal regulations to curb carbon dioxide emissions from power plants, the centerpiece of his administration's strategy to combat climate change.

On a 5-4 vote, the court granted a request made by 27 states and various companies and business groups to block the administration's Clean Power Plan. The move means the regulations will not be in effect while litigation continues over whether their legality."

--------------

Let's see if Barry pays any attention to them....

That's a good call that makes sense.

Put it on hold until a consensus is formed.

Good news the court slows down Obama's power grab :cool:

Obama_c0-163-4950-3049_s885x516.jpg

The Supreme Court halted the EPA’s major anti-global warming initiative late Tuesday evening, dealing a major blow to President Obama’s hopes of overseeing a green energy transition in his final year in office.

The 5-4 decision by the court puts the Environmental Protection Agency’s regulation on hold while a lower appeals court hears states’ challenge to the rules.

More than two dozen states sued to stop the rules, which were intended to control greenhouse gas emissions from existing power plants.

The EPA called the court’s decision disappointing but said it won’t stop the agency’s determination to press forward.

Obama carbon emissions rule halted by Supreme Court

This issue is as simple as it is aggravating: CO2 is NOT pollution, and the EPA has no power (right) to regulate it under current statutes. The fact that the Congress allowed the EPA to define CO2 has a "harmful pollutant" will go down as one of the worst cases of legislative negligence in history.

If you are not paying attention, Barry promised to destroy the American coal industry and stop the generation of electricity with coal. He has used this EPA rule change to accomplish his nefarious ends, and WE THE PEOPLE let him get away with it.

Hope and change. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Yet another reason to vote for ANYONE BUT THE DEMOCRAT in the coming Presidential election. If any Democrat is elected, we are doomed.

Future generations will look back on humans from our time with disappointment. They will wonder how so many could possibly have been so ignorant. I only hope their disappointment is tempered by the knowledge that some of us tried to do the right thing.

SCOTUS overturned the EPA clean air rule, saying it puts a burden on corporations. It's money that matters.

Supreme Court overturns landmark EPA air pollution rule

Reminds me of people who look to save money by not going to the doctor. How much of that saved money can you spend when you're dead?

Same thing here. Ooooh, think about the COST of clean air! By Cost we mean not the adverse affects, lung diesease, COPD, etc...I mean the folding money cost!

Future generations will look back on humans from our time with disappointment. They will wonder how so many could possibly have been so ignorant. I only hope their disappointment is tempered by the knowledge that some of us tried to do the right thing.
It's so sad that Woodstock and M*A*S*H* almost had this country going in the "correct" direction. Then Raygun and the Shrubs destroyed it all.

SCOTUS overturned the EPA clean air rule, saying it puts a burden on corporations. It's money that matters.

Supreme Court overturns landmark EPA air pollution rule

The issued a Stay, they did not overturn it. The case is still making its way through the courts.

Why do you have to lie even about things like this?
Yo moron, I didn't make up the link.

Yo, idiot, you provided the link, then commented on it with a statement saying the SC "overturned" the law, which is 100% false. They issued a stay on the rules to be implemented, pending further litigation.

You own your links, dippy.

Future generations will look back on humans from our time with disappointment.

I know, the idea that wasting trillions on windmills can stop the climate from ever changing. Just moronic.

It's so sad that Woodstock and M*A*S*H* almost had this country going in the "correct" direction. Then Raygun and the Shrubs destroyed it all.
Ah those glory years when you could get laid and find cheap pot.

Forum List

Back