Supreme Court changes how illegals can fight deportation

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021

I'm still reading through this... have such limited time but thought I would share..

Gorsuch dissented... wondering why... a 5 4 decision

I'm still reading through this... have such limited time but thought I would share..

Gorsuch dissented... wondering why... a 5 4 decision

Gorsuch does one of these every so often. Drama queen time.

Gorsuch does one of these every so often. Drama queen time.
LOL

yeh... I didn't agree w/ him on the decision involving OK and... Native Americans... but I have to say, I cannot recall the exact details of that case, just that it seemed lawless for gorsuch to decide as he did

Then again, the US Gov ws lawless toward the Indians long ago...

Good decision.

Illegals are entitled to “due process” like anyone else in the U.S. But they are not “due” an unlimited number of appeals which, after losing, they can simply ignore and stay in the U.S. as long as they like.

They are being given a break to stay long enough for the hearing. If they are not granted residency, all further appeals, if any, can be done by correspondence from their home countries.

Good decision.

Illegals are entitled to “due process” like anyone else in the U.S. But they are not “due” an unlimited number of appeals which, after losing, they can simply ignore and stay in the U.S. as long as they like.

They are being given a break to stay long enough for the hearing. If they are not granted residency, all further appeals, if any, can be done by correspondence from their home countries.
sounds good. What I'd like to know is why there is no Constitutional Section about how only Americans have the rights set forth in said Constitution?

I mean, all humans should be treated w/ respect, but not all should hve the same exact rights as Americans, esp when they illegally break in (redundant, I know)

sounds good. What I'd like to know is why there is no Constitutional Section about how only Americans have the rights set forth in said Constitution?

I mean, all humans should be treated w/ respect, but not all should hve the same exact rights as Americans, esp when they illegally break in (redundant, I know)
I don’t think that the founders anticipated that America would someday need to limit immigration. In those days, we were the land of opportunity for work and other pursuits of happiness that benefit everyone. The more the merrier, since if you came here and couldn’t support yourself, that was your problem.

It was not the land of opportunity for welfare.

I don’t think that the founders anticipated that America would someday need to limit immigration. In those days, we were the land of opportunity for work and other pursuits of happiness that benefit everyone. The more the merrier, since if you came here and couldn’t support yourself, that was your problem.

I know... but someone needs to change the Constitution... Start an new Amendment process... We are being utterly laid waste by ... well, just fill in the freaking blanks.. terrorists get through...

I just cannot even believe it sometimes... the LUNACY of our so called "leaders"

=

I miss the people hating cat... LOL

but the baby is a better message... :)

I know... but someone needs to change the Constitution... Start an new Amendment process... We are being utterly laid waste by ... well, just fill in the freaking blanks.. terrorists get through...

I just cannot even believe it sometimes... the LUNACY of our so called "leaders"

=
Yes, we do need to amend it. There should be a limit to taxing and spending.

Yes, we do need to amend it. There should be a limit to taxing and spending.
a limit to how much waste there is of the taxpayers' money?

whoda thunk it?

But it isn't just the taxpayers' money... the gummit prints out $$$$ ... causes inflation but they do not care... they have access to all the $$ they want... It is, as ALWAYS, the little people who are ass out...

If we print $$ (counterfeit) we know what is going to happen to us...

pigs in charge

Illegal and immigrants aren't even the same thing.

If your here illegally you should be sent home. It's not hard to figure out.

a limit to how much waste there is of the taxpayers' money?

whoda thunk it?

But it isn't just the taxpayers' money... the gummit prints out $$$$ ... causes inflation but they do not care... they have access to all the $$ they want... It is, as ALWAYS, the little people who are ass out...

If we print $$ (counterfeit) we know what is going to happen to us...

pigs in charge
I just explained to some 8th graders and they were able to understand.

When government prints money, and tells you that it's free, it's like a guy pouring water into the top of your lemonade dispenser while his friend takes cups of lemonade out of the spout on the bottom. That guy with the pitcher of water will tell it's free, because you that you still have five gallons of lemonade, but the value of what his friends are guzzling came from somewhere, and that somewhere is the value of your lemonade.

Forum List

Back