Supreme Court asks Maryland officials to stop people picketing at justices’ houses

Nope. The hubby and I would have given a million bucks that we don't have, to be blessed like those girls that got pregnant.....we tried for twenty years plus, to have a child. They have no idea how blessed they are....

But, it's still no business of our government to invade their privacy, or make this very personal and private, lifelong, and medical decision for them imo.
Except that is NOT what they did....Why is it that you people must misrepresent these things.

Are you suggesting the federal government should take over enforcement of state laws? Because that doesn't sound very conservative to me. Does that sound conservative to you? It doesn't sound conservative to me.
18 USC 1507 prohibiting protesting/ picketing at a justices' house is a FEDERAL law.
How does that sound to you?

The supreme court stole a human right from people in an atmosphere where civil war was already brewing. They'll be lucky to survive the decade.
No, they gave human rights to millions of unborn babies. Heck, if you kill a bald eagle's egg after fertilization, you'd be in jail and paying a hefty fine. But, do the same to a human egg fertilized, you are glorified.

You made a response to what I said that had absolutely nothing to do with what I said, English or not.
I responded to what you said with a statement of my own...You know it's true....

1657054165800.png

Except that is NOT what they did....Why is it that you people must misrepresent these things.
That is what they've done. The SC took away the protections of big government intrusions women have had via Roe etc.for 50 years....Roe kept State governments from trying to intrude on their private and personal and medical and even marital fundamental rights of self determination.

That is true but the MARSHAL of SCOTUS is responsible for their safety has sent a letter requesting they observe their own state laws.

"Gail Curley, the Supreme Court’s marshal, has written to Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan and the top official in Montgomery County, just outside Washington, asking them both to enforce state and county laws that prohibit picketing at private homes. "

Try some empathy here ok Stormy?

Republican Larry Hogan has told her to go jump in the lake.

That is what they've done. The SC took away the protections of big government intrusions women have had via Roe etc.for 50 years....Roe kept State governments from trying to intrude on their private and personal and medical and even marital fundamental rights of self determination.
So, TELL CONGRESS TO DO ITS JOB.

Don't blame the Courts. It's not their fault. Not their job

Then I suppose you’d better get busy lobbying your state government then, right?

NBC News

Supreme Court asks Maryland officials to stop people picketing at justices’ houses

Protest activity and threatening behavior outside the homes of justices has increased since the draft Supreme Court abortion decision was leaked, the court's security chief said.

July 2, 2022, 9:52 AM PDT
By Pete Williams

excerpt:

WASHINGTON — Gail Curley, the Supreme Court’s marshal, has written to Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan and the top official in Montgomery County, just outside Washington, asking them both to enforce state and county laws that prohibit picketing at private homes.

In the letter to Hogan, a Republican, she said Maryland law prohibits assembling “with another in a manner that disrupts a person’s right to tranquility in the person’s home,” and provides a penalty of up to 90 days in jail.

LINK

=====

Stupid people still screaming days after the decision.
Yeah, that'll get them top change their minds. I'm sure they will be calling a special session any day now to reverse the decision and apologize to all of the lefties.

Forum List

Back